Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 13. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
@RAXE.IO : THANK YOU FOR THE PAYMENT! I just received the outstanding amount.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
MINERS! MAKE SURE TO WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS FROM http://Distro.SuchPool.pw NOW!

At the end of pow, we allowed 2 weeks+ for users to withdraw their earnings. So far, most have done it but there is still some remaining coins.

The shutdown date for that pool is 2014-05-20. We will announce on twitter shortly before taking it down completely.

Remaining coins will be considered a donation to the pool.

(Why are we shutting down PoW/PoS pools when PoW is over? >> Ressource usage. Currently, we operate a lot of wallets that combined become a considerable ressource usage on our systems. In order to keep up with the market and continue adding coins, we need those who are not being used.)

We are also planning our move to the new platform. It will have single-logins, improved user interface with addititonal links/stats. We have also some new stuff in the works that you will all love Smiley Stay tuned to our pools!

For those who didn't notice already, we have added a helpdesk system at http://Support.SuchPool.pw - Feel free to drop a ticket at any time, it allows us to better track issues over traditionnal e-mail.

Thank you.
The SuchPool Team - [email protected] - www.SuchPool.pw
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
the outstanding balance to bitsta should be payed, wallet is staking

+1

@RAXE.IO : please send the outstanding 1.62 BTC to : 17g2TeuTSbqgSwpvkQtdwgH96e8HzQycTA
you said once you make sure other windows wallets are also staking, you will pay the rest.

@RAXE.IO time to pay your devs. And while you are on it, you might also consider sending my outstanding payment for the windows compile i did for you 12 days ago...
This is getting ridiculous. First you didn't answer my emails at all, 4 days ago you finally answered and told me you would test the wallet now and send the payment afterwards.
As my job was a simple compile i don't see why testing should take so long.
Activity: 38
Always something interesting with Distrocoin.

We are so close to iOS Wallet in operation we can taste it.

its only matter of time before this takes of, any hints on private development?

Distrocoin PoW/PoS Gaining Popularity http://blog.gryfencryp.to/2014/06/11/distrocoin/

Finally some buying taking place these are way to cheap at the moment, everyone seems to buy at the top here an opportunity to buy at the bottom anything under 1000 st is a bargain at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1050

Any chance of getting a rough timeline?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Why are we helping epawncoin when we are barely operational ourselves?
Should our attention not be focused on DIS development first and foremost?
Seems odd.
They don't help them , epawncoin devs  just purchased an online wallet for their coin from raxe , thats it

that's untrue you can go on the board it states he is partner and developer, what he does is his business but no need to lie
legendary
Sounds good, I got a little excited before having my morning coffee!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Seems odd.
They don't help them , epawncoin devs  just purchased an online wallet for their coin from raxe , thats it
legendary
I'm sure there is a reason, I'm just a little pissed to hear our development may be on the back burner... To some shitcoin.
I hold a few thousand dollars in DIS. Had 25btc worth at one time and haven't sold a single coin.
Starting to think we are floundering..

Sorry for my negativity.
Seems odd.

exactly who cares about epawncoin, DIS all the way
legendary
Seems odd.
Activity: 209
I think Raxe is busy with other projects

Code:
*ePawncoin is a next generation of crypto-currency in development by Pawncoin in partnership with Raxe.io

Coin launching today link here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cancelled-649025

LOL that whole ePawncoin thread is a cluster.  People want answers, dev shys away and doesn't answer question, I would stay far away from that one.

no brainer, way to many crap coins around people are getting fed up of pumps and dumps. only coins with a day to day use will survive we are hoping this is one off them, time will tell

On the surface it looks like just a way to pump the original Pawncoin.  16M pawncoins are said to be needed to fulfill IPO.  Total supply of pawncoins are less than 8M.  All I have to say is...hmm sketchy. 

Code:
*ePawncoin is a next generation of crypto-currency in development by Pawncoin in partnership with Raxe.io

LOL that whole ePawncoin thread is a cluster.  People want answers, dev shys away and doesn't answer question, I would stay far away from that one.

no brainer, way to many crap coins around people are getting fed up of pumps and dumps. only coins with a day to day use will survive we are hoping this is one off them, time will tell
Activity: 209

Code:

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Code:

the outstanding balance to bitsta should be payed, wallet is staking
Activity: 224
This is good news for sure. Now we need Dev to get the IOS wallet out. That should move the gears to the price rising.

Hang in there guys.
Pages:
Jump to: