Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 16. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
It does not matter if it go even to 0.1 usd. Whatever price ONION is, it won’t change the fact that ONION will reach 20 USD again and much more.
Activity: 130
New coin Privcy very very similar too Deeponion with airdrop etc copycat? Or someone from onion?
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
And to be honest i assume and suppose we get a nest from this type of Bounty Hunter, cause big problem they starting to get organised and in result you harvest a coin
Is a main step for DO when this people will leave us and no more ONION to sell, we gonna grown like a litte tree and finish as a forest for sure
Activity: 126
we will need to be patient thats all DO has annon features that other coins only dream about, but for the price to go up time is needed. Dash (Dark coin befor the rebranding) exists from 2014 and in 2017 got attention monero the same lets not even talk about verge. This coins compared to DO are shit, so just give time to the people and they will eventualy come around and we will be verry happy if only we are patient.
Activity: 207
I'm from Russia using Google translator, I have this problem sent coins to coinexchange but the coins have not reached (although there are already more than 100 confirmations
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
DeepOnion panic sale! 1$ soon

There going to lose all support soon .IT all censorship and banning on the forum now .How sad use to be a good project
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
hey guys, does anyone know how much does McAfee charge for posting those pic?
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion Huh Huh

hi buddy, deeponion airdrop had ended months ago.  where and when did you apply for deeponion airdrop?
Activity: 65
Hi, deeponion dev, any news about deepsend now?
when deepsend can realize? we are all waiting the great function!

I believe it's going to be launched in Q3, but any news about how it's going along would be cool.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hi, deeponion dev, any news about deepsend now?
when deepsend can realize? we are all waiting the great function!
Activity: 28
Hello DeepOnion believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of DeepOnion at: https://cointopper.com/coin/deeponion

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 98
When you are not listed on at least one top exchange, Its like having a great product with no Distributor. Being listed in a top exchange is part of the success of a coin. Its a healthy balance which includes great dev team, and strong community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I do believe unfortunately you do need too pay for binance listing and can't rely on the community to just win votes to be listed on exchanges
Airdrop done dusted move forward
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
All the people who sell right now doesn't know all the work that we are doing, also can be someone who wants to push the price. I don't blame if someone wants to sell, but there is a lot to be released and DeepOnion has a long term vision. We can't force people and I personally don't care about the price, all I see talking with the Core Team and Developers are big plans and improvements to come, but well  the post airdrop distribution is also important and we just finish the airdrop 1 month ago. If you see it as a long term, you are going to be grateful in the future, but in the short term people are just gambling.
Activity: 126
When you are not listed on at least one top exchange, Its like having a great product with no Distributor. Being listed in a top exchange is part of the success of a coin. Its a healthy balance which includes great dev team, and strong community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Anyone make any money on Onion - proft/loss?

I made some profits last year on this one, not all that much, but it was all right.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
This is what it ell everybody!!!

Deeponion is a BABY compared to crypto currencies like Monero, Dash Verge... etc...MAYBE an infant in comparison.

The developement team hasnt just delivered their goals, they've added TONS of extra additions along the way....

Soooo much more to come yet!

The community is the real strength behind the coin though Smiley

i agree 100%.  it's good to add tons of additional features.  little improvements here and there today and tomorrow, will make our coin become greater and greater each day.

Tons of additional features? They just copy and imitate good features of other coins and implement it on DeepOnion in a creative way.
I've been following DO since the start and it still doesn't impress me unlike other coins. DO doesn't solve any crypto problems.

Well i post it here since my comment was deleted on the other thread. lol
The project was a well created scheme to lure people into multi million dollar pump & dump, that is why you can see SPAM of Deep Onion comments on non related tweet, post, youtube video, articles around.
Pages:
Jump to: