Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 140. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Just staked $0.50 on 1150 coins!!  640 confirms and I will be whole again!  When is block 4480 projected to be?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
first page of ann is updated with links to release wallet
enjoy

please be aware of this transition guide
http://bit.diamonds/how_transition_short.pdf

this is the only supported path how u can get save access to ur coins in new DMD chain
u have over 9 years time to do so

Nice, everything looks great. Import worked flawlessly too.

After unlocking the wallet for staking, the staking goes on and off randomly (diamond turning blue and grey), is that normal?

EDIT Nevermind, I assume it turned off because I split my coin pile and now I have to wait... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
first page of ann is updated with links to release wallet
enjoy

please be aware of this transition guide
http://bit.diamonds/how_transition_short.pdf

this is the only supported path how u can get save access to ur coins in new DMD chain
u have over 9 years time to do so
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
usually not the shill type of guy but damn f it.... Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_JTzEppKy8

HERE WE GO !

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Node-vps masternode hosting, 5 dollars per month, site fully automated.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
legendary
Here we go again
3.0 Release any Minute now....

Cool

alex and chris working on update release github update ANN first page
and prepare here a release posting with links to all need informations

please understand this must go hand in hand and be released all together

that the reason we give meanwhile support for expert users only on slack who want ti join pre posting the official release statement

u lose nothing by waiting until tomorrow all rewards for a few more days reduced by 99%

in fact u gain time and have better instruction material

so keep doing this

meanwhile we work for u

cool with that.
I prefer smooth sailing anyways.
No biggie with the 1% rewards.
keep em coming
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Difficulty 4501.9 this is normal?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I'm not reading this active.
How is it looking with the cloudmining? If i use the same adress everything is fine?
legendary

Cool

alex and chris working on update release github update ANN first page
and prepare here a release posting with links to all need informations

please understand this must go hand in hand and be released all together

that the reason we give meanwhile support for expert users only on slack who want ti join pre posting the official release statement

u lose nothing by waiting until tomorrow all rewards for a few more days reduced by 99%

in fact u gain time and have better instruction material

so keep doing this

meanwhile we work for u
legendary
Here we go again

Cool
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Developers

Slack channel is an terrible way of submitting information.
To translate previous messages I need to select the text and translate it.
but new messages are constantly added and all messages are shifted and I do not see the highlighted test.
I tried to translate messages for a few minutes today and could not do it.
terrible way of submitting information.

please write important information here or create a more convenient way of submitting operational information.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
As announced earlier, hosted masternodes will be provided as service to the community. The rationality is you have the funds (DMD), I have the resources to run it and the inclination to fiddle with compiling code and administering servers. You don't have to do any of that.

The service will be provided for a fee. I was educated it's not nice to provide free services Smiley
Today, the fee is 5 DMD/month.

The procedure to rent a masternode is as follows (short instruction):

1. You contact me, with your order. Use PM here.
2. I provide you with an address where to pay the fee.
3. You pay the fee.
4. I provide you with the IP address/port and key of the masternode.
5. You send 10k DMD to your own address. You then obtain the transaction output, with the following console command:

masternode outputs

6. In the masternode.conf file in the directory where your wallet.conf is located, you enter:

LABEL IP:PORT KEY TRANSACTION INDEX

The label is anything you care to remember. The IP:PORT and KEY you get from me, and the last two pieces come from "masternode outputs"
(you may have more than one, if you sent more than one 10k pile to yourself).
7. Restart your wallet.
8. You then open the Masternodes tab, where your new masternode will be visible under "My Masternodes". An inactive masternode is with status "MISSING". Click the "Start Missing" button or right-click each "MISSING" entry and select "Start-Alias".
Important: Wait at least 15 blocks after step 5. A masternode collateral needs to be at least 15 blocks old in order to start the masternode. Don't worry -- it will eventually start all by itself, later.
9. In a while (such as after 15 blocks), check your Masternode list again -- Active should be ticking. If you don't intent to actively stake with that wallet, lock it up and shut it down.
You are done. Enjoy DMD pour in your wallet.
10. You might want to set up MultiSend to make the earned coins go to your "main" staking address and be grouped with/staking with the rest of your DMD.

Please note, that it is advisable to do steps 5 and 6 one by one, because after seeting the transaction in masternode.conf upon start, the wallet locks it, so it's less likely you re-send the same 10k over and over.

When other hosted masternode services start appearing, they will use pretty much the same procedure, so if someone finds ways to improve this instruction, please feel free to contribute.
legendary

Thanks. I download the V3 wallet and got my keys imported and send 10000 DMD to another wallet and start a master node. Seems like it is up and running now just waiting to see it I get some rewards.

up to block 4480 rewards are just symbolic and reduced by 99%
so all the guys have enough time set up their nodes and prepare for the real start of earning
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
everyone who want to join network now join our slack
or wait a few more hours then official links are spread on all channels

hint someone told me community on slack already joins the release network  Cool
in the process of slow increase wallets in network and be able support all questions the best way
the identical to final release wallet is spread in community slack first

DMD Slack
Slack Invite

Thanks. I download the V3 wallet and got my keys imported and send 10000 DMD to another wallet and start a master node. Seems like it is up and running now just waiting to see it I get some rewards.
legendary
everyone who want to join network now join our slack
or wait a few more hours then official links are spread on all channels

hint someone told me community on slack already joins the release network  Cool
in the process of slow increase wallets in network and be able support all questions the best way
the identical to final release wallet is spread in community slack first

DMD Slack
Slack Invite

legendary
regarding DMD multipool and DMD cloudmining i did test all with new wallet already
its working we only need to wait until bittrex open gates again
so i can withdraw DMD and spread them
legendary
dont use old diamond.conf file
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
The list of mining pools should be removed from the first posting, could lead to confusion otherwise.

Is the suggested diamond.conf still valid for DMD v3?

Can't wait to migrate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
It will probably depend on how bloated/messed up your wallet.dat is.

I have sucessfully imported an wallet.dat file created in 2013, with the new wallet complaining only one public/private key pair was unreadable. But the balance was the same, so v2 software likely just silently ignored that key anyway.

However, I only did this as an experiment! As cryptonit wrote many times, it's not safe procedure and if possible should be avoided.

The process of exporting / importing the keys can of course be scripted. The v2 and v3 wallets provide RPC interfaces where you can query for the list of addresses in the wallet, then for their private keys, build a list and then similarly feed the private keys to the new wallet.

A piece of cake, just few lines of shell code  Grin

That's a brilliant IDEA!

this comes to mind:
https://github.com/prof7bit/wallet-key-tool

but alas do your own research, i have not checked this code
Jump to: