Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 27. (Read 1167526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Hope I am in time for the next airdrop. Do not want to wait for months then get nothing.
Only the last two rounds of airdrop,What can be done now is to buy some cheap coins,Otherwise you may miss
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Awesome to see communities united against malicious practices, great work by deep onion team
Because we are an honest community, we will solve it if there are problems, instead of complaining every day.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hope I am in time for the next airdrop. Do not want to wait for months then get nothing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
DeepOnion  has a great community and it is a great project. DeepOnion  is on the right path and respecting the necessary time and effort to bug fixes and release the update releases.

You are right, deeponion is on the road to rapid development
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
DeepOnion has participated in various conferences. The team has been making reports to the community weekly. It is the best promotion. I believe it's still not too late to buy some DeepOnion
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
A strong community for the Best anonymous project in 2018!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Awesome to see communities united against malicious practices, great work by deep onion team
Activity: 13
Now is good time to get more cheap Onions before it flies.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
before it flies where? into the ground or into the scammers founder's deep pockets?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 29
I am new to Deep onion . am looking to Join their bounty campaign  soon . if its not too late
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Now is good time to get more cheap Onions before it flies.
Activity: 159
there is only 2 airdrops left... after that price will rise.. so now is the best time to buy some

Lets grow DeepOnion
DeepOnion  has a great community and it is a great project. DeepOnion  is on the right path and respecting the necessary time and effort to bug fixes and release the update releases.

mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Wish you good luck with your project!And what is the maximum amount limit?

25 million,Wish you good luck
Thx dumper.
Why people are dumping suddenly. The price is very low. Maybe when everybody is dumping it's time for me to buy  DeepOnion coin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
That was expected, it will go lower.

3 more airdrops, the week after there will be the final sell off.

If you believe in recovery, at least a bit, you may buy back after the week the airdrops end. Good luck.
Activity: 13
deeponion is now below $1.50 and shows no signs of recovery. who still believes that the value will increase  Cheesy
Glad to be here. Buy and Hold !
Better sell before it is all over, but at the current prices, well, I may even be tempted to buy some Onions back...hahaha. Perhaps in the week after the last airdrop.
Activity: 56
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
It's being a while since I follow this project. Is the DeepOnion airdrop still happening? How can we register for the airdrop ?
Thanks,

There are still 3 weekly airdrops left   Smiley

Wow! Only 3 left! Time has really flown past pretty quickly! I can still remember when I joined DO - it was the 3rd airdrop. And I only missed one weekly airdrop, because of a business trip. Looking forward to airdrop 40.

I believe that is the tie that Onions will REALLY start taking off.

DO will be a MASSIVE success! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: