Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 92. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
1. How many CureCoins are there supposed to be in existence ?

According to CoinWarz...

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/curecoin

That is the coins to be issued , previous link was on coinmarketcap is for coins in circulation. Note that number is from PoW and does not include coins minted from PoS.

How many are in the dev's wallet that are set to be distributed for folding, then? Only two million?

Not sure on the number as I don't have direct access to the pool, but most of the coins are probably in cold storage.

I'm confused on how the transparency really works, then.

So there are 27+ million curecoins in "circulation", meaning that the only curecoin that aren't included in this number are ones that haven't been mined, correct?

And so within that 27 million there is a number of coins sitting in cold storage waiting to be distributed to folders, correct? What is that number? To me they're not necessarily in "circulation" if they are in cold storage and yet to be distributed.

And if we can't clearly see the number of coins waiting to be distributed to folders, how can anybody match that up with the stats to confirm there's no shenanigans?

We also have no idea how POS work...

More transparency is needed on all those issues
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

According to CoinWarz...

That is the coins to be issued , previous link was on coinmarketcap is for coins in circulation. Note that number is from PoW and does not include coins minted from PoS.

How many are in the dev's wallet that are set to be distributed for folding, then? Only two million?

Not sure on the number as I don't have direct access to the pool, but most of the coins are probably in cold storage.

I'm confused on how the transparency really works, then.

So there are 27+ million curecoins in "circulation", meaning that the only curecoin that aren't included in this number are ones that haven't been mined, correct?

And so within that 27 million there is a number of coins sitting in cold storage waiting to be distributed to folders, correct? What is that number? To me they're not necessarily in "circulation" if they are in cold storage and yet to be distributed.

And if we can't clearly see the number of coins waiting to be distributed to folders, how can anybody match that up with the stats to confirm there's no shenanigans?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

volkshork, is correct.. the stats you see on http://stats.curecoinfolding.com/daily.html will not be paid till the next day, regardless what it says at the top of the page.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

Hey jim, there's actually no historical stats (aside from following an address in a block explorer), although if people are interested I could make a site that stores old versions of the statsAuth page Smiley

I doubt you will show the historical pages.... cause it will show the payouts are not adding up...

No way I did under 4.5M today....  my payout is listed at 3.2M

--snipped image--

Looking at the data that was scrabbled about an hour ago, you folded 4,567,870, and the team folded 40,020,884, which is 11.4137% or a payout of 854.659. What's your Curecoin address?

Edit: Additionally, on the statsAuth page, you are shown with an estimated earnings of 629.4837 right now, which would be 8.4065% of the team PPD, which was 44,426,463:
0.084065*44426463 = 3,734,710 PPD
Thank you sir. that sounds right!
question now is why the descepency, and last week i had similar descrepencies.

Thanks again for running the numbers manually

For anyone following, this was resolved in IRC.

Basic summary:
-Stats on statsAuth for payouts are correct
-They are, however, "a day ahead" (So ones paid on the 18th were for points earned on the 17th)

Here's my estimation chart for jimbit (green is paid, yellow is pending):

Estimates there are a bit under the actual payout, cause some people fold for team 224497 without a cryptobullionpools account, so their points don't count towards the payout PPD, but they count towards the PPD that I pull in those spreadsheets. For points on the 17th, his actual payout was 629.48378889.
legendary

Hey jim, there's actually no historical stats (aside from following an address in a block explorer), although if people are interested I could make a site that stores old versions of the statsAuth page Smiley

I doubt you will show the historical pages.... cause it will show the payouts are not adding up...

Looking at the data that was scrabbled about an hour ago, you folded 4,567,870, and the team folded 40,020,884, which is 11.4137% or a payout of 854.659. What's your Curecoin address?

Edit: Additionally, on the statsAuth page, you are shown with an estimated earnings of 629.4837 right now, which would be 8.4065% of the team PPD, which was 44,426,463:
Thank you sir. that sounds right!
question now is why the descepency, and last week i had similar descrepencies.

Thanks again for running the numbers manually
legendary

legendary

legendary

todays numbers do not add up....  at 23 hours the daily link showed that I had 4.2M ppd... now I get paid 3.2M ppd for the whole day.. wtf

legendary

I'm not seeing the daily stats link, is that on the statsAuth page?

That would be great.. nothin fancy needed.. just the data..

the link of each day in the 'Day' column at the bottom of the statsAuth page has   https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/none/tx/
legendary

Hello,
  where are the daily historical stats?

this page lists the stats every day:  https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/statsAuth

at the bottom of the page we have
Code:
Day Validity Folding Team Time Points for Day
4 Confirmed! Curecoin 2015-02-12 02:47:22 AM 41,126,921
3 Confirmed! Curecoin 2015-02-11 02:47:21 AM 41,099,264
2 Confirmed! Curecoin 2015-02-10 02:47:21 AM 38,279,246
1 Confirmed! Curecoin 2015-02-09 07:56:15 PM 38,279,246

The Day column has a link to the daily stats, but it is broken.. please fix

bump!
Hello,

I'm not seeing the daily stats link, is that on the statsAuth page?
legendary

Hello,

this page lists the stats every day:  https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/statsAuth

Code:

bump!
Hello,
legendary

According to CoinWarz...

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

According to CoinWarz...

legendary

Hello,

this page lists the stats every day:  https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/statsAuth

Code:

legendary

Hey Jim! Everything looks to be spot-on right now, you appear to have 3,266,910 points in this 24-hour period so far, which ends in about an hour. Let me know if your payout today seems correct.

We're not sure what we're going to do for the erroneous stats day, as the 7488 coins already got paid out. If the community is up for it, paying out an additional 7488 coins for that day from the premine isn't off the table.

Thank you for the response.   all I wanted to know is that the first days coins are spoken for .... it is only a couple of dollars anyway, I am not sweating it.

The 3,266,910 is from yesterday
legendary

Has anyone received curecoins at the pool with the new format yet?

When do the daily stats get calculated?
We had a hiccup with stats yesterday, payouts still occurred but addresses were credited for more than one day of folding, so the 7488 coins got distributed a bit lopsided. That issue is fixed, today's payout will be perfect.

Daily stats get calculated around 4AM UTC.
Vork,
  I am sorry to be a pain, just want to make sure everything is running right.
the numbers don't seam to add up.
I did about 4.6M ppd
Code:
jimbit_ALL_1Kph4yvFQt3CdbMvZmPhiSzgtRq5uMRfkk   4685197 156     224497
our team did    38,279,246
It appears I did well over 10%, which if I am correct we all split up about 7400 coins per day.  I should have received over 750.  
I have pending
Code:
jimbit_ALL_1Kph4yvFQt3CdbMvZmPhiSzgtRq5uMRfkk 671.25687354 6.78037246
maybe I am jumping the gun and you are still fixing the lopsided payment from yesterday.. if so please ignore.

edit:  update:
I see from the website that my coins were calculated at 3.2M ppd
Code:
Your 24 Hour Folding Points [Folding points verified.]
Valid: 3266910
Team Points
Your Valid: 0
Pool Valid: 0

so I think I am just owed the points from the day before: 4685197 - 3266910 = 1418287 ppd.

Hey Jim! Everything looks to be spot-on right now, you appear to have 3,266,910 points in this 24-hour period so far, which ends in about an hour. Let me know if your payout today seems correct.

We're not sure what we're going to do for the erroneous stats day, since the coins were paid out proportionally to users by *some* metric (long-term performance rather than daily output), we'll probably leave it as-is.
legendary

So I have been using my old passkey, but I wanted to create a new one and tie the passkey to the new username.  in my email I was notified that they changed my name because of troublesome characters

did anyone else notice this?

Code:
Hello jimbit_ALL_1Kph4yvFQt3CdbMvZmPhiSzgtRq5uMRfkk ,

Your passkey is: 97*****************a3
Your username is: jimbit_ALL_1Kph4yvFQt3CdbMvZmPhiSzgtRq5uMRfkk_
**Note that your username was modified because it contained troublesome characters.

Please use these to activate your client.

Thank you,

Folding@home Team

i tried to create a passkey for test_ALL_bitcoinaddress and it worked fine

My old passkey is working fine too....

you may want to check the email that was sent to you from folding@home and look for : **Note that your username was modified
legendary
Activity: 924

So I have been using my old passkey, but I wanted to create a new one and tie the passkey to the new username.  in my email I was notified that they changed my name because of troublesome characters

Code:

**Note that your username was modified because it contained troublesome characters.

Thank you,

Folding@home Team

i tried to create a passkey for test_ALL_bitcoinaddress and it worked fine
legendary

Code:

Thank you,

Folding@home Team
legendary

We had a hiccup with stats yesterday, payouts still occurred but addresses were credited for more than one day of folding, so the 7488 coins got distributed a bit lopsided. That issue is fixed, today's payout will be perfect.

Daily stats get calculated around 4AM UTC.

has the payment fix for the lopsided payouts for the day before yesterday been distributed?  Or are we just going to write that off and call it good moving forward?
Pages:
Jump to: