Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 22. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
why don't you do another airdrop? it will give more visibility to this crypto, free ads thanks to airdrop maniacs
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Is there a telegram channel for DeepOnion?
Search
@deeponioncoin
T.me/deeponioncoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is there a telegram channel for DeepOnion?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
i am in love with Bitcoin.  The rest is just profit opportunities. In middle of them , there is DeepOnion that made me dedicate time and emotions(beeing called scam ,spam and bots day by day is not that easy from a emotional and financial point of view). Mybe it will be my second love
I think I should be able to hold 3 years, what price after 3 years, it is difficult to predict
There was a very good lyrics recently, called flying or falling. You admire DeepOnion so much that I hope you can get what you want. By the way, this song name is called "Birdman",you can listen, it is Zhaxi Pingcuo sing.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
i am in love with Bitcoin.  The rest is just profit opportunities. In middle of them , there is DeepOnion that made me dedicate time and emotions(beeing called scam ,spam and bots day by day is not that easy from a emotional and financial point of view). Mybe it will be my second love
I think I should be able to hold 3 years, what price after 3 years, it is difficult to predict
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Bitupper - plunge into the 🌊ocean🌊 of useful blockchain services ❗❗ Everything under one hood and simple enough for anyone! Multicurrency secured wallet, merchant, payments, exchange, jobs, community, news, API - you manage this ALL from a single account 🆒 Interaction, simplicity, reliability - that's what Bitupper is! Social and bounty NOW💋
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
So vote central is working and the team didn't update this in their roadmap? That's really sad. 
How serious are they taking their job?

This is the old thread...if you would check out the new one, you would see that they updated it
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
maybe they are too concentrated in delivering than updating the road map
since they have also implemented stealth adress which wasn't even on the road map
maybe you should pay more attention instead of complaining
Yes, the development team has been working hard. We should know more about the situation
Activity: 252
maybe they are too concentrated in delivering than updating the road map
since they have also implemented stealth adress which wasn't even on the road map
maybe you should pay more attention instead of complaining
Activity: 252
So vote central is working and the team didn't update this in their roadmap? That's really sad. 
How serious are they taking their job?
Activity: 14
I like secure coins, looking forward to 2019
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
i am in love with Bitcoin.  The rest is just profit opportunities. In middle of them , there is DeepOnion that made me dedicate time and emotions(beeing called scam ,spam and bots day by day is not that easy from a emotional and financial point of view). Mybe it will be my second love
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I was thinking about all the good development from the DeepOnion dev team and how this coin will start skyrocketing again in the near future. Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

What do you expect to happen in the next 3 months?
mo
legendary
I've read above that deep onion devs are more focus on project development. That is a smart move. Going to push thru to the unknown world of blockchain technology. Integrating everything that is available on standard programming and injecting it to the blockchain technology. With proper marketing of Vote central. It will be a great success that will catapult deep onion to one of the serious coins that are being develop. Right now bittrex are concentrating on acquiring huge coin projects. Removing old shit coins. They are projecting that only great coins are with bittrex now. Let's go towards that goal. Go Deep Onion.

Agree with you, and soon we will meet in bittrex
Activity: 117
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I've read above that deep onion devs are more focus on project development. That is a smart move. Going to push thru to the unknown world of blockchain technology. Integrating everything that is available on standard programming and injecting it to the blockchain technology. With proper marketing of Vote central. It will be a great success that will catapult deep onion to one of the serious coins that are being develop. Right now bittrex are concentrating on acquiring huge coin projects. Removing old shit coins. They are projecting that only great coins are with bittrex now. Let's go towards that goal. Go Deep Onion.
mo
legendary
Cantt believe we are allowed buy this cheap

Even my dad got 300 onions now
Buying at low prices now, the rewards will be amazing
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
who knows when the Deep Onion client version 1.6.3 MacOS will be released ?
thank you

version 1.7 has already been released!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
who knows when the Deep Onion client version 1.6.3 MacOS will be released ?
thank you
Activity: 117
Cantt believe we are allowed buy this cheap

Even my dad got 300 onions now
Pages:
Jump to: