Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 117. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I realised XDN is not on Yobit. Why not get it listed? Need to raise market cap as a starting point too. Smiley

Yes but dnote needs to do this as the form needs an email and specifications i don't understand.

You guys need a publicist. Any news is publicity, regardless how XDN could be used - for the good or bad.

The news report on frogLabs experiment should be forwarded to more mainstream technology news websites, and should not rely on crypto news sites as no one reads them except you and me, for the purpose of self-masturbation.

XDN needs to be more mainstream! Smiley

We could make a campaign on some Bitcoin ads network such as mellow ads so that people like faucet users would learn about our coin.
I will make a thread asking about a payment processor (how big a bounty should be)

The idea is good but we could do more. I do not have much stakes in XDN but I see its potential.

Let's take a step back look at this from a marketing/PR/corp comms/publicity perspective - step 1: Who are our target audience? And why should they be our target audience?
Audience: Anyone who wants to make investments. We need to attract people from social networks and tell 'em about digital currencies, in the specific about XDN and what makes it attractive (explaining its features).

Also with people who already have invested in some digital currencies. Many of them don't even know about XDN.

Maybe looking for anyone making investments is too ambitious.
These people would need to be interested in anonymity from the start.
I can see a large amount of bitcoin users would be interested in something bitcoin doesn't offer.

Could people also help out and give their advice on the thread I've made:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628066.new#new
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You guys need a publicist. Any news is publicity, regardless how XDN could be used - for the good or bad.

The news report on frogLabs experiment should be forwarded to more mainstream technology news websites, and should not rely on crypto news sites as no one reads them except you and me, for the purpose of self-masturbation.

We could make a campaign on some Bitcoin ads network such as mellow ads so that people like faucet users would learn about our coin.
I will make a thread asking about a payment processor (how big a bounty should be)

The idea is good but we could do more. I do not have much stakes in XDN but I see its potential.

Let's take a step back look at this from a marketing/PR/corp comms/publicity perspective - step 1: Who are our target audience? And why should they be our target audience?
Audience: Anyone who wants to make investments. We need to attract people from social networks and tell 'em about digital currencies, in the specific about XDN and what makes it attractive (explaining its features).

Also with people who already have invested in some digital currencies. Many of them don't even know about XDN.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I realised XDN is not on Yobit. Why not get it listed? Need to raise market cap as a starting point too. Smiley

EDIT: Here is a link to the thread I made: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628066.new#new

Activity: 98
And when dNote and Team implement the 'dual' blockchain, XDN will really take off. People don't realise the potential...

You can have the best product in the world, but if no one knows about it, it will never take off.

DigitalNote group lacks of marketing IMHO.

Look at their facebook page for instance. It's dead. Last post was made in Aug 25 2015.

People need to know about XDN and decide to invest, mining etc.

Someone, here, has predicted that in the next days XDN will have a pump. I wish it will be so but I think there will be no pump. The XDN price will stay more or less the same with its small highs and lows.
Activity: 97
net profit: 2700$
I got this problem again after not closing digitalnoted with exit:

07:56:13.597543 INFO [176.9.147.178:8480 OUT] Sync data returned unknown top block: 301274 -> 301404 [130 blocks (0 days) behind]
07:56:13.597543 INFO SYNCHRONIZATION started
07:56:13.631217 INFO Failed to check ring signature for tx
07:56:13.915853 INFO Failed to check ring signature for tx
07:56:13.915995 INFO Block <1b216952a2b3bb0c98768ad74f4235ed28d7b56d4a284bf1cdb59951b38766bb> has at least one transaction with wrong inputs:
07:56:13.916107 INFO Block <1b216952a2b3bb0c98768ad74f4235ed28d7b56d4a284bf1cdb59951b38766bb> has at least one invalid transaction:
07:56:13.918976 INFO Failed to check ring signature for tx
The reason DigitalNote is a small child is monero is so far ahead in terms of users even though they have similar capabilities.
Things can change quick, but i still think i will hedge my XDN investment by investing in Zcash and monero also. Monero soon only have 100000 times higher transaction fee(reduced 80%). Switching to PoA is a good move but it takes painfully long for the devs to implement it, unfortinatily i am not a good programmer and cannot help with that.

This graph indicates that XDN is a better investment than XMR currently(or that XDN previously was overpriced 5 to 50 times).
https://poloniex.com/exchange#xmr_xdn

Wtf! this has no sense

The reason DigitalNote is a small child is monero is so far ahead in terms of users even though they have similar capabilities.
Activity: 432

Wtf! this has no sense
I sell XDN direcly for euro!

Do anyone wants to buy XDN directly from cash? please contact me and we will sort it out, i charge only 0.15£ for 1000XDN or 150£ for a million XDN. Contact me via pm if you are interested and we will sort things out.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
(already donated 500 000)

Thank you for donation.
I tested to send messages via simplewallet, never recieved anything. I tried

transfer 3 dddMCpHVSdF9fY5rnzmD6tKUraPif3rhVWFUQv7nSoxtYs8sNri5hnnKbc9tSxx3AXP8zxJBFTudwJn r3tWxGP8m1YmX3VzhZ 10 -m "hej" -ttl 840
Money showed up on the other simplewallet i was running, but no message. If i just try

transfer 3 dddMCpHVSdF9fY5rnzmD6tKUraPif3rhVWFUQv7nSoxtYs8sNri5hnnKbc9tSxx3AXP8zxJBFTudwJn r3tWxGP8m1YmX3VzhZ -m "hej" -ttl 1000
I get
amount is wrong: dddMCpHVSdF9fY5rnzmD6tKUraPif3rhVWFUQv7nSoxtYs8sNri5hnnKbc9tSxx3AXP8zxJBFTudwJn r3tWxGP8m1YmX3VzhZ -m, expected number from 0 to 184467440737.09551615
Is it impossible to receive messages using simplewallet or am i doing something wrong when trying to send it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I wonder why we dont see PoA in other coins? is it something bad with it or are devs simply lazy? i have noticed that not many coins are serious, it is mostly about making a quick buck pumping the shit, BTC of course is far from perfect but it survives via the network effect, just having some advantage over BTC(such as better anonymity, lower fees, faster transactions, etc) is not enough.

The only real trade-off i see with PoA is slightly higher inflation, the ones actually using the coins and not storing them via blockchain deposit will lose out of some interest(which is still very low). I dont really like the idea most coin subscribe to that the ones doing the transactions will pay for the security for the savers via transaction fees.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
And when dNote and Team implement the 'dual' blockchain, XDN will really take off. People don't realise the potential...

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
This one is most interesting...

Nice article about using DigitalNote XDN blockchain.

Interview: Blockchain Security For Consumer Home Automation

Alejandro De La Cruz and Amy MacMillan
MARCH 09, 2016
http://designmind.frogdesign.com/2016/03/interview-blockchain-security-for-consumer-home-automation/

How is frogLabs experimenting with blockchain?

RT: Our experiments covered four categories of technical proofs-of-concept that would help validate (or disprove) our hypotheses. We first needed to use a blockchain implementation that gave us the ability to build a service and API around it for both the wallet and the mining pool. For that, we researched and settled on DigitalNote XDN (digitalnote.org) for the purposes of this experiment. We next needed to design a protocol for the login handshake and micropayment exchange between a user and the service that would take the place of current multi-factor authentication methods using strong passwords, SMS codes, etc. We next had to connect this service and protocol as a custom authentication module within an established server framework.

We chose to implement this for Nginx, which is commonly used in reverse proxy configurations as a layer of protection on top of other services. Finally, to complete the experiment with a real-world user experience test, we developed a simple authenticator app using this blockchain service that acts much like other types of multi-factor authenticator apps coming out today from Google, Microsoft, and others.

read article
But, are we the only dreamers here? Smiley To ensure the coin grow in value - there must be public acceptance, and media coverage.
Getting media coverage can be hard. We have already gotten some http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dissidents-turn-bitcoin-like-cryptocurrency-communicate-free-state-surveillance-1511185 but it was last year, hopefully we will get some more.
And btw, I really need to increase my holdings in XDN, less than a million atm!

I have some XDN I gotten through Mining. Just hoping one XDN can rise to 0.00001000 BTC. Let's dream towards it. Smiley
That's fully possible, i dont know how the price will change the next days(it could go down 30% at worst) but it is very likely that it will go up a lot
-most decent coins get a large pump eventually, often it is only temporary but at least offers the opportunity to cash out for profit, the end result will be a lot of rich people and most likely a lot of bagholders Grin
-Once PoA is implemented XDN will get a lot more attention and investors will be willing to pay a lot higher price for digitalnote(added security).

What scares me a bit is the low activity (maybe 250 forum pages in total) compared to monero with 1652 posts in one thread.

btw: the price is cheaper on hitbtc now, good buying opportunity.

But, are we the only dreamers here? Smiley To ensure the coin grow in value - there must be public acceptance, and media coverage.
And btw, I really need to increase my holdings in XDN, less than a million atm!

I have some XDN I gotten through Mining. Just hoping one XDN can rise to 0.00001000 BTC. Let's dream towards it. Smiley
That's fully possible, i dont know how the price will change the next days(it could go down 30% at worst) but it is very likely that it will go up a lot
-most decent coins get a large pump eventually, often it is only temporary but at least offers the opportunity to cash out for profit, the end result will be a lot of rich people and most likely a lot of bagholders Grin
-Once PoA is implemented XDN will get a lot more attention and investors will be willing to pay a lot higher price for digitalnote(added security).

What scares me a bit is the low activity (maybe 250 forum pages in total) compared to monero with 1652 posts in one thread.

btw: the price is cheaper on hitbtc now, good buying opportunity.
Jump to: