Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 12. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Were still actively working on it. iOS is next.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Some news for distrocoin? I think this coin could need a little bit more advertising  Cheesy

Any reason wallet is stuck on block 51000? Wallet v1.0

Try to restart. Should proceed
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Any reason wallet is stuck on block 51000? Wallet v1.0
pgb
Activity: 212
I will post a screenshot of my wallet staking. It probably staked 20x in the past 24hrs.
My coins have been sitting with the wallet open 24/7 for at least a week.
Hope this happens for all you guys soon.

And here I am at about 10 days without a single stake yet.  Undecided Raxe.io hasn't been the most communicative, which isn't helping confidence at all.

I have a decently large stash of DIS, and my fingers are getting itchy to ditch it in small batches before it falls more. Sad

It really sucks because I had really high hopes for this coin. There were many things which attracted me to it, and it's starting to look like the basics can't be delivered upon, let alone the really interesting bits.  Cry

Please read back through the thread for the developer explanation of how staking works, per the code itself, please don't come here with ignorance and start trying to convince other ignorant people that something is wrong, when all you have to do is read the *short* thread to find your answers.

If you wish to sell I will have more buy walls set up at 200, 225 and 250 for people like you, see you there.

where are your walls?  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Your just the biggest scamming piece of shit out there eh? God, Im glad I sold my Distrocoin weeks ago before you or bitsta got involved...

I really liked Distrocoin, it will surely fail now.

You obviously cant read... lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Okay dear people,

some of you may know me, some of you do not. I may not appear as important to you in this case as you might think, but I am a witness of everything. I have been the agent in between bitsta and raxe.io here, I was contacted by raxe.io to apply an urgent fix to Distrocoin after them seeing the gigantic work bitsta performed on Shibecoin. I will stay here as a total neutral party, since I do not want to blame in any direction, just for you people to get a good grasp on what is going on:

The Person behind Distrocoin contacts me via Skype asking me if bitsta or even myself (tho I have no idea about coding I may have some experience with troubleshooting PoS coins) could checkout the source and find a fix. It was merely called a consultant work and raxe offered me or bitsta 1 btc for this consultant work. What you people need to know, this day/evening when I was contacted by raxe, bitsta had his birthday and he was just about to step out of the building when I reached out to him. He said to add him to the group conversation as he might even apply the fix himself (but for that he wanted more) so we negotiated a little bit and bitsta has agreed to recieve 2 or 2.5 BTC for applying the fix and doing some wallets, before I left the conversation I have negotiated 3BTC as total payment for bitsta beccause of his birthday. I then went on a holiday for 36hours and when I came back bitsta recieve 1.38 BTC being very angry and upset over how raxe has handled the situation. Raxe guy has told me that bitsta didn't deliver neither fix nor anything that works, but I have recieved the links to the new github from bitsta + wallets while I was offline. At this part, I am going to stay neutral and do not know what happened when they have talked to each other.

What I can confirm so far for the community:
-Bitsta recieved 1.38BTC upfront to perform and apply a fix, according to some people in here staking works according to others staking does not work (that is what I can see in here, I do not know about how many hours bitsta has put up in this project)
-Agreement was 3BTC upon delivery (If this was a mere consultant work, DistrocoinDEV couldve just said so and payed 1BTC and fix it himself)
-DistrocoinDEV has stated he will not pay him the agreed amount unless he fully fixes the Coin ( I get his reason for this as I get bitsta that demands his payment)

What is unconfirmed for me (yet):
-DistrocoinDEV being a scammer
-If I will get my agreed cut for the agent service (depending hugely on that agreed 3BTC)
-I dont know how fucked I am myself with posting this thread, but as stated I am as neutral as possible and I have yet not seen a proper reply to all of this

You can be assured of:
-I have logs to proof everything
-I will not reveal any of those logs unless I am dragged into this more than I actually want to be as a neutral person

best regards, loq

Your just the biggest scamming piece of shit out there eh? God, Im glad I sold my Distrocoin weeks ago before you or bitsta got involved...

I really liked Distrocoin, it will surely fail now. Sad
Activity: 112

I really liked Distrocoin, it will surely fail now.
Activity: 89
deadline is good, but remember that say what you can do, do what you said. it's the most important thing.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I disagree. Deadlines are important. Shows how well you can handle your shit.
Activity: 238
Thanks  guys there maybe a hardfork in the next wallet to decrease TIME ALLOWANCE for the staking period. There is no firm release date on iOS but when it's done we will get it out there.
Activity: 826
Finally Staking on Windows 7 took 10 days for my initial stake. But it is in fact working. Thanks Raxe and Bista!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

so it this a other version then the one you gave us 2 weeks ago or something? and what can we expect for v2?

If i remember correct... bitsta said the max coin age was 100 days right? so staking could take a max of 100 days?

Can you adjust those amounts to maybe max coin age 5 or 10 days?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Great work Raxe.io  Cool
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
buys orders building up, are we on mintpal voting list yet?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I told people who doubted, keep dumping into my buy walls at 300, 275, 250 , I'll keep buying.

Communication has a qualitative measure too, he can be here talking all day and never get anything done, or he can communicate through actions, like the work above.

So hopefully now we won't get those troll posts about non-communicative dev team, and everyone has been paid. Nowhere to go but up.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Woohoo!
Programmer is payed and problems are fixed!
How long should coins lay at wallet for staking to get started?

great work
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Woohoo!
Programmer is payed and problems are fixed!
How long should coins lay at wallet for staking to get started?

It looks like 10 days or so for 3%. (I'll let someone else correlate that to the announcement's 15%...)
Activity: 224
@RAXE.IO : THANK YOU FOR THE PAYMENT! I just received the outstanding amount.

Glad you got the payment and issues has been resolved.

Thanks to the Dev as well for getting the Wallet out.

Now when can we have IOS Wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: