Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 33. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
1 day not withdraw 15,000 doge.   Sad

many disappoint, so grinch. very steal.

-much pirate,  wow.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
That if you are the administrator Phonetic off this thread and yet in your pool fijaros who was the last descubrido a block. We want an answer now.

LAST BLOCKS FOUND
Discoverer Block Time Real actions
The Phonetic 30422 27/12 10:58:24 528631

I was foolish to ever trust issues after Monday and Tuesday. Until we resolve this administrator and attend payments, I recommend people to be proactive.
I still do not receive the manual payment requested. I've asked almost 24 hours ago. It's a shame that so many complaints by the administrator or answer here. One thing is to wait and one that does not have an answer on whether it is an error that is trying to solve or else we do not want to pay the doges. They say silence is consent ...
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
i also requested a payout from about a day and still got nothing

- no manual payout  Sad
- no automatic payout  Undecided
- no replay from support  Huh

i guess this pool is turnning to a scam , never mine in this pool be4 you get your coins out , i have about 15000 doge there  Cry
Activity: 53
The pool is actually down right now?
This pool has:
-No payments;
-No support;
-Nothing...
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
The pool is actually down right now?
Manual payout requested 12 hours ago. DID NOT GET ANY COINS! BEWARE!

I guess. This pool not pay any coins. Panned for not winning anything.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Manual payout requested 12 hours ago. DID NOT GET ANY COINS! BEWARE!
Activity: 60
It's better to keep your mouth shut...
What  I wanted to know is, what's wrong with the transfers/block findings? normally the payout rate was about every 15 minutes, now i get only hourly rates. Difficullty is not 4x times higher as yesterday.

Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    22 minutes 39 seconds

I guess that speed of this pool decreased therefore time to find a block increased.
Manual payout not working. Requested 7 days ago. This pool not pay!!!
Activity: 11
Same problem for me :
- automatic payout not working for 2 days
- manual payout not working. Requested 12 hours ago.
Activity: 111
What  I wanted to know is, what's wrong with the transfers/block findings? normally the payout rate was about every 15 minutes, now i get only hourly rates. Difficullty is not 4x times higher as yesterday.
Activity: 60
It's better to keep your mouth shut...
Problems with MP, it is said that I have requested already. But yesterday I had about 100k doges and it's transferred with auto payment. Now I have about 5-8k doges, and can't make a MP. Could you please resolve this issue Sad
I requested a manual payment over 8 hours ago and I'm still waiting. Is it possible to know what happens? It is not normal to wait that long.
Activity: 14
My manual payment was requested 7 hours ago and it was directly to a qt wallet.  This is quite consistent actually.
Activity: 84
I've run a web hosting business for many years and if I had these kind of issues, I would have no business.  Downtime is not acceptable in this industry.  If he saw the load getting out of hand he should have throttled the amount of miners sooner until he brought more resources online.  $2.00, $2000.00 or $20,000.00 I'm sure he's not doing it out of the kindness of his heart.  It's not like you can lose a little each day and make it up in volume.  He's in it to make a profit.   This is why this business can be a PITA.  It's good when it's all running smoothly, but when it hiccups it's countless hours straight thru until it's back up again.

@ Phonetic Good luck in getting it sorted.   I'm in no hurry.  I'll leave auto pay on unless you advise otherwise.
The last manual payment I requested a few hours ago and still waiting ... IT´s a problem... 3 days with problems any time.
The last manual payment I requested a few hours ago and still waiting ...
Activity: 13
The last Manual Payments worked well and were almost immediately by my side. As long as I can get my Doge, I'll stay here as a primary pool.
Pages:
Jump to: