Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 5. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Great innovative idea in the field of betting. According to this idea football match become more interesting.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I plan to invest in this project, who has already invested? Who can give a real tip?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our project.
To invest you send ETH to the ICO address  posted on our Website and upon confirmation you will receive your CYBT Tokens Immediately.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I plan to invest in this project, who has already invested? Who can give a real tip?
Activity: 98

After bad? Rephrase pls. And there is nothing that can guarantee success, it's all up to person.

Guaranteed success is an utopian concept in our world, and the only real things that affects your odds of success are the amount of thought and devotion that you put into your endeavors!

To get your "Ultima Thule" you should work as hard as it concerns cryptobetting, otherwise it's even pointless to think about getting real benefits.

After bad? Rephrase pls. And there is nothing that can guarantee success, it's all up to person.

Guaranteed success is an utopian concept in our world, and the only real things that affects your odds of success are the amount of thought and devotion that you put into your endeavors!

If you are an experienced analyst, I believe, there is always something that can decrease your chances to screw up   Wink

On the other side, no matter how good of an analyst you are, there is no way to predict everything that may affect the end result.
Activity: 126

If you are an experienced analyst, I believe, there is always something that can decrease your chances to screw up   Wink
What allows to avoid risks of zeroing the general guarantee fund and eliminate the risks of increased token exchange?

What do you mean ' eliminate the risks of increased token exchange'. What risks you see in that?

In my opinion the risk is increase in the total guarantee fund amount automatically leads to directly proportional increase in the nominal price of tokens

yes, thats obivious. But, to be honest, i still can't get why is it bad?

Sir, chasing good money after bad doesn't give you guaranteed success each time you do it, think about it!

What allows to avoid risks of zeroing the general guarantee fund and eliminate the risks of increased token exchange?

What do you mean ' eliminate the risks of increased token exchange'. What risks you see in that?

In my opinion the risk is increase in the total guarantee fund amount automatically leads to directly proportional increase in the nominal price of tokens

Sir, chasing good money after bad doesn't give you guaranteed success each time you do it, think about it!

Activity: 84
 It is important that this product can be used in the real world and has advantages over conventional bookmaker platforms!

Doubtless, it's pretty popular but the crypto-betting needs its real core clientele, not amateurs. Then nice profit is guaranteed.

I bet you are about to open a deep secret between cryptobetting companies   Grin

If you need any advice, feel free to ask!  Wink

Well, I guess, there is one more to be done: is there any observed information about its future predictions?

Doubtless, it's pretty popular but the crypto-betting needs its real core clientele, not amateurs. Then nice profit is guaranteed.

I bet you are about to open a deep secret between cryptobetting companies   Grin

If you need any advice, feel free to ask!  Wink

It makes sense to consider this project for investment purposes, because the idea that Ethereum guarantees the safety of funds in account, the presence of constant monitoring and monitoring from anywhere in the world, transparency of transactions inspires confidence

Furthermore, crypto-betting is getting more and more popular nowadays, and in my opinion it will yield nice profits in the future!

Activity: 103
Is it true that CyBet is the first bookmaker who protected and safe from the traditional bookmaker market?

About safety i exactly don't know, cant tell you, but i know for sure that there are some same projects which are already running, so CyBet is not the first but one of the first.

I'd add they are one of the best as well, because I can see no prototype with the same astounding cryptobetting platform!

I really cant tell for sure because i havent done the rates, but i can agree to its obvious uniqueness unlike others
Pages:
Jump to: