Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 14. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The fact that it is staking more frequently is great news, just hoping my wallet will start receiving some stake soon.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
finally some positive news, let it be the start of better things to come. only way is up Tongue

my wallet finally staking it took around 9 days just have to be patient, so the wallet is finally working according to many others too
http://i59.tinypic.com/10xwv29.jpg
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Guys I don't know whats been happening in the background but ive received another 2 stakes to my wallet today. That's 4 in the last 2 days. Something is starting to work much more smoothly I feel
hei chris.. are you try to dump/imp your privkey before you get your stake?
i try many ways.. like wait 9days , resync my wallet (del roaming folder, backup wallet.dat) and the last dump/imp my priv key...
at least i get my stake too..
this is my screenshoot..

Im literally doing nothing now.

I tried redownloading the wallet and all the usual suggestions a week to ten days ago and it got me know where so I was like Ive had enough of this.

Got to be honest I thought it was bust and nothing was getting done so I just left my wallet open. It took a week to stake the first time then it staked twice in 2 day intervals so all in in the last 2 days ive had 4 stakes for aound 20 coins.

Im not heavily invested in the coin as you will gather from the low stake amounts but now its staking im going to increase my holding.

Sorry I cant help anymore but my advice is leave your wallet open, encrypted and unlocked and just be patient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Guys I don't know whats been happening in the background but ive received another 2 stakes to my wallet today. That's 4 in the last 2 days. Something is starting to work much more smoothly I feel

Of course, the dev has been working, not hanging out here or spreading rumors about rumors and twitter announcements about announcements. He is simply working, as a real developer should.

And yes, things are working much more smoothly, nothing happens overnight, even in the fast moving crypto world you have to have some patience.

Patience is profit.

I understand perfectly well how staking works. It's just a bit disconcerting to see people reporting multiple stakes over the course of days when you have a large sum which hasn't seen a single stake.

Your comment earlier sounded 100% different, almost as if you were trying to spread, Fear, Doubt and Uncertainty. But I am sure that was not your goal. Because now that I've called you out you sound very different, interesting.

My buys are set BTW, go ahead and dump into them.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Activity: 26
I will post a screenshot of my wallet staking. It probably staked 20x in the past 24hrs.
My coins have been sitting with the wallet open 24/7 for at least a week.
Hope this happens for all you guys soon.

And here I am at about 10 days without a single stake yet.  Undecided Raxe.io hasn't been the most communicative, which isn't helping confidence at all.

I have a decently large stash of DIS, and my fingers are getting itchy to ditch it in small batches before it falls more. Sad

It really sucks because I had really high hopes for this coin. There were many things which attracted me to it, and it's starting to look like the basics can't be delivered upon, let alone the really interesting bits.  Cry

Please read back through the thread for the developer explanation of how staking works, per the code itself, please don't come here with ignorance and start trying to convince other ignorant people that something is wrong, when all you have to do is read the *short* thread to find your answers.

If you wish to sell I will have more buy walls set up at 200, 225 and 250 for people like you, see you there.

I understand perfectly well how staking works. It's just a bit disconcerting to see people reporting multiple stakes over the course of days when you have a large sum which hasn't seen a single stake.
I will post a screenshot of my wallet staking. It probably staked 20x in the past 24hrs.

And here I am at about 10 days without a single stake yet.  Undecided Raxe.io hasn't been the most communicative, which isn't helping confidence at all.

I have a decently large stash of DIS, and my fingers are getting itchy to ditch it in small batches before it falls more. Sad

It really sucks because I had really high hopes for this coin. There were many things which attracted me to it, and it's starting to look like the basics can't be delivered upon, let alone the really interesting bits.  Cry

Please read back through the thread for the developer explanation of how staking works, per the code itself, please don't come here with ignorance and start trying to convince other ignorant people that something is wrong, when all you have to do is read the *short* thread to find your answers.

If you wish to sell I will have more buy walls set up at 200, 225 and 250 for people like you, see you there.
Activity: 26

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
People have their own decisions to make pertaining to trust and development. If you don't want to be with us it's fine. We are trying our best to innovate in a small amount of time. We are always looking to develop new things, the coin facilitates it. We haven't left even now in the worst possible situation the coin can be. We are not going to hype things continually just so the market keeps exploding. Development will speak for itself. iOS development is our lead development currently when we come out with the first iOS wallet it will show how our development can progress. The most important decision will be do we keep this technology to ourselves or do we release it to the general community? The bottom line is if we don't innovate the coin will die anyway. If we do it everyone wins depending on business decisions and how we move forward. There will at the end of day at least be a stable iOS wallet like we have done staple android and online wallets. For those that are sticking with us we respect your trust and we will achieve the goals that we have created. Let us make this very clear there is an iOS wallet and the development has nearly been completed, the market believes that we cannot do it. So we have to prove everyone wrong, that is the problem facing the coin currently. There is also questions as to how viable the X11 POW/POS algorithm is as the market is completely saturated.

some people here need too read  Cheesy Cheesy as you can see.... hes working on  the coin...
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Have all my coins on poloniex. would like to see them staking but cant download windows wallet

please fix it
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1050
do you will leave the coin as abandoned xlb? bitsta

Whoa whoa whoa, slow the crap down man, this coin is NOT abandoned, jeez people.

He may not be hanging out on the boards, because he is WORKING, but get the facts straight and stop trying to cause a price dip so you can buy cheap.

I bought up a lot of DIS last night when we dipped to 257, now I have doubled, so there is always money to be made, ESPECIALLY on a good coin that has a good dev like DIS.

I am truly jealous of you buying at 250!
I didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to sell at that price.
You will easily see a 10x roi on that investment.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow the crap down man, this coin is NOT abandoned, jeez people.

He may not be hanging out on the boards, because he is WORKING, but get the facts straight and stop trying to cause a price dip so you can buy cheap.

I bought up a lot of DIS last night when we dipped to 257, now I have doubled, so there is always money to be made, ESPECIALLY on a good coin that has a good dev like DIS.
Activity: 33
Just as people are saying, you have to leave your wallet open for more than 7 days before it begins to stake, then it works like a charm Smiley

Where is the windows wallet?? Is not on the front page...

Its on the website

https://mega.co.nz/#!Ud9lBQxb!NUWI4dMadKDbUSreF1EIMPt3Mr1IVypLzMBom2nczZI

Well, can we get it on the front page?HuhHuh??

You know the price is falling on it's own pretty bad, we don't need to help it fall. Let's help it NOT fall. Good idea huh?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Just as people are saying, you have to leave your wallet open for more than 7 days before it begins to stake, then it works like a charm Smiley

Its on the website

Dont like to click on links  Grin

Do i need to register to download wallet? You can stake with the online wallet?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Its on the website

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: