Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 118. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I suggest you to either make a thread on bitcointalk about this or
to directly contact one of the websites by email with this offer. And btw, I really need to increase my holdings in XDN, less than a million atm!

I have some XDN I gotten through Mining. Just hoping one XDN can rise to 0.00001000 BTC. Let's dream towards it. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Fees for rewards is an option, but we are making a self regulated system. Later we are planning to announce a "money burning" feature, or we can call it XDN recycling. Imagine, about 1/2 of any fee will be burned, so it can be mined again. Or you can pay directly to blockchain for some blockchain services and this funds will be burned as well.
Not sure if this would be a good idea. Only 19 710 000 is mined each year currently which gives an inflation of 0.29%, if you try to limit the total supply you will end up with a less secure system without any real gain. The amount of XDN getting lost is probably higher than the amount mined in any case.

If i would launch a coin i would choose to have halvings based on Fibonacci numbers(supply = 1/1+1/2+2/4+3/8+5/16...) meaning that the time between the halvings increases each time(still results in limited supply) but now it is too late to do much about the emission curve. In any case PoA or pure PoS is needed to secure the network eventually, an increase in price will of course increase the hashrate but it will also increase the incentive to attack the network, the inflation required to secure a pure PoW system is unacceptable high.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
net profit: 2700$
to directly contact one of the websites by email with this offer. And btw, I really need to increase my holdings in XDN, less than a million atm!
At first i though email was a gold idea but now i think it is better to start a thread, maybe you can do it? not sure how much i am willing to add to the bounty though(already donated 500 000),

You can get ovet 8 million XDN for 28 satoshi/each now https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xdn maybe even cheaper by placing offers. It night be a good idea to buy some now and buy more later if the price would fall(can go either way). I am personally feel i have invested enough currenty(otherwise i would have bough more now).

edit: 3448211 cheap XDN left now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Since you (natall.com) have such a large investment, why don't you offer a bounty to a company such as coinpayments.net , litebit.eu or cryptopia to add a payment processor. If you do this, I will make a DigitalNote to cash website or I will get in touch with someone who will.
Sounds like a good idea but i have changed my mind about donating, i am only willing to spend 500000 XDN more donating(marketing) and this will go towards my own ideas, i know to little about this to be willing to spend money on a bounty.
Activity: 476
I do not think just pure giveaways is effective, instead i consider having contests where you have to answer a questing correctly by sending a message. It can be Math:s problems, about digitalnote or something else. I corrently own 23 million XDN and i am willing to spend at most 1.5 million XDN on marketing and donations.

I am now testing several forums to see which response i get, the price has started to increase again now but i doubt it was becuase of what i am doing.

This is an interesting idea. However I think we should wait till jwinterm posts with news on the Reddit tipbot, since this will drive up the price of DigitalNote.
Since you (natall.com) have such a large investment, why don't you offer a bounty to a company such as coinpayments.net , litebit.eu or cryptopia to add a payment processor. If you do this, I will make a DigitalNote to cash website or I will get in touch with someone who will.
I do not think just pure giveaways is effective, instead i consider having contests where you have to answer a questing correctly by sending a message. It can be Math:s problems, about digitalnote or something else. I corrently own 23 million XDN and i am willing to spend at most 1.5 million XDN on marketing and donations.

I am now testing several forums to see which response i get, the price has started to increase again now but i doubt it was becuase of what i am doing.
On their site:
Due to the votes mostly being used by bagholders to list coins with dead networks, inactive developers and various other issues Cryptopia will no longer be providing the voting platform. The current DOT vote has been extended to coincide with the free vote. Any coin that reaches 500,000 DOT votes before the end of the vote will still be listed. Once the vote ends, the two winners will be added and the vote page will be removed.
Grin hopefully i wont turn into a bagholder(paid 28 satoshi on avarage).

I doubt we will be added via the vote or forum activity but we might be added due to technical merits. Currently poloniex have more than 99% of the volume http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/darknote/#markets for some reason almost no trading is currently done on hitbtc(not sure why it changed all of a sudden). The problem is simply low demand, this is likely to change once PoA gets added.
Activity: 432
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

If you want to be listed on cryptopia maybe this will be the last chance without paying
Activity: 432
you can use any macro program that types "save" and "enter" every 15 minutes on digitalnoed, for example

Disclaimer: I'm not a XDN user, so I don't know if digitalnoted works the same way like other cryptonotes
Getting millions of cheap XDN on poloniex(some noobs panic selling), i wonder how long the 18214001 sell wall will last.
I mean backup, restore, import, export, explore, fix, etc.

How XDN RPC-wallet in the comparence - better, same, worse?
The problem i have noticed is that i have to redownload the entire blockchain(takes several hours for me) if i poweroff the system(arch linux) without using the exit command to close digitalnoted, typing in "save" only returns "unknown command: save". As for monero it was a lot worse, maybe i am unlucky(i have some problems with ny system) but now i cant use it att all and i previously had a lot of problems. With XDN i just had to redownload the blockchain a few times.

I dont know about any methods to handle the blockchain, the help command doesn't show anything useful.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hello guys!

18 months ago I tried to use XDN in my projects and found the current version didn't satisfy me.
So I changed my mind and choose another way.

Today I see a lot of improvements and my interest to XDN raise again.

I'm tech guy first of all and looking for new technologies but had an investments as well.
I'm not skilled in C and not going to modify existing wallets.
But I did some test works and even made GUI for DSH wallet.

BCN devs promised me some new features at least a year ago but BCN seems dead for last 9 months and nothing new was implemented.
They promised me Transaction Comments and Colored Coins.

Transaction Comments is already exists in XDN.
What about Colored (or marked, named) coins?
Is it too hard to implement it in current XDN software?
I know I can fork any coin and make new one but I interested in reliable and trusted blockchain.

Next questions is technical.

How close the original BCN and current XDN blockchains?
Is it possible to convert first one into second one?

I know XMR have some blockchain management tools.
What about XDN?
I mean backup, restore, import, export, explore, fix, etc.

BCN had good enough RPC-daemon with improved API.
How XDN RPC-wallet in the comparence - better, same, worse?

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
A technical question... I noted that if I move the XDN pack from one partition to another partition, it's like you reset everything and you have to sync from the beginning again. Back up doesn't work either. Why is that?
The blockchain is stored in the .digitalnote folder if you use linux(in your home folder), In windows it is C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming

i think the location can be changed from the regisrtry for windows
Activity: 98
I've got Win 7
A technical question... I noted that if I move the XDN pack from one partition to another partition, it's like you reset everything and you have to sync from the beginning again. Back up doesn't work either. Why is that?
The blockchain is stored in the .digitalnote folder if you use linux(in your home folder), In windows it is C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming
Activity: 98

Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Vulnerability disclosed affecting Monero when operating simplewallet in RPC mode. I guess it will probably affect xdn and other cryptonotes as well:

https://labs.mwrinfosecurity.com/advisories/csrf-vulnerability-allows-for-remote-compromise-of-monero-wallets

XDN is not affected, we were ready long ago since messages 2.0 we got RPC password.
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/commit/bdea9dd303637f3e85d7f6e44f0ea93ef95b7871
+- Basic access authentication
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
So, nobody wants to answer me regarding pools?

Since http://xmr.poolto.be/ is down, beside minergate no other pool is up, right?

Yes that is true.
But Minergate has a pretty decent hash rate.
As an investor this is a little dangerous. (one pool) How can we fix this? Also, having one dev that posts infrequently makes people a little nervous. ( at times he posts often(I know) (Needs a team)

You're right.
We should ask someone trusted and who has technical knowledge of DigitalNote to help snore by acting as the middle man and answer people's questions frequently.
You seem to be doing a great job at this. Maybe we can set up some kind of secure chat with the developer and iron out a roadmap. Investors need to see the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Vulnerability disclosed affecting Monero when operating simplewallet in RPC mode. I guess it will probably affect xdn and other cryptonotes as well:

https://labs.mwrinfosecurity.com/advisories/csrf-vulnerability-allows-for-remote-compromise-of-monero-wallets

Thank you, will investigate and probably commit soon.
Jump to: