Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 15. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
@raxe its nice to read from you again, not beiing able to afford to hold too many coins, you are are  one of two.
Together with MMXIV you ar my great hope and I still feel, like having done a great choice, good luck us all  Smiley

MMXIV is a great developer we did their android and online wallets also thanks for the compliment!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Hey please refresh the link for download the windows wallet  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
Guess, devs are just busy right now.
They obviously invested/investing money in development of this project. Would be wierd if they'd just  go like "nnnah, fuck this shit, we're tired of coding and shit, we'll just let it die"

true.... but nothing been released after the wallet update.... ( i still dont got any stake yet...)

Im still waiting for the IOS wallet... wich was gonna be released soon (you said that 2 weeks ago raxe.io)

as it it is it seems the coins have to sit in the wallet for a bit over 7 days before stake begins.

now bitsta.. i agree with you. it is working ;p

lol. i told you that. we tested it twice in an fresh network. so i would never go into a thread and post bold, red, alerts if i am not totally sure and tested it 100%.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
@raxe its nice to read from you again, not beiing able to afford to hold too many coins, you are are  one of two.
Together with MMXIV you ar my great hope and I still feel, like having done a great choice, good luck us all  Smiley
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
ok... good enough.... more patience it is what the ios wallet is concerned Smiley

btw raxe.... the wallet links are broken....
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I too are a reasonable large bag holder, and will continue to hold , I'm here for a long time not a quick buck, because I too believe in this coin and this dev. Keep up the good work RAXE there is still a lot of people behind you.  Wink
People have their own decisions to make pertaining to trust and development. If you don't want to be with us it's fine. We are trying our best to innovate in a small amount of time. We are always looking to develop new things, the coin facilitates it. We haven't left even now in the worst possible situation the coin can be. We are not going to hype things continually just so the market keeps exploding. Development will speak for itself. iOS development is our lead development currently when we come out with the first iOS wallet it will show how our development can progress. The most important decision will be do we keep this technology to ourselves or do we release it to the general community? The bottom line is if we don't innovate the coin will die anyway. If we do it everyone wins depending on business decisions and how we move forward. There will at the end of day at least be a stable iOS wallet like we have done staple android and online wallets. For those that are sticking with us we respect your trust and we will achieve the goals that we have created. Let us make this very clear there is an iOS wallet and the development has nearly been completed, the market believes that we cannot do it. So we have to prove everyone wrong, that is the problem facing the coin currently. There is also questions as to how viable the X11 POW/POS algorithm is as the market is completely saturated.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
it is in the best interest of raxe for the coin to succeed, it is not like coins in general are doing great at the moment

investment target recommendation: *hold*

Cool

btw and because I know. IOS dev is tricky any mistake and app will crash.. (reference counting) so completely understand why testing is in progress before any release, in fact even if dev pops in once a week I feel secure, some dev does not pop in at all  Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Coinler, what is your weight versus the network weight??

I'm still waiting on staking on Win7. Ben about a week, but everything I do on here my weight is higher than the networks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Didnt realize it was at 250. Good luck man. I was only trying to give ppl some perspective.
Activity: 658
Guess, devs are just busy right now.
They obviously invested/investing money in development of this project. Would be wierd if they'd just  go like "nnnah, fuck this shit, we're tired of coding and shit, we'll just let it die"

true.... but nothing been released after the wallet update.... ( i still dont got any stake yet...)

Im still waiting for the IOS wallet... wich was gonna be released soon (you said that 2 weeks ago raxe.io)

as it it is it seems the coins have to sit in the wallet for a bit over 7 days before stake begins.

now bitsta.. i agree with you. it is working ;p
legendary
Activity: 1050
If you are in profit i suggest moving on. Surprised ppl are still letting this team take them for the run around.

what will  people to do when the developer does not communicate what development is going on? also note the iphone wallet was removed from the headline without any information, you need to wake up dude at 250 and 0.5btc volume traded no one in profit its a dead coin at the moment

Yet there is suddenly a 1btc buy order at 250sat. Coincidence much?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If you are in profit i suggest moving on. Surprised ppl are still letting this team take them for the run around.

what will  people to do when the developer does not communicate what development is going on? Its very evident they are busy else were,  also note the iphone wallet was removed from the headline without any information, you need to wake up dude at 250 and 0.5btc volume traded no one in profit its a dead coin at the moment
legendary

Who the hell is in profit at 250sat?
It's not always about short term gains.
I personally will hold my DIS. If I lose my shirt.. I'll put another one on. These guys have had some problems but who doesn't?
If you aren't about community and support then why are you still investing your time by checking back here?
?

I do enjoy your silly comments.
Do divulge what exactly you gain by coming back to this thread?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
iOS is not paused for any reason. Testing is still just on going.
nice, we are still here. Come on Wink
iOS is not paused for any reason. Testing is still just on going.
 iOS is top development priority, it is our only great distinguishing factor at the moment.
legendary
As one of the larger bag holders here, we need better communication between the dev team and investor group.

The lack of communication is not an attractive quality.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
I read that.... and Im not happy with that... the IOSwallet was hyped in the thhread... and now its on hold... so.... why exactly?

Im looking forward to future developments....  But I dont like projects putting on hold... dont mention it at all then, until its finished...
Pages:
Jump to: