Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 32. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Preparation in full swing. In just an hour ICO will begin!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
That is a good marketing idea I think this could easily take off with the right kind of development and dedication to making the project a successful one! What kind of exchanges does the team plan on getting listed at and when can we expect that to happen? I'm assuming after the token sale of course but would probably be a good idea to go ahead and get the ball rolling now before it ends because it does take awhile for exchanges to list these days!  Grin
Now the final stages of negotiations with such exchanges as bittrex, bitfinex and others are in progress, listing on stock exchanges will be carried out to the deadline specified in our roadmap.

that's great. it's nice to see a new token that isn't just listed on etherdelta
That is a good marketing idea I think this could easily take off with the right kind of development and dedication to making the project a successful one! What kind of exchanges does the team plan on getting listed at and when can we expect that to happen? I'm assuming after the token sale of course but would probably be a good idea to go ahead and get the ball rolling now before it ends because it does take awhile for exchanges to list these days!  Grin
Now the final stages of negotiations with such exchanges as bittrex, bitfinex and others are in progress, listing on stock exchanges will be carried out to the deadline specified in our roadmap.
Activity: 83
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It will be a full fledged app store only or you will provide app developers option to enable in app purchases via DAO Playmarket?
It will be a full fledged app store. A decentralized Android app store, combined with an ICO developer platform, crypto exchange, that accepts payment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
It would be very great to have DAO Playmarket on iOS, that will open a big market and possibly a lot of benefit. I’m impatient to see more about the product, and start download apps on the playmarket !

I am unsure how this would happen with Apple without a jailbreaked device. Time will tell i'll suppose.

What are yo saying that? I'm not an iOS user but they can't develop an app for Apple?

You can develop apps for Apple but the problem is, you cant install another app store on iOS unseals you root the phone and this is not something anyone can do easily.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
It will be a full fledged app store only or you will provide app developers option to enable in app purchases via DAO Playmarket?
It's 2 hours before the ICO starts 😁
Activity: 462
It would be very great to have DAO Playmarket on iOS, that will open a big market and possibly a lot of benefit. I’m impatient to see more about the product, and start download apps on the playmarket !

I am unsure how this would happen with Apple without a jailbreaked device. Time will tell i'll suppose.

What are yo saying that? I'm not an iOS user but they can't develop an app for Apple?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Welcome to t.me/icoscamlist
It IS BETTER TO JOIN ON DAO PLAYMARKET2.0 in TELEGRAM  https://t.me/playmarket_2
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Welcome to t.me/icoscamlist
nobody like competition,apple and dao offer similar services so i think dao will never be downlodable from apple but it does not matter if it will possible to download directly from the site...we will see...

Everything is possible. Smiley
We will diligently develop our project

But can you also explain what PlayMarkets strategy is on this? I think this is a very serious question and by answering this question, you can get people to invest in the ICO

At this stage, we are negotiating with a lot of ios-developers to implement a DAO PlayMarket2.0 platform for ios-devices in the near future.
Crowdsale will start in 4 hours... Do you have any bonuses for early investors or something?
Hi. The discount is given depending on the amount of purchase and etap. More info in wp. Our site: https://ico.playmarket.io

I cant find any info about bonuses... Where bonus rates you find?
During the first stage you can purchase tokens for 0,120 eth/PMT (up to 10 ETH inclusive)
From 10 to 50 ETH - for 0.090 ETH
Over 50 - for 0.060
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
nobody like competition,apple and dao offer similar services so i think dao will never be downlodable from apple but it does not matter if it will possible to download directly from the site...we will see...

Everything is possible. Smiley
We will diligently develop our project

But can you also explain what PlayMarkets strategy is on this? I think this is a very serious question and by answering this question, you can get people to invest in the ICO
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Crowdsale will start in 4 hours... Do you have any bonuses for early investors or something?
Hi. The discount is given depending on the amount of purchase and etap. More info in wp. Our site: https://ico.playmarket.io

I cant find any info about bonuses... Where bonus rates you find?
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Less than 7 hours left for ico.

I hope dao playmarket make a good start.
Yes! Thank you! Join us and be part of a new era of mobile applications!  Wink

i'm curious to see how strong the ICO will start. the first day are indicative of how popular the project will be.
Its different now because of the segwit2x pressure, but hopefully this ico will run smoothly.

i also in segwit2x boat , so cant participate now , but with limited supply this project will rock if they will do real development
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Pages:
Jump to: