Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 17. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Is the airdrop still open? If yes , until when ? Can I still register ?

We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion Huh Huh

Airdrop is over, please check the new thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
Activity: 56
The founders have given up.  Look for the next one
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion Huh Huh
Activity: 144
hello guys, its been a long day since i have been here, now is the time to buy more onions and hold it, I am confident that onion will surpass monero someday. Good luck to the team
Activity: 294
Can i use Kucoin wallet for airdrop ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
With so many kindly recommendation, maybe $ONION should log in Bibox and fill the application information

https://twitter.com/Bibox365/status/1002447325841756160
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Why ain’t deepOnion mentioned with other privacy coins like monreo, Zcash, and dash yet? Is the world sleeping on deepOnion?

You gave an example of the cryptocurrencies that are in the top. DeepOnion at this point in time is in a state of conception and its development has not yet been completed.  But in this thread, users published a table that compares the technical characteristics of DeepOnion with other projects. Unfortunately, I do not have this table, but someone else can show it to you.
DeepOnion features IP hiding, transaction ID hiding, and receiving address hiding. There are many related technologies
Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
Why ain’t deepOnion mentioned with other privacy coins like monreo, Zcash, and dash yet? Is the world sleeping on deepOnion?

You gave an example of the cryptocurrencies that are in the top. DeepOnion at this point in time is in a state of conception and its development has not yet been completed.  But in this thread, users published a table that compares the technical characteristics of DeepOnion with other projects. Unfortunately, I do not have this table, but someone else can show it to you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
In 19 hours, the owners of the ALQO coin masternodes begin voting for a free listing on their own Bitfineon Exchange. please, if anyone has friends who own this masterpiece - connect them to the vote for DeepOnion !!!
Activity: 115
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 131
Hi guys, is from 1 week my wallet doesen’t mined and is very strange, I have the last version then I don’t understand why are happening it?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
yeah thats the risk you take, being a project it is difficult to have an official type person to contact McAfee or do deals with, lets hope he see's merit in you and the product
If McAfee misses the boat on this one I certaintly wont be afraid to SPAM his twitter on how he missed Deep Onion
I believe McAfee's vision will not miss any potential ship, many people are joining!
Activity: 252
yeah thats the risk you take, being a project it is difficult to have an official type person to contact McAfee or do deals with, lets hope he see's merit in you and the product
If McAfee misses the boat on this one I certaintly wont be afraid to SPAM his twitter on how he missed Deep Onion
Activity: 224
I know, u did a great job. I also tried to contact coinpayments (but community didn’t like the proposal).
But we can just help the community, we can t do marketing as our main job because we’re not marketing experts
Activity: 280
DeepOnion team working on a public team for deeponion representative, specially for legal issue
A legal face will emerge from this
It not will be the leader but probably the mmost public people related to do
Activity: 28
I am also considering if I should mine this coin. In the upcoming weeks I will get a new rig and then I will decide what should I mine, I have time until then to research and watch the price charts.
Activity: 107
I really Want to mine this coin, and want to ask what is the best equipment to use.  And what the cost might be.
Pages:
Jump to: