Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 94. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
cointweak gone away (domain expired), and so are the profitability calculators and possibly other services.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
how has this coin not done way better than this?

I ask myself the same question everytime I see the thread pop up. Its such a good idea that actually adds quality to the space.

Greed.

I prefer "enlightened self-interest".
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I ask myself the same question everytime I see the thread pop up. Its such a good idea that actually adds quality to the space.

Greed.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Anyone know when/if the Curecoin pool is going to adapt to have longer usernames that we need for FLDC?  I'd love to get paid in FLDC and Cure for Folding@Home!!!
I've got a rig folding from 12 hours with 2 radeons 5870 (cpu folding disabled, it's a dual core pentium), but they make just 34700 PPD together. Seems too low (?).
ATI driver is the latest (downloaded yesterday). Log below. Any advice welcome.

That's almost exactly what I average with two 5870s.

Cryptsy members:  VOTE!    We're waaaaay down the list.
Activity: 518
The Folding BigAdv project is ending this month.  Most of the top Curecoin folders have been dominating the earnings by renting from Amazon EC2, but that won't be possible anymore.  That means anyone using a video card will suddenly be earning a bigger percentage of daily points, and therefore more Curecoins.  Anybody wondering what to do with all those cards you were using to mine Scrypt?  Big changes, big potential for new users, big things coming. 
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Hello everyone.

I'll start off by saying that I've been folding for over a year now on low settings under the anonymous name. After reading and researching CureCoin, I have signed up, and put my system on full. Granted I don't have a top of the line system for this (4670k, and a 270x) but i'm getting anywhere between 60k-90k ppd. My bonus hasn't kicked in yet, and with only 5 WUs finished, i'm at about 2 CureCoins in my account.

With that out of the way, I would like say that I really like this project's goals. Many in my family have had Alzheimer's, and Cancer. Putting this computer towards research for these diseases is a great thing.

It would really be nice if these CureCoins could pay for the excess power usage, and eventually offset the costs of purchasing a better GPU or two.

I see a potentially monumental project in the works with the furthering of this type of currency. Not to imply that folding@home, and others like it aren't furthering humanity with their efforts, but they really aren't tapping the potential that they could be using their current model. Imagine how much we could progress as a species if your average computer user could see the benefits of using their computer to solve problems, and have their increased costs offset to the point of it not costing as much, or anything at all for their efforts.

I look forward to the implementation of CC2.0, and will continue to fold for this team.

Thank you! This is the Curecoin vision, summed up in a few lines Smiley

On another note, CC2.0 is coming along very nicely. This next week I'm working on finishing the database format and finalizing the certificate format. The goal is to have a working, public beta of the daemon (with maybe a simple GUI, we'll see) by the end of January.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.

I'll start off by saying that I've been folding for over a year now on low settings under the anonymous name. After reading and researching CureCoin, I have signed up, and put my system on full. Granted I don't have a top of the line system for this (4670k, and a 270x) but i'm getting anywhere between 60k-90k ppd. My bonus hasn't kicked in yet, and with only 5 WUs finished, i'm at about 2 CureCoins in my account.

With that out of the way, I would like say that I really like this project's goals. Many in my family have had Alzheimer's, and Cancer. Putting this computer towards research for these diseases is a great thing.

It would really be nice if these CureCoins could pay for the excess power usage, and eventually offset the costs of purchasing a better GPU or two.

I see a potentially monumental project in the works with the furthering of this type of currency. Not to imply that folding@home, and others like it aren't furthering humanity with their efforts, but they really aren't tapping the potential that they could be using their current model. Imagine how much we could progress as a species if your average computer user could see the benefits of using their computer to solve problems, and have their increased costs offset to the point of it not costing as much, or anything at all for their efforts.

I look forward to the implementation of CC2.0, and will continue to fold for this team.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

because it's centralized, competition (Foldingcoin, Gridcoin) and the dev. do not upgrade the coin often enough

But maybe after cc 2.0 that will be in the past

Edit: please vote for Curecoin to be listed on Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Excellent!  I have a growing pile of small amounts of CURE from folding, nice to consolidate them into something that has a chance to stake.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

All I want for Christmas is.... coin control in the CURE wallet.  Please, Santa??

CC2.0 will have an advanced coin control feature. Smiley

All I want for Christmas is.... coin control in the CURE wallet.  Please, Santa??

I'd never seen it before.  I was mining scrypt for some time, just started mining BTC directly in June... still a noob, I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Did anyone notice BTC difficulty actually went downShocked

it's not the first time....

Did anyone notice BTC difficulty actually went downShocked

@vegas:  Are you folding also?

Net hashrate showing at hardcore is 62 TH....
Pages:
Jump to: