Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 30. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
For me it is not surprising that they raised so much. People might have invested with BTC instead of ETH. Especially after BTC was all time high and the fork cancelled

the fork being cancelled was a very big surprise for me. Just found out. hopefully this means money will flow back into good ICO's and alts

Well they claim they already raised 232 533 USD. They have this 5 stages system where the price of a token gets more expensive with each stage. Smart sellers
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

But on Contract adress raised amount much less?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3

I don't think this is the address they are keeping the ICO fund, you better confirm before spreading FUD around, for me the project seems to be underperforming, I expected alot people to jumo on the project but little interest so far

Which fud you mean? Im only asked. I seen this adress on their site. you can see for yourself this. But yes, they have also other payment...
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Well the ICO is running well so far, I am wondering how far this will go.
So do I, I do hope the soft cap will be reached. The idea is actually viable with enough marketing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
nobody like competition,apple and dao offer similar services so i think dao will never be downlodable from apple but it does not matter if it will possible to download directly from the site...we will see...

I'm sure, developers will come up with an idea to circumvent that asap. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Well the ICO is running well so far, I am wondering how far this will go.
Activity: 588
For me it is not surprising that they raised so much. People might have invested with BTC instead of ETH. Especially after BTC was all time high and the fork cancelled

the fork being cancelled was a very big surprise for me. Just found out. hopefully this means money will flow back into good ICO's and alts
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

I don't think this is the address they are keeping the ICO fund, you better confirm before spreading FUD around, for me the project seems to be underperforming, I expected alot people to jumo on the project but little interest so far

I think that too, usually for security it gets moved elsewhere and not kept in contract address for the distribution. The team perhaps can confirm?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

Activity: 490
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

They have 5 payment options, not only eth.
But i also want to know the amount that has been raised on the other options.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Why does your platform need an personal blockchain and personal token? Why not build it on top of any blockchain and employ their symbol?

That's a question you can ask a lot of ICOs. They need to raise money to develop the project and the token is your proof of purchase. It's not exactly like a share but the tokens represent the project's value in some way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
cool that in-app purchases will be payable via cryptocurrency.  Smiley
thats good profit for DAO
That's an awesome thing. It will be much more convenient for users to buy apps
Activity: 532
Merit: 297

Yeah, I have a lot of cryptos to use, would e good to be able to directly buy apps with them.

a Partnership with shapeshift would be also Great for the beginning Smiley
Activity: 294

Yeah, I have a lot of cryptos to use, would e good to be able to directly buy apps with them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the application of an apps store in crypto world is really nice, I like some features in DAO Playmarket, like the way we will use crypto in the project, and the fact that the token will make us earn dividend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 294
Im happy to see that our token will make us received dividend income. And it will also possible to trade token on playmarket exchange, it’s a really great and valuable feature.
I'm curious how exactly this dividend system is going to work. They will be paying monthly?
Dividends will be paid whenever the transaction occurs. For example, whenever someone buys an application, or invests in an application, there will be a transaction. This is the point - you do not have to wait for a certain date.

Nice, it will allow to not have big spikes on the market before and after reward dates.
Activity: 462
due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in ico projects.

well, maybe this project will get some more new investors now Smiley

We are waiting for this Wink
We are two now Wink
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3#internaltx

Your address shows only 3.5k usd raised so far but yor website says it is 100k usd.

Which one is true? Do you have more addresses for transactions?
Website is true. Amount are different because etherscan shows only ETH investments. WebSite shows all cryptocurencies investments.

Which further currencies do you accept? I remember BTC + LTC.
BTC, LTC, DASH, ETC
Pages:
Jump to: