Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 31. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in ico projects.

well, maybe this project will get some more new investors now Smiley
I'm not sure if they are going to sell BTC, in my opinion they are most likely going to invest it
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in ico projects.

We are waiting for this Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3#internaltx

Your address shows only 3.5k usd raised so far but yor website says it is 100k usd.

Which one is true? Do you have more addresses for transactions?
Website is true. Amount are different because etherscan shows only ETH investments. WebSite shows all cryptocurencies investments.

Which further currencies do you accept? I remember BTC + LTC.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3#internaltx

Your address shows only 3.5k usd raised so far but yor website says it is 100k usd.

Website is true. Amount are different because etherscan shows only ETH investments. WebSite shows all cryptocurencies investments.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Maybe you're lucky that ICO started the moment that s2x fork got cancelled, now a lot of moneys will flow into alts and ICOs

Wait what? I went to shop and the mean time ico started and s2x fork got cancelled? And bitcointalk ann is all the places i hear this first? I need to check the news on twitter too to confirm this now.
Yep, this whole bitcoin drama is starting to get annoying  Wink
Our project started!
In 2.5 hours we sold more than 2500 tokens!  Cheesy
Join and participate in our ICO!
Maybe you're lucky that ICO started the moment that s2x fork got cancelled, now a lot of moneys will flow into alts and ICOs

Wait what? I went to shop and the mean time ico started and s2x fork got cancelled? And bitcointalk ann is all the places i hear this first? I need to check the news on twitter too to confirm this now.

In that case, invest in us Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
The site crashing might be a good sign things are going well  Wink

Good luck with the ICO
Thank you!
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
The site crashing might be a good sign things are going well  Wink

Good luck with the ICO
Activity: 26
And ico has started:

500 Internal Server Error

What a good way to make a start.

Too many transactions 😊

Well damn... Now i need to wait and hit refresh on every 5 min. :/

Do not worry! Site has earned!
Activity: 26
And ico has started:

Do not worry! Site has earned!
And ico has started:

Activity: 630
All the luck during this ICO!
Will be following the progress and think about investing in this project.

Keep it up devs!
Hope to see some good things about you!
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
And ico has started:

That is a good marketing idea I think this could easily take off with the right kind of development and dedication to making the project a successful one! What kind of exchanges does the team plan on getting listed at and when can we expect that to happen? I'm assuming after the token sale of course but would probably be a good idea to go ahead and get the ball rolling now before it ends because it does take awhile for exchanges to list these days!  Grin
Now the final stages of negotiations with such exchanges as bittrex, bitfinex and others are in progress, listing on stock exchanges will be carried out to the deadline specified in our roadmap.

If you really manage to negotiate with Bittrex, you will have a lot of support coming from the community.

It could help if we tweeted to bittrex and richie about this project. At least it would show the volume of interest in this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
That is a good marketing idea I think this could easily take off with the right kind of development and dedication to making the project a successful one! What kind of exchanges does the team plan on getting listed at and when can we expect that to happen? I'm assuming after the token sale of course but would probably be a good idea to go ahead and get the ball rolling now before it ends because it does take awhile for exchanges to list these days!  Grin
Now the final stages of negotiations with such exchanges as bittrex, bitfinex and others are in progress, listing on stock exchanges will be carried out to the deadline specified in our roadmap.

If you really manage to negotiate with Bittrex, you will have a lot of support coming from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: