Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 18. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think some coins just paid for cryptaldash listing
you can "vote" buying coins
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I purchased onions thats why price going down
I bought another coin and it is strong coin but its getting smashed no other coin getting smashed like that
If you are optimistic about a coin, don’t really look at the price every day,So quickly weak hands!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
there are things in this world that you dont even know what the hell to say or think. My mind just get damn blocked when i see thing so weird. am i normal?
Activity: 322
I purchased onions thats why price going down
I bought another coin and it is strong coin but its getting smashed no other coin getting smashed like that
Activity: 238
what i mean is, no matter if its the perfect proposal like a partnership with tesla or just a telegram group to invest on crypto
The same happened months ago, then we added DeepPoints and the community went crazy for it
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
What did you guys broke now?

The overall market is slightly recovering, but DO is 10% in minus. Downtrend intact and no end in sight. I really don't see why anyone would or should put any money in this coin. It is a black hole.

Dude, how long have you been commenting on this thread now?  Grin
dude im dont undtstnd too ... cose this msg from lauda -
DeepOnion is a copy/paste project with a massive amount of shills. This user will censor any mention of this, which makes his behavior and project even shadier than it already is.
Read the reference link for more information. Lauda   2017-08-17
and
I have reason to believe that the DeepOnion coins is a scam, or at the very best a highly misleading project. I would stay away from any users associated with it, and would not use any software provided by them unless extensively reviewed by third parties. Lauda   2017-08-01

wtf?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Still behaving like a sect. No criticism allowed. Cool bunch of fanatics you are.

But let me tell you this, I'm having great fun to poke you puppets with my little voodoo sticks Smiley. And successfully so lol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

The overall market is slightly recovering, but DO is 10% in minus. Downtrend intact and no end in sight. I really don't see why anyone would or should put any money in this coin. It is a black hole.

I clearly do not see your interest in criticizing this piece especially when we see what you support. In my opinion, what motivates you is just frustration like a child who did not get what he wanted.
In reality, the only black hole I see at the moment and your big mouth. A tip, continue to lick the little player's ass and let the big ones do what they have to do instead of talking to say nothing.

the same arguments for so long.

you guys are really fanatical, one day you'll have to think about something else:)
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3

Dude, how long have you been commenting on this thread now?  Grin
Activity: 388

I clearly do not see your interest in criticizing this piece especially when we see what you support. In my opinion, what motivates you is just frustration like a child who did not get what he wanted.
In reality, the only black hole I see at the moment and your big mouth. A tip, continue to lick the little player's ass and let the big ones do what they have to do instead of talking to say nothing.

Activity: 340
NEM <3
Try asking the question in the Official DeepOnion ANN thread. This one is abandoned and shouldn't be used Smiley

In the other one, mods are there to answer your questions:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
Activity: 32
Hey guys. I'm having issues logging into the DeepOnion forum. When I go to the community as a guest everything appears to be fine, but after I log in the entire screen goes white. Does anybody know what is going on here? My user name is Dug Bennett.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Any DeepOnion Wallet with any amount of Onions can stake, you will receive 10% aprox the first year since the genesis block (genesis block was launched on july 17 so you have some months of 10%, then it will go to 5%) on rewards if you leave your wallet unlocked and running.
Activity: 177
When the price hits $40 you won't care if you got your shares at $0, $1, or $2.
there is a very big difference if you got your coins at less then 1$, at 1$ or at 2$. HUGE DIFFERENCE
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
i cant wait for DeepSend!  DeepSend, which is Blockchain-level privacy, is the key feature of DeepOnion

Deepsend is well know feature guys, it's not your boss that have code it...

How can one ensure that deeponion client not acting as exit node of Tor Network?any link on this topic. Some people were asking the same questions.

It's exactly what it does, but with an out-date TOR...

Well, sometimes, often with the crypto, nothing have to be real for a coin pump:)
Without detailed knowledge, don’t talk about this kind of idiot topic. This will reduce your identity.

DeepSend is a tool combining multi feature, you actually say he available in some other currency.
They probably have some part of this tool, DeepOnion have as main focus to use all in one combined and we are unique on this way.

DeepOnion working on Tor Node, actually Tor release lot of version in quicktime that not a habit from TOR association.
That why we have some version behind but clearly not a big deal.
DeepOnion wallet, don't act as Exit Node and he will never be a Exit Node for legal user issue.

"Stealth Addresses" working now? Or do we need to wait for another and another and another marketing spectacle?

Price reflects that very well, even if the market recovers in this current situation DO turns the other way into negative. But that is ok for a coin with bubbles but no functionality.

SA working yeah, feel free to test it.

Like always you come here to FUD but you have any clue about what you say ...

DO is clearly not a bubble and selling from FREE is always easy, this currency don't even have 1 years and don't have a ICO background.

A project with 6,000,000$ of dev fund, 4,000,000$ for bounty/marketing ... But yeah clearly a bubble, you are like the people from old time saying BTC is a joke. But remember karma is a bitch.

Dunno why you make DO your self FUD campaign but to be honest is fun to read you, you have a sad life for sure.
"Stealth Addresses" working now? Or do we need to wait for another and another and another marketing spectacle?

Price reflects that very well, even if the market recovers in this current situation DO turns the other way into negative. But that is ok for a coin with bubbles but no functionality.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
i cant wait for DeepSend!  DeepSend, which is Blockchain-level privacy, is the key feature of DeepOnion

Deepsend is well know feature guys, it's not your boss that have code it...

How can one ensure that deeponion client not acting as exit node of Tor Network?any link on this topic. Some people were asking the same questions.

It's exactly what it does, but with an out-date TOR...

Well, sometimes, often with the crypto, nothing have to be real for a coin pump:)
Without detailed knowledge, don’t talk about this kind of idiot topic. This will reduce your identity.
Activity: 238
For the mods its just not smart to share these fees before they actually have an agreement... it can piss the exchange off because someone can easily make a screenshot of it and share it online and it can not help with the negotiations... just have a little faith. The mods are working on this
Maybe its good to make a thread about this at one point and share this with the community? Then at least they know what steps need to be taken and that you are working on it...
Activity: 210
I did read it somewhere that you were working on a company in england, but maybe it should be more visible if you know what I mean
I know it is a bit out of topic but is there any service where I can buy bitcoins with paypal ?
Pages:
Jump to: