Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 139. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I just tried the reindex option from the Waller Repair menu item and the wallet crashed.  Now I cannot restart the wallet at all.

I fixed this or at least I got around it by deleting the DMDV3 folder in the appdata/roaming folder and then restarting the V3 wallet-qt.  I just did the recovery all over again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I made a backup of my v2 wallet and replaced v3 wallet.dat with it. I did the repair and then salvage just like the pdf says to do. I rebooted, and still, my coins are not there. It's only 2.6 coins that I solo mined over the last day and a half, so not a big deal, but still.

I'm not too sure, but it seems to me that anything that was staked/mined after the snapshot was taken is lost.
So in other words, there was a cut off date for staking/mining on DMD v2.
Activity: 14
Said it a million times.. and once more.

Just build apps on the coin and the price / usage will increase.

DMD is great.. but no one is using it for anything except on bittrex.

I think what you are looking for is planned for phase 3..
DMD is finalizing phase 2 at the moment.
Just join their slack channel and you will realize how much they have in store for the years to come.
They are so welcoming and you can ask them anything.
Pretty easy really, keep yourself informed, and you know it all.
I just tried the reindex option from the Waller Repair menu item and the wallet crashed.  Now I cannot restart the wallet at all.
I just migrated to v3 using the method described in the transition guide.  I had previously moved all my coins into one address as the original transition guide explained.  However, after importing my private key I lost about 60 DMD.

Before I touch anything, how do I recover the rest of my coins?

UPDATE:

I went back to my old wallet (v2.1.0.4) and reopened it to see if I have any coins in any other addresses.  Again following the directions in the transition guide I used INPUT in coin control to see where all my coin were.  They were all in ONE address.  This is the address for which I dumped the private key and then imported into the new wallet.

However, on the main display I noticed I hade minting transactions that were deposited to another address, not my wallet address.  I had moved all my coins from this address into my main address before I converted to the new wallet.  In any case, I dumped the private key for that address and then imported it into the new wallet and viola!  all  my coins are now in my new wallet.  Perhaps the devs can explain why this happened.
Activity: 41
I made a backup of my v2 wallet and replaced v3 wallet.dat with it. I did the repair and then salvage just like the pdf says to do. I rebooted, and still, my coins are not there. It's only 2.6 coins that I solo mined over the last day and a half, so not a big deal, but still.

Am I missing something? I still have a backup of the v2 wallet. Also, solo mining doesn't seem to work anymore, but it did before I upgraded.  Please don't tell me to join a pool, I am well aware of the solo risks. This is what I get solo mining:

[2017-09-15 19:29:29] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2017-09-15 19:29:29] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

Thanks a ton for the help!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have paper wallets, are they still value on v3?
Activity: 280
DMD is awesome. One of my favorite crypto so far.

Question: Is there any way that i can add some more in the multipool?

I had some DMD in my V2.0 wallet. Now having trouble with V 3.0 in MAC oS Sierra.

Also, I am Very interested for masternode. Gonna look through the website for instructions. I saw that it need 10K DMD to set up.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Said it a million times.. and once more.

Just build apps on the coin and the price / usage will increase.

DMD is great.. but no one is using it for anything except on bittrex.
Activity: 1
I've been trying to moe over to DMDv3 for the last few hours, I tried the wallet.dat method first but it didn't seem to hae all my coins. Then I tried the private key import method and now it's saying I only have 40.51 DMDs when before moving over I had 136!!! I've also looked at the transaction list and all my diamonds have been sent to different addresses!!

Please help, they were my savings and I have no idea what to do next. My main DMD address is: dDuyYPmvYMSF9R3aU9VhCjxnLJNScbRMQk. I still have all my coins on the old v2 blockchain so I have no idea what is going on...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Thanks to the DMD team for the great work and,
 in providing a smooth transition to V3.

u shocked me with red  Shocked

was like the first red light whole last 2 days

everything is GREEN here

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Thanks to the DMD team for the great work and,
 in providing a smooth transition to V3.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Now, we need DMD Classic, as crypto tradition requires, based on V2!  Grin Grin Grin

$9.37, OMG!

lol, crypto tradition huh?  Cheesy
Activity: 144
I'm in love with this coin Diamonds  Kiss The most trustable coin I've ever seen. The whole cryptoworld was in a bloodbath and DMD decided to not follow them and stay around $5,50. While the market was healing, DMD decided to rise Smiley!!
legendary
Now, we need DMD Classic, as crypto tradition requires, based on V2!  Grin Grin Grin

$9.37, OMG!

There are no problems here.
All who want can continue to use DMD v 2.0 and maybe even get some trading platforms for it  Smiley
 But this version will no longer be supported by the official Diamond community.

we can even help with trading volume  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

$9.37, OMG!

There are no problems here.
All who want can continue to use DMD v 2.0 and maybe even get some trading platforms for it  Smiley
 But this version will no longer be supported by the official Diamond community.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

$9.37, OMG!
legendary
Just staked $0.50 on 1150 coins!!  640 confirms and I will be whole again!  When is block 4480 projected to be?

average 135sec per block do the math

640 block per day
legendary
info bittrex last tests expected to go out of maintenance in the next few hours
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
first page of ann is updated with links to release wallet
enjoy

please be aware of this transition guide
http://bit.diamonds/how_transition_short.pdf

this is the only supported path how u can get save access to ur coins in new DMD chain
u have over 9 years time to do so

supersmooth and easy process here.
Good jawb on it.
impressive !
Lovin it
Jump to: