Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 32. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone,

I requested a manual payout about 24 hours ago. This morning I changed pools due to fear of not getting paid for my mining efforts. I have sent two emails to phoentic and haven't received a response for either. He is probably being bombarded with emails so this is understandable. It seems like there are quite a few people having issues with payouts. I have read several reports of people not being paid within a 24 hour period from manual request. There are several people on this forum making light of this, I don't understand why you would not take this seriously. You may be next! I believe the majority of us are mining to make a profit, and if we are not being paid then obviously we are not profiting. I am not saying this is a scam, but this pool is definitely going down the shitter. Just look at how many blocks have been orphaned recently. I'm glad I only had 9k sitting in the pool. The pool I am currently mining has no fee and I have had MUCH success, so many more doges. I'm sure sooner or later my 9k will make it to my wallet but I am just not willing to wait over 24 hours. My apologies phonetic, I do not doubt the efforts you have put into this pool, but I highly suggest to anyone that they abandon this pool asap.

Couldn't have said it better. Been about 24 hours since I submitted my manual payout. Glad I got my 10k autopayments, but I'd like to get the rest. Now I'm over at fast-pool.com. Haven't had any issues with payouts or downtime and 0% fee is nice. I'm gonna give Phonetic a few more days before I start emailing. I'm sure he has enough on his plate right now and the coins are still showing in my account, so no reason to freak out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello Everyone,

I requested a manual payout about 24 hours ago. This morning I changed pools due to fear of not getting paid for my mining efforts. I have sent two emails to phoentic and haven't received a response for either. He is probably being bombarded with emails so this is understandable. It seems like there are quite a few people having issues with payouts. I have read several reports of people not being paid within a 24 hour period from manual request. There are several people on this forum making light of this, I don't understand why you would not take this seriously. You may be next! I believe the majority of us are mining to make a profit, and if we are not being paid then obviously we are not profiting. I am not saying this is a scam, but this pool is definitely going down the shitter. Just look at how many blocks have been orphaned recently. I'm glad I only had 9k sitting in the pool. The pool I am currently mining has no fee and I have had MUCH success, so many more doges. I'm sure sooner or later my 9k will make it to my wallet but I am just not willing to wait over 24 hours. My apologies phonetic, I do not doubt the efforts you have put into this pool, but I highly suggest to anyone that they abandon this pool asap.

Which pool is that? post links plz.
Activity: 7
Hello Everyone,

He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts. Trying to pull the sympathy card and telling us how much you're "sacrificing" is a joke, you know just as well as we do that we're all in this for the same reason -- money. You already make a killing considering you have over 3,000 miners and yet you increased the pool fee to 2% solely because you think you deserve it for putting in a few hours on christmas eve (which mind you, didn't fix anything.).....just so much fail here.

it's greed that started this pool, and greed that ended this pool.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Cute. No logical explanation, just a vague and defensive statement. How about instead of getting butthurt, put your money where your mouth is brochacho and start addressing the issues. None of your "fixes" have fixed anything, and you're still charging people extra for it. Who are these "mystery" double-payment recipients, since practically noone here is receiving auto or manual payments? And if they are, 12-24 hours after is not acceptable. Long story short, you're obviously not ready for the responsibility of running a pool so rather than keep stringing these poor saps along, just shut the pool down until you can ACTUALLY fix the problem.
Activity: 21
Dear support, please help me. My user id 42562 and manual payouot hasn't work.
Activity: 75
You guys need to calm down. Just because payments aren't going through immediately doesn't mean they aren't going out.  I have auto payout set at 10k and have been getting payouts on a regular basis. They just aren't right at the 10k mark - some of mine went out at 12k and one even waited until it was at the 15k mark, but I'm still getting payments. How long have you guys been waiting on your payouts? My most recent one went out just over 12 hours ago - everything seems like it's working from what I can see right now...

I'm putting in a manual payout request right now to see if it works with the time delay that auto payouts have now.
Phonetic, if you need I can send a copy of the requested payment and you can see into your system time, amount, date ... If you want to help get people back to trust, is as easy as starting to pay people more than 24 hours is not it?

THE question is not whether or not we trust. It is in your hands. I can lose 5000 doges, but every hour that passes without addressing the much missed payments, I'm sure you can lose more in the form of disgruntled miners.

However, if put to work to meet these payments, people will have no problem thank you and say around here for the record. You decide. Greetings.
By the way, I tried to send an email, you then copy the ID of the payment request yesterday and I get an error message, trying several times, you can also see below. Greetings.

"No manual payment receipt, transaction ID # 22356 more than 24 hours ago. I put the request in the forum, but you do not answer me when I receive this payment."

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Pool fee: 2% Withdrawal fee: 1.0 DOGE | Support forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dogescryptpoolscom-down-until-pending-payouts-are-processed-362153
He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts. Trying to pull the sympathy card and telling us how much you're "sacrificing" is a joke, you know just as well as we do that we're all in this for the same reason -- money. You already make a killing considering you have over 3,000 miners and yet you increased the pool fee to 2% solely because you think you deserve it for putting in a few hours on christmas eve (which mind you, didn't fix anything.).....just so much fail here.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
I do not think it's a fraud, just took a lot of people waiting for manual payments paid in my case almost 5000 doges. Not many, but it's a disappointment to see how the administrator message forum, after two days without going through here is just put. Can you tell when we will receive the coins?

If you send the coins, I'll put it here so people know. If not send coins after a day as it is happening, so I will. Like it or not. It's as simple as what you do is what people will see here.

And if you can not yet send them with a problem, just say so and people try to be understanding. But do not expect me at least it is, if within 48 hours says nothing.

Greetings, sorry for my english and I have nothing personal against you. On the contrary, I think he has good intentions but is not knowing how to manage the situation.

That if you are the administrator Phonetic off this thread and yet in your pool fijaros who was the last descubrido a block. We want an answer now.

LAST BLOCKS FOUND
Discoverer Block Time Real actions
The Phonetic 30422 27/12 10:58:24 528631

I was foolish to ever trust issues after Monday and Tuesday. Until we resolve this administrator and attend payments, I recommend people to be proactive.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here. I've re-read this message 5 times and still can't figure it out.

There are problems with this pool, it's been stated many times by myself, and others in the thread.

There are many here who were paid double of what they should have been paid out. That's my fault. I've transferred 50 million doges purchased on cryptsy to the pools wallet over the past 7 days to pay people out. I'm running a loss of 20 BTC on this pool. You will get your coins. If you think I'm a scam, I don't want you here, period.

What I mean is that while passing by here not answer, but he mine. It was irony ... In any case, i still do not receive manual payment, and go more than 24 hours, and yes "omg, Where is he?

That if you are the administrator Phonetic off this thread and yet in your pool fijaros who was the last descubrido a block. We want an answer now.

LAST BLOCKS FOUND

I was foolish to ever trust issues after Monday and Tuesday. Until we resolve this administrator and attend payments, I recommend people to be proactive.

I have no idea what that first sentence means.  I read it several times and I'm drawing a blank.

Why is it surprising that the owner of a pool would find a block?  Somebody willing to invest the time and effort to run a mining pool probably has a mining rig.  That's not surprising or shady.

In other news, the website seems to be working fine today.  I for one choose to believe that Phonetic is spending his time fixing the pool rather than fielding every panicked "MY MANUAL WITHDRAWL DIDN'T WORK IMMEDIATELY!  OMFG!" message.

LAST BLOCKS FOUND

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here. I've re-read this message 5 times and still can't figure it out.

There are problems with this pool, it's been stated many times by myself, and others in the thread.

There are many here who were paid double of what they should have been paid out. That's my fault. I've transferred 50 million doges purchased on cryptsy to the pools wallet over the past 7 days to pay people out. I'm running a loss of 20 BTC on this pool. You will get your coins. If you think I'm a scam, I don't want you here, period.
Activity: 52
i also requested a payout from about a day and still got nothing

- no manual payout  Sad
- no automatic payout  Undecided
- no replay from support  Huh

i guess this pool is turnning to a scam , never mine in this pool be4 you get your coins out , i have about 15000 doge there  Cry
Oh dear I have 10 times that in my account Sad
Activity: 84

In other news, the website seems to be working fine today.  I for one choose to believe that Phonetic is spending his time fixing the pool rather than fielding every panicked "MY MANUAL WITHDRAWL DIDN'T WORK IMMEDIATELY!  OMFG!" message.

Unfortunately currency trading is time critial and while it can go either way, I prefer to be the one determining my fate.
Activity: 36

LAST BLOCKS FOUND

I have no idea what that first sentence means.  I read it several times and I'm drawing a blank.

Why is it surprising that the owner of a pool would find a block?  Somebody willing to invest the time and effort to run a mining pool probably has a mining rig.  That's not surprising or shady.

In other news, the website seems to be working fine today.  I for one choose to believe that Phonetic is spending his time fixing the pool rather than fielding every panicked "MY MANUAL WITHDRAWL DIDN'T WORK IMMEDIATELY!  OMFG!" message.

Activity: 60
It's better to keep your mouth shut...
My payment processed!!!  Cheesy

How long did you wait?

Yesterday I got 129k doges, stopped my miners, set auto payment (AP) to 125k and made manual payment just for sure. Then I went to sleep. In the morning there was only 5k doges left unconfirmed, remaining doges (129k) went my standalone wallet. Then I tried to make a manual payment the left 5k doges, but I couldn't. Therefore I tried auto payment, but there is 10k limitation. Then I switched my miners on and set AP to 10k doges. When the sum in my wallet reached 10k auto payment occurred in about 60-100 minutes.

Thats all.

P.S. by the way I wrote PM to the pool owner =) Maybe he did it, i don't know (i got no reply from him).
Activity: 11
is good news, to see if we have the same luck. My loved this pool and still have hope that the administrator troubleshoot and attend payments.
If i have the same luck as you and he get paid, so as soon as I tell you here. But, I commented in the coming hours.
Forgive my inglés.

My payment processed!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 60
It's better to keep your mouth shut...
My payment processed!!!  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: