Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 23. (Read 1167526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The airdrop is already over. You guys should do your homework Cheesy
HI,MadMac,Long time no see, how many deeponions did you buy at a low price? Smiley
I don't have DO anymore for a while already. I still think the project does not deliver what it promised and there is no real anonymity. You guys may see this different which is ok. Vote and Vault are useless features nobody needs. It can't compete with any real "security coins" like Monero or Pivx and others.

Perhaps this changes, who knows, perhaps it will just die. For me not a good time to invest in a stalled project with high risk and hype.
Wait patiently, this year you will see the power of deeponion
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I would have to know the correlation between total market cap growth and onion price to give a fair estimate
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
some people do swing trades, buy low and sell high, with the intention the know how market works, but its completely reversed, its better to hold until it blows off.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Positive expected return however one looks at it...It is also quantum resistant by staking on the deep web
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
I believe it is in year 2 now, so it's not worth the electricity.

No it's not in year 2 (yet).
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I believe it is in year 2 now, so it's not worth the electricity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
price is still very low. good to buy if anyone need to do  really good job Smiley
Grab your chance now to.buy more onions and wait how those onions will work for you.

How much is the PoS interest per year?

10% first year 5% 2nd year 1% years after, also make sure you use the offical ANN, this ANN is an old one

New ANN is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
HI,MadMac,Long time no see, how many deeponions did you buy at a low price? Smiley
I don't have DO anymore for a while already. I still think the project does not deliver what it promised and there is no real anonymity. You guys may see this different which is ok. Vote and Vault are useless features nobody needs. It can't compete with any real "security coins" like Monero or Pivx and others.

Perhaps this changes, who knows, perhaps it will just die. For me not a good time to invest in a stalled project with high risk and hype.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
price is still very low. good to buy if anyone need to do  really good job Smiley
Grab your chance now to.buy more onions and wait how those onions will work for you.

How much is the PoS interest per year?
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
good news is that airdrops are about to end so it will attract more investors who have been weary of Friday inflation
The 40 weeks airdrop successfully ended and now we are looking forward to votecentral thats more focus on the development of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Is there any way to get a transaction cancelled?  I was sending some Deep Onion to another address and for some reason it never confirmed... the transaction has been stuck for weeks with a status of "Conflicted"... basically locking up the funds.

There was a hard fork weeks ago, unless you are on at least 1.6.1 you are on wrong blockchain, if you want more help ask in the new DeepOnion thread, this on is no longer managed by DeepOnion team
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Is there any way to get a transaction cancelled?  I was sending some Deep Onion to another address and for some reason it never confirmed... the transaction has been stuck for weeks with a status of "Conflicted"... basically locking up the funds.

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
I agree that this question should be answered. Running a full tor node is quite different from just having a random wallet open.

That kind of dishonesty is one of the reasons we consider this project to be a scam.

Running a TOR node is different from running a wallet and route traffic trough TOR.
Do you still think that DO is a scam? Anyway, just look at the results, this is a successful project

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/blob/master/COPYING

Where's the proper credit to the projects they are copying the code from?

Not even Bitcoin is credited...

That kind of dishonesty is one of the reasons we consider this project to be a scam.
At present, it is definitely not a scam,This will be one of the most promising anonymous currency
I love my new signature and I am proud to say im a member of DeepOnion community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
When airdrop at deep onion is over. Devs must concentrate on the coins development to attract more investors. Deep Onion already showed its community power since last year. Now, DO needs reputation as a a solid project to invest on.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: