Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 4. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi!

just had a look at your website. looks promising... what's the core market of Cybet? Is it sports betting? 

thanks,
Activity: 2
Is your token erc20 based?
Activity: 10
What are the soft cap and hard cap for this ICO ?
Activity: 12
The thinking is consistent with the name. The pith of the endeavor is communicated in sufficient detail and sensibly. we can express that the goal is incredible. Along these lines, as an assurance, just an uncommon association!  Wink
Activity: 15
This is news about the digital currency. As I get it. That is the point at which they obstruct every one of the tasks, at that point everything will be clear as of now. Cheesy
Activity: 18
Good luck with this one.  I think you'll have a lock on the 20 to 30 year old male demographic! Cheesy
Activity: 46
Wooo new ANN! Rebranding generally speaking is going entirely smooth, with just some minor blunders all over. Great job! Cheesy
Activity: 35
This is expected project.
Let's see the future.
Activity: 58
great project, another fancy ico in betting industry, I am in.
Activity: 19
Congrats team CyBet Club!
Your idea is innovative but it is exceptionally helpful and critical that it is protected and reasonable that each client can see and confirm the credibility of the outcomes through his valet and through the web interfaces.
Activity: 1
Seems like a good idea unless you have a gambling problem  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
You've done a great job putting this all together. The roadmap looks promising.

How does this service differ from Betform and Bethereum?
Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project? Hope this project success and pay bounty hunter 
Activity: 1
Nice for project , hope many investor intersting to this project
Activity: 5
The presale is doing good what do you think about?
Looking great this Project and I'm really interested in such type of project like betting and gambling
Activity: 4
I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
Activity: 4
What advantages does Cybet offer over other centralized/deventralized sports betting platforms?
Activity: 43
A really nice project , Much needed one in the betting world.
Activity: 11
Hi, how's your ICO going? Ethereum is vary low now, I'm watching you for a long time. Probably new is good point to join your tokensale.
Pages:
Jump to: