Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 33. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Anxious for this opportunity, Dao Playmarket moved a lot with noise among interested investors, I confess to be one of them and I will grab some tokens, I wish the Team success and I will be together cheering
Thank you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Anxious for this opportunity, Dao Playmarket moved a lot with noise among interested investors, I confess to be one of them and I will grab some tokens, I wish the Team success and I will be together cheering
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Well it's about 4 hours before the sales start. Let's see what will be the start. I for one will not hurry, but I'll see how the sales go. Since the time for sales is chosen the most unfortunate - the forthcoming BTC fork.
Activity: 26
is there any discount tier for early adopters? what is min. CAP required for project to be succeed?
Hi. The discount is given depending on the amount of purchase. We will launch the project in any case, no matter how much funds are received
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Less than 7 hours left for ico.

I hope dao playmarket make a good start.
Yes! Thank you! Join us and be part of a new era of mobile applications!  Wink

i'm curious to see how strong the ICO will start. the first day are indicative of how popular the project will be.
Its different now because of the segwit2x pressure, but hopefully this ico will run smoothly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is there any discount tier for early adopters? what is min. CAP required for project to be succeed?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
nobody like competition,apple and dao offer similar services so i think dao will never be downlodable from apple but it does not matter if it will possible to download directly from the site...we will see...

Since when can you install apps on the iphone directly from the internet?
Activity: 588

Yes! Thank you! Join us and be part of a new era of mobile applications!  Wink

i'm curious to see how strong the ICO will start. the first day are indicative of how popular the project will be.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Very informative interview, thanks for sharing, we need as much of them as we can to get connected with your project.

I agree.  Additionally an AMA session would also be nice if they can conduct one.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the
     community (DAO) using the latest technologies.

Have you guys already checked with Apple if it is possible to make another App Market for iOS? As in the normal way you have to get through Apple and get their approval to get into the Apple App Store, it could end at this point then.

I think you can if you give them a cut of what you earn with it, which is not sustainable in this case

I am not so sure if Apple will be fine with a small cut of what they get for letting a competitioner in their own app store. Especially as iOS/Apple tries to be an homogeneous environment, tries to avoid software which could be dangerous for the system. If another app store would just come up, you could install software which is not checked from Apple before.

they're not going to allow another app store on the iphones, you can be sure of that.

I don't think Apple will allow it either. I'm not even sure Google will allow it on the Android marketplace. I don't think either is necessary though, DAO can be THE app store of the blockchain without them.
Great! Thank you for your opinion!
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the

Have you guys already checked with Apple if it is possible to make another App Market for iOS? As in the normal way you have to get through Apple and get their approval to get into the Apple App Store, it could end at this point then.

I think you can if you give them a cut of what you earn with it, which is not sustainable in this case

I am not so sure if Apple will be fine with a small cut of what they get for letting a competitioner in their own app store. Especially as iOS/Apple tries to be an homogeneous environment, tries to avoid software which could be dangerous for the system. If another app store would just come up, you could install software which is not checked from Apple before.

they're not going to allow another app store on the iphones, you can be sure of that.

I don't think Apple will allow it either. I'm not even sure Google will allow it on the Android marketplace. I don't think either is necessary though, DAO can be THE app store of the blockchain without them.
nobody like competition,apple and dao offer similar services so i think dao will never be downlodable from apple but it does not matter if it will possible to download directly from the site...we will see...

Everything is possible. Smiley
We will diligently develop our project
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

So it's going to be on Android and stop? I have a samsung so I don't care Grin. Maybe they will develop a webapp as well?

Yes! Thank you! Join us and be part of a new era of mobile applications!  Wink
Activity: 31
Some members triggered a good question about Apple, and sadly but true, they wont be allowing a competitive app store on their devices.
This does sounds logic, it's like Wall Markt would allow another superstore inside their building.. ain't going to happen.
But.. There must be some kind of way to bypass it. Just need to figure out how, because of the high research this one is not going to be easy to bypass their check.

Hello. It is nessesery to negotiate with Android or download directly from the site. If you have any other ideas, please share with us.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Some members triggered a good question about Apple, and sadly but true, they wont be allowing a competitive app store on their devices.
This does sounds logic, it's like Wall Markt would allow another superstore inside their building.. ain't going to happen.
But.. There must be some kind of way to bypass it. Just need to figure out how, because of the high research this one is not going to be easy to bypass their check.

Very informative interview, thanks for sharing, we need as much of them as we can to get connected with your project.

I agree.  Additionally an AMA session would also be nice if they can conduct one.
Thank you!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

That's what I also think. I think this project can work on android as the system is open and you can install software from the web anyways but I don't think they have a chance on iPhones. Also, as we don't get an answer to that question I assume they haven't thought about this before.
Pages:
Jump to: