Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 19. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I mean that kind of sudden mad pump for two or three weeks followed by a big bubble burst once people realize it's not sustainable
It's how crypto works, unless things have change with BTC Futures markets
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
guys talk to you about Tor and use windows...

this subject really made me laugh a lot since this summer, thanks:)
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
How can one ensure that deeponion client not acting as exit node of Tor Network?any link on this topic. Some people were asking the same questions.

1) Open any file explorer and type in the search bar “%appdata%” and press enter​
2) Navigate to the DeepOnion folder, open the Tor folder and then open the tor.log
now you can see transperent the current tor version and connections

If you're a paranoid person and you still have doubts you can analyze and control your outgoing traffic with https://www.wireshark.org
and compare it with an up-to-date list on http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/
The website Tor Network Status allows you to monitor Tor exit nodes in a very elegant fashion. It also provides an option to export a list of exit nodes.
You can also also compare the bluemagic list.with the Deeponion node list https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

I hope you are joking guys:)
it was a nice idea to give free coin to little rank and ask them to defend this crap

except this point : nothing. this lat have nothing, is not anonymous, is not a good coin... is.. yes sorry to say it again, nothing

but yes, that was a good marketing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Its a waste abandoning this thread, 2000+ pages in 6 months is an impressive achievements.

Yes, 2000+ pages in 6 months is an impressive achievements. Currently there is no other than deeponion
i cant wait for DeepSend!  DeepSend, which is Blockchain-level privacy, is the key feature of DeepOnion

Deepsend is well know feature guys, it's not your boss that have code it...

How can one ensure that deeponion client not acting as exit node of Tor Network?any link on this topic. Some people were asking the same questions.

It's exactly what it does, but with an out-date TOR...

Well, sometimes, often with the crypto, nothing have to be real for a coin pump:)
Activity: 28
Its a waste abandoning this thread, 2000+ pages in 6 months is an impressive achievements.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I've downloaded the wallet 1.7.1.1 and I have tried to verify with DeepVault both the wallet and the downloaded ZIP file, verifying them against the address listed on the DeepOnion website:

Verification Address: Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6

but neither of these two verification has been successful.
If you add to this the positive virus detection once you launch the wallet, I don't know what to think.
Please check it.

If you didnt update to wallet 1.7.0+ and you are trying to verify with wallet 1.6.3, your now on the wrong chain. That is why it is returning the result.

You should have updated 4 weeks ago to 1.7.0.

Other updates are security upgrades/connection issues some users were having.

The wallet was closed for all this time, and it is still version 1.1.0 so it cannot verify deepvault. I have used the newly downloaded version 1.7.1.1 to verify itself and I've got the negative result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
I've downloaded the wallet 1.7.1.1 and I have tried to verify with DeepVault both the wallet and the downloaded ZIP file, verifying them against the address listed on the DeepOnion website:

If you add to this the positive virus detection once you launch the wallet, I don't know what to think.
Please check it.

If you didnt update to wallet 1.7.0+ and you are trying to verify with wallet 1.6.3, your now on the wrong chain. That is why it is returning the result.

You should have updated 4 weeks ago to 1.7.0.

Other updates are security upgrades/connection issues some users were having.
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Can anybody higher up get an official word from KuCoin as to what the delay is?

On 5/15/18 they posted they would suspend deposits and withdrawels for 24 hours:
https://news.kucoin.com/en/onion-withdrawal-and-deposits-temporarily-closed-for-24-hours/

Its now 72 hours later..... Any idea whats going on there?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Please check it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
want to buy some of this, is the only place cucoin and cryptopia?
Questions like that are actually better asked on the telegram channel, Here more precisely, the place of complaints of problems, inputs, and Discussion area.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Yes, the main exchange is Kucoin and cryptopia,So easy to buy deeponion,good luck!
Activity: 100
Activity: 97
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Just started researching this DeepOnion and I like the potential! I will be going to throw some money into it, but wondering when we’d see hardware wallet implementation? Im in for the long haul.

HI @dazbarlby there is development on the hardware wallet here is a tweet by moderator Vaas on the forum @VaasDls on twiiter https://twitter.com/VaasDls/status/993734462444892161 but there are threads on the forum about all the new developments that are being voted for via VoteCentral...

Also DeepOnion is looking for even more talented blockchain developers All the recent good news is in this *News paper cutting Grin

*meme but all true My twitter link already liked by Vaas btw   Cool https://twitter.com/ceredigionman/status/996496277897646082
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The implementation of an Electrum wallet and a hardware wallet will attract an even bigger audience ! two months ago I bought a nano ledger and can finally store my onions in it ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
i cant wait for DeepSend!  DeepSend, which is Blockchain-level privacy, is the key feature of DeepOnion
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Just started researching this DeepOnion and I like the potential! I will be going to throw some money into it, but wondering when we’d see hardware wallet implementation? Im in for the long haul.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Because of the very active community behind the coin , the developers ' willingness to respond to concerns and their activity , I have a good measure of confidence in the deeponion
Pages:
Jump to: