Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 25. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 119
From all the big team of DeepOnion no one can change the name of the topic? As I understood you already finished the airdrop
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Deep Onion coin, together with other altcoins are all on the rise. As bull market starts to come. Hold on to your coins and wait for the proper time to sell. We are all going to the moon this time. Deep Onion price will increase as crypto world realizes the importance of vote central and the upcoming deep send.
Deeponion $2 is already undervalued, I think $100 is reasonable
for now the price of DeepOnion is $ 2, if the market price is always stable then the ONION price will probably occupy $ 50 or more. some people may still hold this coin, and patience is important to get a big profit on this coin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Hey guys Deep Onion is mentioned in the Cryptocurrency Standard Catalogue of 2018!

https://twitter.com/doyoucrypto/status/989111281838907393 (DoYouCrypto Store on Twitter)

Deep Onion is number 137
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yeah they will be winners. Missed the first, joining in for the second.

But I want to mine also.

Can anyone help me?

I have a windows 10 machine. Nvidia.
I downloaded everything, updated the drivers, but when I change the txt file to "all files, extension .bat" iet keeps on giving me errors.

Anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Deep Onion coin, together with other altcoins are all on the rise. As bull market starts to come. Hold on to your coins and wait for the proper time to sell. We are all going to the moon this time. Deep Onion price will increase as crypto world realizes the importance of vote central and the upcoming deep send.
Deeponion $2 is already undervalued, I think $100 is reasonable
Activity: 448
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
In all fairness, the dev team has the right to remain anonymous, and we as DO community has to right/freedom to continue support of DO, it is our choice, so don't be influence by others.
Activity: 210
are you sure you deleted the files that were in the pc?
try this on search "%APPDATA%", and see if you find your deepOnion wallet  there. Search for DeepOnion file
Activity: 98
It looks quite interesting! I will try to participate in Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Airdrop is coming to an end. And the train will leave the station . Get ready for next task
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
how many digits has DeepOnion behind the dot? How fast will DeepOnion be, transactions per second?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I was not aware of the fact that the old thread was still alive and well. Why don't the people move to the new thread though?
Because many people miss this place

At the sametime, I'm finding it hard to get the latest ANN thread, So I do a search and this one pops up. OP has to either close these old threads and should open comments only for the latest [ANN] thread to avoid all confusions between users.

OP has no access to this thread as his account was hacked. This is the reason for the new thread in the first place!

You can find the new thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
Activity: 159
i think the price will be around 5USD in few days.... a month maybe...   we have to clean few owners that selling now after airdrops end..
Activity: 448
It's just the start of the market coming alive. As more people get back to crypto investment, surely with the vast popularity of crypto around the world. Soon, deep onion price will rise again. Last year was not easy for us too at deep onion. It also took us around 3-6 months before we hit above $5 dollars and so forth. Hold guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
I was not aware of the fact that the old thread was still alive and well. Why don't the people move to the new thread though?

At the sametime, I'm finding it hard to get the latest ANN thread, So I do a search and this one pops up. OP has to either close these old threads and should open comments only for the latest [ANN] thread to avoid all confusions between users.
Activity: 238
I think it was an error to bring the website online at the last minute.
Only few people read the instructions there, because all are in hurry.
Would it be online severeal hours before, now here would be much less chaos.

It makes sense if you refer to the VoteCenter website.

I agree with you it would be better if the team brought up the website before the final airdrop week. Some people just don't come and have no  idea of the great  votecenter stuff after they got their last free onions. They may be aware of that but it takes some time.
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Activity: 20
I think it was an error to bring the website online at the last minute.
Only few people read the instructions there, because all are in hurry.
Would it be online severeal hours before, now here would be much less chaos.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
Activity: 384
Merit: 107

Hey guys we can list DeepOnion on the Octaechange for only 0.1 BTC https://octaex.com/
Bismuth and other well known projects are also already listed there and trading. I think its a good opportunity to get on another exchange cheap

Or just fill the application form for Trade Ogre Exchange:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScolXS8WMCDG7j8dIAbmutrQR6BWD5BrOCcRKJLCFfgPTBwoQ/viewform
Pages:
Jump to: