Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 96. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
this coin needs some serious promotion.

To quote some guy who ran a IC manufacturing co in the 80's " there will never be a need for a PC in every house "

Takes time for potential to sink in, see the following

Topic: Curecoin Petaflops crushes all of Boinc during launch still 2x faster then grid

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/curecoin-petaflops-crushes-all-of-boinc-during-launch-still-2x-faster-then-grid-885920

Topic: Fold for Curecoins with AMD GPU based Linux farm? New AMD drivers F@H friendly <- see foldingforum.org and search core17 for linux vs ocore poll to see more, and guess what team they were referring to  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fold-for-curecoins-with-amd-gpu-based-linux-farm-new-amd-drivers-fh-friendly-885864
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this coin needs some serious promotion.
CureCoin Lead Dev
Updated pools and status links in OP

Pools
Mining pool : http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=cure   << new var diff pool
Mining pool : http://cure.hardcoreminers.com
Mining pool : http://cure.cryptopools.com/
Mining pool : https://cure.united-miners.com/
Mining pool : https://www.minep.it/pool/cur/
Mining pool : http://betahash.com/getting_started - offline?
Mining pool : http://pool.terahashers.com/ - offline?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Why not add a link to the Mac wallet?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
nice, I was waiting for that, thank you!
CureCoin Lead Dev
New block explorer for Curecoin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cure/ - updated in OP.

Ill be checking the pools list and adding some more up to date info on OP, for now most things curecoin its best to visit https://curecoin.net/ or https://curecoin.net/forum

The old forum at curecoin.us is being moved to https://curecoin.net/forum and soon will be a permanent redirect to the new forum.

Dont forget to check out our progress in all time folding@home efforts, closing in on rank #4! While the price may not currently be what your cryptocurrency dream is, the research is still huge  Wink

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s&t=224497

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi! Im looking for the block explorer of CureCoin but i dont find it. Maybe someone can put me on the right direction? The address in the OP does not work. Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Unfortunately this coin is slowly dying....

Please dev. hurry up with the cc 2.0 before it is too late 

At the very least, update the OP with current info or give a community member the power to do so?  Please?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Unfortunately this coin is slowly dying....

Please dev. hurry up with the cc 2.0 before it is too late 
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Any news dev.

How are we getting along on the cc 2.0?

Going great! This weekend I'm finalizing the code for Merkle signatures (including the certificates used for folding mintage), and hopefully wrapping up the specs of the transaction formatting. The Curecoin 2.0 transaction system is fairly basic at this point.

On the in-progress list:
Blockchain database (need to optimize for performance and storage space)
Certificate formatting (this is more of just a final approval on the existing specifications we discussed months ago)
P2P Networking (a fair amount to do here)
GUI

Then the upcoming list (all of which are non-essential items which can be added later, but would be nice at launch):
-Light merchant 'scripting? not even.' language: Can tell daemon to perform job x upon completion of condition y
->Example 1: Send "x8cmeob" to 192.168.0.12 when
receives 8 CUR
->Example 2: Append "x8cmeob" to file "transactions.txt" when
receives 8 CUR
-Basic accounting features built-into GUI wallet (group addresses into an account, produce transaction records for a given account,  etc.)
-Some indication/measure of network health and connection quality

Curecoin 2.0 will be cross-platform at launch, with a compiled binary available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.

For anyone interested in the practicality of Merkle signatures for a cryptocurrency network, an address capable of signing 8192 transactions takes around 3 seconds to generate on modern hardware using one core. People will be able to choose what capacity address they would like to use. More capacious (more possible transaction signatures) take longer to generate. Lowest possible will likely be 4096 transactions, with the highest being either 32768 or 65535. 4096 will be far more than 99.99% of use cases. Signature verification takes a trivial amount of time. Signatures are small enough in size to not produce blockchain bloat. Private keys require less than a megabyte each.

Sounds awesome man, anychance the source for folding pools will be released? I'd really like to get franko folders back up and going since ive got so many frk now to fund it.

On official cc2.0 release, we'll be helping with getting third-party pools set up, and pool mining will be built into the certificate format Smiley, and if everything goes according to plan we'll have some very rudimentary java source code for a pool backend, or at the very least a very detailed guide that a capable programmer could use to build a pool, with all the protocol information required. If you're talking about the cc1.0-style pool, I'd be more than happy to help you with setting up the payment backend to start rewarding people for folding with Frankos Smiley

yea CC1.0 is completly fine and if there is anything i can do to help with cc2 just let me know. Ive been a believer of this project since its inception.

Thank you! Sent you a PM with some more information, let me know where you want to go from there.
legendary
I have a "generate" transaction in my wallet that, after more than 700 confirmations, is not in the balance yet.
But it shows on "listaccounts". Is that normal?

This is really odd, does it show as confirmed in listtransactions?

"account" : "",
"category" : "generate",
"amount" : xxx,
"confirmations" : 1435,
"generated" : true,
"blockindex" : 1,

Wow, that's a mystery. If you do "gettransaction txid" (replacing txid with the txid of that transaction) and then dump the private key (dumpprivkey address) replacing address with the address receiving the coins in the transaction, then import that on another wallet, does the transaction appear properly?

I'll try importing the privkey on another wallet, but for now some more info:

- the address is the same where I receive the folding payouts, i.e. the only one having transaction
- there is just another address in the wallet but with no activity
- I've tried both repairwallet and -rescan without success

Oh, now that's very odd. It might be an orphaned PoS block that the wallet didn't recognize properly, though it would seem -rescan would fix that issue...
Perhaps redownloading the blockchain would help, but that's a stretch.

If you PM me some details about the transaction, I can send you some curecoin to make up for it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Any news dev.

Going great! This weekend I'm finalizing the code for Merkle signatures (including the certificates used for folding mintage), and hopefully wrapping up the specs of the transaction formatting. The Curecoin 2.0 transaction system is fairly basic at this point.

On the in-progress list:
Certificate formatting (this is more of just a final approval on the existing specifications we discussed months ago)
GUI

Then the upcoming list (all of which are non-essential items which can be added later, but would be nice at launch):
-Light merchant 'scripting? not even.' language: Can tell daemon to perform job x upon completion of condition y
receives 8 CUR
receives 8 CUR
-Basic accounting features built-into GUI wallet (group addresses into an account, produce transaction records for a given account,  etc.)

Curecoin 2.0 will be cross-platform at launch, with a compiled binary available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.

For anyone interested in the practicality of Merkle signatures for a cryptocurrency network, an address capable of signing 8192 transactions takes around 3 seconds to generate on modern hardware using one core. People will be able to choose what capacity address they would like to use. More capacious (more possible transaction signatures) take longer to generate. Lowest possible will likely be 4096 transactions, with the highest being either 32768 or 65535. 4096 will be far more than 99.99% of use cases. Signature verification takes a trivial amount of time. Signatures are small enough in size to not produce blockchain bloat. Private keys require less than a megabyte each.

Sounds awesome man, anychance the source for folding pools will be released? I'd really like to get franko folders back up and going since ive got so many frk now to fund it.

On official cc2.0 release, we'll be helping with getting third-party pools set up, and pool mining will be built into the certificate format Smiley, and if everything goes according to plan we'll have some very rudimentary java source code for a pool backend, or at the very least a very detailed guide that a capable programmer could use to build a pool, with all the protocol information required. If you're talking about the cc1.0-style pool, I'd be more than happy to help you with setting up the payment backend to start rewarding people for folding with Frankos Smiley

yea CC1.0 is completly fine and if there is anything i can do to help with cc2 just let me know. Ive been a believer of this project since its inception.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I have a "generate" transaction in my wallet that, after more than 700 confirmations, is not in the balance yet.

Wow, that's a mystery. If you do "gettransaction txid" (replacing txid with the txid of that transaction) and then dump the private key (dumpprivkey address) replacing address with the address receiving the coins in the transaction, then import that on another wallet, does the transaction appear properly?

I'll try importing the privkey on another wallet, but for now some more info:

- the address is the same where I receive the folding payouts, i.e. the only one having transaction
- there is just another address in the wallet but with no activity
- I've tried both repairwallet and -rescan without success
legendary

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Any news dev.

On the in-progress list:
GUI

receives 8 CUR
receives 8 CUR

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Any news dev.

On the in-progress list:
GUI

receives 8 CUR
receives 8 CUR

legendary
Black Belt Developer

BUMP
now more than 1000 confirmations, but still not in the balance.
lost coins?
Pages:
Jump to: