Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 137. (Read 1260595 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
And now says staking not active. I have sent 12dmd to my brother who is new to dmd and he says his staking is not active also

Staking should start an hour after the coins were received. Also make sure the wallet is unlocked for staking if you encrypted it.

I recommend to start the wallet after one hour.

Kind Regards Christian
CTO
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
And now says staking not active. I have sent 12dmd to my brother who is new to dmd and he says his staking is not active also

Staking should start an hour after the coins were received. Also make sure the wallet is unlocked for staking if you encrypted it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Closed wallet and reopened. I got an error saying failed to read wallet.dat
Up and running on Mac now. Put my wallet.dat in the dmdv3 folder and that seems to have worked fine.

How long until I start to see stake rewards?

As soon as your DMD got into a new wallet and you unlocked it in the mode (only for POS stake) then in an hour, you should already enter the active POS minting mode

How do I unlock?? It says staking active but can't find anything that says unlock?? Had it running for about 5 hours now not seeing any transactions coming in
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Something didn't work for me! I followed the instructions and now instead of 370.25279 diamonds in the old wallet I get 186.80 diamonds in the new wallet. I used the private key method. I did the backup several days ago.

check old wallet in old client with coin control enables if some coins are in a change address

u need to dump and import that private key too
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Up and running on Mac now. Put my wallet.dat in the dmdv3 folder and that seems to have worked fine.

As soon as your DMD got into a new wallet and you unlocked it in the mode (only for POS stake) then in an hour, you should already enter the active POS minting mode
is the;  "35% pos and 65% masternode" in your signatur correct ? I thought it was 45 - 55

Yes this is the correct distribution for awards  Smiley

legendary
I would just like to say thanks to dev team for this great wallet release. I have been  in DMD for almost 3 years now and i am glad. The upgrade to wallet 3.0 for me worked flawlessly using windows 7 in a Vm on xbuntu. I used the import export key option took 2 mins and my diamond showed up.

Where can i find an explanation of all the new wallet functions like mixer and quick tx, how does all this work?

Function mixTX is a system that allows you to create a package of coins that are de personalized.
It works just like in Dash.
This is a fairly lengthy process, requiring the breakdown of your coins into small groups and moving them to different addresses.
By default, this option is disabled.

The quickTX function allows you to use fast transactions that wait for only one confirmation.
This works by default and has a limit of more than 1000 DMD for one transaction.
You just check this option in the checkbox and make a transaction.

If you have more questions, you can always join the #Slack channel  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

is the;  "35% pos and 65% masternode" in your signatur correct ? I thought it was 45 - 55
legendary

Activity: 157
Merit: 11
I would just like to say thanks to dev team for this great wallet release. I have been  in DMD for almost 3 years now and i am glad. The upgrade to wallet 3.0 for me worked flawlessly using windows 7 in a Vm on xbuntu. I used the import export key option took 2 mins and my diamond showed up.

Where can i find an explanation of all the new wallet functions like mixer and quick tx, how does all this work?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Can we get the old picture of Diamonds back in the new wallet ?

This;

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
What a wonderfully easy transition!  Thank you Dev Team!

I was able to import my coins as shown in the guide and created my masternode without any flaws!  I even created a second pos staking wallet.  Awesome job!
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Migration went smooth, exporting and importing privatekey took me three minutes.

My current set of allowed destinations is:

5.89.163.135:17771
37.120.186.85:17771
54.36.70.241:17771
75.130.162.248:17771
98.146.162.121:17771
108.61.191.107:17771
188.68.52.172:17771
192.68.2.102:17771
192.92.129.48:17771
193.68.21.19:17771
193.68.21.40:17771
213.136.86.202:17771
213.136.86.205:17771
213.136.86.207:17771

Open SSL version is from 2015, please update.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Minor UI question, can the tickbox "for staking only" be checked by default when you click the unlock button, and unchecked by default when you want to send coins? As it is it looks like it remembers the last state of the checkbox.

Also, it shows how great the new wallet is if that is my biggest concern  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hmmm..sorry to hear about that..that's definitively not good.
Hopefully someone at dmd can help you out.

I see... I did have more than one address in inputs. It's been a long time I guess.

I guess you could try to run dmd v2...and redo exactly the same procedure with the missing wallets.
just be careful to not re-include the wallet that you already transfered to v3

I have been with Diamond so long I forgot about the older wallets. I just exported the keys and imported them. It's working now.

Great news!! I'm happy for you.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

I see... I did have more than one address in inputs. It's been a long time I guess.

I guess you could try to run dmd v2...and redo exactly the same procedure with the missing wallets.

I have been with Diamond so long I forgot about the older wallets. I just exported the keys and imported them. It's working now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

I see... I did have more than one address in inputs. It's been a long time. Got them all back now.
Jump to: