Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 26. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Really enjoy the conversation, so many questions answered by team and a better look at the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
i did a bad valuation on verge. Its a great coin for pump and dump for doubling your money or ever more. I should look more carefully to that coin . Seems to be the most loved one by pump and dumpers🤔
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
so many questions answered and a better look at the project. However the admins and the devs have informed us very well. But i still really enjoy them. But hey, they start and end with ACDC, how can you not love them
Activity: 280
Verge team is a bunch of dickheads
Make sense considering Verge means dick in french
I am happy the partnership is something big enough though, it would make the whole crypto look bad if they messed this up even more
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Interesting project, but why is the token smart contract not posted for reviews nor any publicly accessible github repo for this project?

This is not an ERC token. This is a coin.

After irdrop onion at last will be listed to some good exchanges? I remember, devs promiced good exchanges after end of airdrop?
Activity: 177
looking how things are going inside deeponion project, i think we will do really great even if verge goes 10x ah
maybe you will have another opportunity. I dont think we are in a bull market yet. It may go down again. Personal opinion, i may be complitely wrong
and i have been complitely right, the market has gone down and down
Activity: 247
seems more like using deeponion to promote the cpay ico. Also you are integrating Litecoincash(a coin that has a terrible reputation) . The site is really bad at UI . Looks like a website of 2000
Activity: 266
VoteCentral is an open voting platform built upon blockchain technologies that will enable the DeepOnion community to vote on the suggested proposals and tasks submitted by community members regarding the future direction of the DeepOnion project. This platform enables DeepOnion members to have an impact on the community decisions influencing the direction and expansion of the DeepOnion project.
Activity: 159
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
As soon the last weak hands will leave. After that our time will come to flourish

Agree with you, If everyone continues to HODL, we will see a massive growth for DeepOnion which inturn will increase the token cost!
Can adhere to participate in airdrop to the last person, not easily sold
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Is it a new airdrop going now or it's the first one from the beginning of the network?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
As soon the last weak hands will leave. After that our time will come to flourish

Agree with you, If everyone continues to HODL, we will see a massive growth for DeepOnion which inturn will increase the token cost!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Interesting project, but why is the token smart contract not posted for reviews nor any publicly accessible github repo for this project?

Because DeepOnion is not an ERC20 token.

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
i looking forward for this coz its interesting and i want to participate it soon 

The airdrop is ending very soon.. so your are late in participating the airdrop.
Activity: 98
i looking forward for this coz its interesting and i want to participate it soon 
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Has anyone figured out why DeepOnion wont install on Mac Os 10.13.4 I tried searching for answers but can't find out what's going on
Can refer here
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/blob/master/doc/build_macos.md
legendary
Activity: 1218
Has anyone figured out why DeepOnion wont install on Mac Os 10.13.4 I tried searching for answers but can't find out what's going on
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If I have wallet 1.6.1 Mac OS X (2011) can I download 1.6.3 for automatic update or do I need to update in the terminal?
Pages:
Jump to: