Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 34. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
To those trying to make manual withdrawls from the pool and not having success - make sure you are using the dogecoin-qt wallet to receive and take the address generated and copy that to the payment address line in the "Edit Account" information. This will automatically copy the same address info to the payment address blank under the "Cash Out" function. Then you can make an immediate withdrawl if that is what you wish to do.

Those who were complaining about the downtime and the other issues - hang in there. I have personally sent private messages to the pool operator and he responded quickly and professionally. NO BS. I think the pool is just having growing pains.
Activity: 39

No need to get aggressive, at least I was just asking, not complaining.

Just stating facts, not trying to come across as a dick. He's doing a lot of work and just wanted people to understand that... it's a thankless job sometimes Smiley
kju
Activity: 20
Guys, he is spending almost $2000 a month now on server resources, just stick in there and relax, Phonetic is the best guy for the job of running a pool.

No need to get aggressive, at least I was just asking, not complaining.
Activity: 39
Webpage uses a lot of db power, he probably disabled it to allow the workers to actually connect. This software isnt meant for all of these people connecting at once, just look at any other pool, they have the same issues.

Guys, he is spending almost $2000 a month now on server resources, just stick in there and relax, Phonetic is the best guy for the job of running a pool.
kju
Activity: 20
Pool itself seems up, but what is the matter with the webpage?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Edit: The web works again. I requested payment. How long roughly Fonético?
Activity: 75
Hello Phonetic, the pool is down again.
When do you think they will-willed problems?
I look forward to being able to undermine all well as these days ago, but with the problems of the last few days is very complicated.
When can we access the page again?
Activity: 90
Hey I have a general question; DOGEs pay out a RANDOM number between 0-1mil per block right? Do the pools pay this out to the miners, or do pools pay out a fixed, 500,000 expected rate per block?

Activity: 111
@Phonetic,

You said you want a PM if issues are there. Why you don't wrote back after i offered my help to solve those? If you don't want help to get things better then tell me this too, but just not writing back is not really cool.

I also understand that you will have many PM's so time is short but hey, I just offered to help.
Activity: 61
I agree phonetic, pool is awesome, only issues I've had is with the payouts not working, think its been waiting for 12+ hours now.  Pool stratum is down, miners bounced, but I'll be back as soon as the pop back.  Would like for the payouts to process though.

Thanks again!

Pool was awesome,but now its almost dead.
Frankly all of us mining for money.Not for good impresions or for good feelings but for money.
Phonetic have his pool to make money too.And when have suchs problems lot of peoples flee to other pools without such problems.
I love this pool but i love mining and when pool is down or constantly have problems then sorry i switch too to another pool.
I want mine doges not waiting for few times on day to mining.
I need nonstop mining without problems.
Phonetic must do fast action to solve problems.
But when he tld that problems gone and few minutes after web is down or pool is down its big problem.

still web not works and when works only for moment.
Same for pool or payments.
Activity: 7
it's start and stoping..
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I agree phonetic, pool is awesome, only issues I've had is with the payouts not working, think its been waiting for 12+ hours now.  Pool stratum is down, miners bounced, but I'll be back as soon as the pop back.  Would like for the payouts to process though.

Thanks again!
Activity: 15
Activity: 36
I'm surprised by your comments. I spent the majority of christmas eve and christmas day working on this pool.

So I just checked this thread today after spending christmas eve and christmas day with my family.  I just want you to know that I appreciate the work you are doing trying to keep this pool running despite massive growth.  I think the complainers are way overrepresented in this thread.  Merry Christmas Phonetic!

Activity: 6
Hello! I was wondering how I go about getting payouts from the pool? The text fields for amount and address and such aren't accepting input. What's going on?

e: this is also the case for other pools that use the same UI as Doge.scryptpools.
Activity: 84
I know it's not much but 10k + coins and auto withdraw is set at 10k.  No DOGE love? 

Is this being addressed?  I don't want to pay an instant withdrawal fee when auto pay is setup.
Activity: 112
ok I'm calling bullshit.

first, horrendous downtime (been here since before it even started)
second, dogecoin disappearing from my wallet was a red flag.
2% pool fee now and almost every high-paying block is getting orphaned?

what. the. fuck.

I'm just glad I got most of my doge out...this is looking shadier by the minute.

I'm surprised by your comments. I spent the majority of christmas eve and christmas day working on this pool.

Orphan blocks happen. That is out of my control, and they suck for everyone in the pool. Our pool orphan rate is 1.21%. It's not nearly as low as I want it, but it's not a bad rate.

If you have coins missing from your account, you need to send me a PM immediately.

The pool has its issues, and I'm working through them. I will always welcome anyone to mine at my pool. I understand if you don't want to mine here, and you are free to mine elsewhere if you are not happy with it.

I don't want to lose any of my miners but I understand your frustrations and if you have to leave, I will always welcome you back if you decide to come back in the future.

I have mined at many pools and have had great experiences but have also had some very bad experiences. I love this pool, and I work extremely hard to make it work. This is my first pool, and I care deeply about it and the satisfaction of my miners. This pool is nothing without it's miners. I know that.

Please, if you are having issues or concerns, send me a PM.
I'm just glad I got most of my doge out...this is looking shadier by the minute.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The General
Dogecoin pool up at http://doge.scryptpools.com.

If you have any questions / concerns, please post in here!

What's up with the 2% pool fee?

That's a huge amount
ok I'm calling bullshit.

first, horrendous downtime (been here since before it even started)
second, dogecoin disappearing from my wallet was a red flag.
2% pool fee now and almost every high-paying block is getting orphaned?

what. the. fuck.
Pages:
Jump to: