Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 2. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Can I use your credit card In EU? I am really disappointed that I can't find project which helps me with this, last one was spectrocoin but from winter they are not working...

Very in pity if you can't do that and make you hard to do what you want. I see this project is very unfavorable for some people here.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Can I use your credit card In EU? I am really disappointed that I can't find project which helps me with this, last one was spectrocoin but from winter they are not working...
Activity: 686
I think that they gather everything projects, and don't think of their quality. They have too many projects and among them many doubtful.

It's a very dubious thing for everyone and the results are very disappointing to everyone at this point.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
I think that they gather everything projects, and don't think of their quality. They have too many projects and among them many doubtful.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Damn , I joined the signature campaign of this project for a few weeks. I thought tokensuite team always qualified the projects that they will work with.
Well everyone makes mistakes, this is a hard lesson.

Token suite team even promoted a scam project recently "hash card" and once the team ran away with the money they stopped the campaign. So chose projects wisely if you are into promoting.
Activity: 862
Damn , I joined the signature campaign of this project for a few weeks. I thought tokensuite team always qualified the projects that they will work with.

Everyone seems to be feeling the downturn about this project by their unprofessional work. Garbage projects
Activity: 514
●●
Will the wallet support ERC20 Tokens ?

Your question is very unnatural to be questioned at the present moment. have you seen what happened to this project?
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Guys, what happened with project? Is it scam? Twitter 2 months no update. Sait denaro.io is not available.
Activity: 591
WATANABE

Indeed this is a lesson for everyone because it has spent time on this. All the participating people have felt it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Will the wallet support ERC20 Tokens ?
Activity: 297
In any case, the responsibility for this is the project manager. He must answer before the investors.

There will not be a good answer for all the participants and the time you are explaining this has happened.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

Indeed this is a lesson for everyone because it has spent time on this. All the participating people have felt it.

It's very hard to see that this problem has happened, not even payments are made, but if we get paid and we can not sell it on all exchanges, see the ICO project very much fraud happens on every project, even very difficult to distinguish it. .

For the future we should only be more careful to participate in projects that do not have a good future.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

It's very hard to see that this problem has happened, not even payments are made, but if we get paid and we can not sell it on all exchanges, see the ICO project very much fraud happens on every project, even very difficult to distinguish it. .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
I am very surprised by this project why this project can be listed in exchange when many projects are very difficult to register and I hope the exchange immediately remove the DNR from the list

Are you sure that this token has an exchange at the moment because I see this project is not running as expected by everyone. it's a ruin and time-consuming to support this project.

Already they cheated the investors after raising the money from the Investors, that's why they don't deserve any value in the market because after crowdsale dev team the people without any further announcement.
Very unfortunate even though this is a pretty good project and very useful actually.
Good project or good idea? it is different.
there is no project at all just bunch of useless idea without reality
that is why they are running away and create another scam ICO.
I also think that this project is quite interesting but what happens after the end of the ICO, this project is deceiving all the people who participated here and the investors. this really really disappoints the bounty hunters.

We all feel bad because they left us, hopefuly i haven't invest them but i worked 3 months in bounty campaign for nothing!  Angry
Activity: 266
In any case, the responsibility for this is the project manager. He must answer before the investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I am very surprised by this project why this project can be listed in exchange when many projects are very difficult to register and I hope the exchange immediately remove the DNR from the list

Are you sure that this token has an exchange at the moment because I see this project is not running as expected by everyone. it's a ruin and time-consuming to support this project.

Already they cheated the investors after raising the money from the Investors, that's why they don't deserve any value in the market because after crowdsale dev team the people without any further announcement.
Very unfortunate even though this is a pretty good project and very useful actually.
I also think that this project is quite interesting but what happens after the end of the ICO, this project is deceiving all the people who participated here and the investors. this really really disappoints the bounty hunters.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
There should be insurance against developers who grab investors money and make a run for it without repercussions like what Denaro have done, to serve as an example, this mischief should not be happening in 2018
Activity: 966
Merit: 111

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E

Pages:
Jump to: