Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 36. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Stratum is up and working. I'm stepping out for a few hours so am disabling the website.

Mining is working.

I will enable the website when I am back, however every time I re-enable it, the database is overflowing and causing stratum disconnects.

I'll be monitoring from mobile device and will be back to work on the pool soon.

Everyone hitting f5 every two seconds....
Activity: 6
I'm not home and can't check my miner, so from what I understand, people are still mining but the website is down?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
i have a manual payout request of 100,000 doges, why this long waiting  , i want my doges  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stratum is up and working. I'm stepping out for a few hours so am disabling the website.

Mining is working.

I will enable the website when I am back, however every time I re-enable it, the database is overflowing and causing stratum disconnects.

I'll be monitoring from mobile device and will be back to work on the pool soon.

Activity: 5
It's an excellent site. Was using it for a few days. It's X-mas so might have to wait.
Activity: 39
I will come back when you fix all errors with 45Mhs,lost too many dogs in past 24h.Sry, it is on you Smiley
Activity: 54
It will be back soon. I am sure Phonetic is doing all he can.
Activity: 60
connection problems disconnected every minute
Looks like it's down again.
Pool should be back running smooth for now. Will be monitoring it closely.

I hear what you're saying about the smaller miners but they deserve to be allowed to mine here as well as anyone else.

We will be invite only for now, at least until I have us running on 3 servers.
Activity: 28
I planned to add 17 MH/s to pool more but I cant do that until pool is not stabilized . I think Phonetic , you should dump all miners with less than 2 MH/s

You got one super heavyweight mining with 255 MH/s and if you dont stabilize pool fast he will go somewhere else and you will loose lot of money.

He have enough fire power to mine doge all by himself  Grin

Dump everyone that doesn't have a $2000 mining rig? SOooooo... essentially almost everyone interested in doge. Maybe you should look into another coin. Maybe one geared towards people like yourself instead of one mass-marketed to people with gaming PCs and laptops. You've thoroughly offended me and I think you should seriously consider therapy for your God complex issues. I imagine you have very little IRL friends. I've been slowly mining on this pool since its first day and have just as much right to be on it as you do, regardless of hash rate.
I planned to add 17 MH/s to pool more but I cant do that until pool is not stabilized . I think Phonetic , you should dump all miners with less than 2 MH/s

You got one super heavyweight mining with 255 MH/s and if you dont stabilize pool fast he will go somewhere else and you will loose lot of money.

He have enough fire power to mine doge all by himself  Grin
Dude , since yesterday you are crashing your pool on daily basis. It crashed today like 20 times.

Pool website is also unaccessible most of time.

I think reason for that is too much miners on pool which hardware cannot manage .

pool worked fine until it was on invite only, once it was open for registration again , other users connected and pool started to crash.

I am mining on it like whole day and I got just one payment today .

My cards which run on 750 khash/s deliver to pool only 350-400 khash/s rate because pool cannot manage more since registration are open for public.

I understand we are overloaded and I'm working on the database as we speak. It should be better in 15 minutes.

Registration was closed a few hours ago. Won't reopen until new pool software is up.

It wouldn't be bad to make it invite-only permanently to be honest.  The Dogecoin community is pretty nice and I'm sure they'll send invites frequently enough, it'll slow down the influx of new users to the pool and allow the smaller pools to grow as well.
Dude , since yesterday you are crashing your pool on daily basis. It crashed today like 20 times.

I think reason for that is too much miners on pool which hardware cannot manage .

pool worked fine until it was on invite only, once it was open for registration again , other users connected and pool started to crash.

My cards which run on 750 khash/s deliver to pool only 350-400 khash/s rate because pool cannot manage more since registration are open for public.

I understand we are overloaded and I'm working on the database as we speak. It should be better in 15 minutes.

Registration was closed a few hours ago. Won't reopen until new pool software is up.

Worst thing here is that nobody is making money here - neither us (miners) or you - I have 17 MH/s

http://i39.tinypic.com/o05ehc.jpg
Activity: 7
I've been with this pool since ~ Dec 12 and I've always gotten my coins.  Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you've put in Phonetic! 
I will get everything sorted out. Please do not worry. I'm doing everything I can in the free time I have to fix all of the issues the pool is experiencing.

The frontend has been really acting up as we've grown. To address this I have ordered a new dedicated server that will be used solely for the database. The database is crunching tons of data every second and on long rounds everything becomes slow.

Stratum will be moved to it's own server as well.

We will have 3 total servers, 1 for the database, 1 for stratum, and 1 for the website.

I'm doing the best I can and please trust that I will make sure everyone is happy. I will take care of my miners.

There will be big changes to the pool in the coming days/week or so. I am around 75% done programming a new frontend/backend to manage mining. The database queries will be much more efficient, and there will be a lot of differences from the current software. We can not continue to grow on the current pool software we are using (php-mpos by TheSerapher).

We have come far since the launch of Dogecoin and the launch of this pool on Dec. 8th. We were on a 1 GB ram server with 2 CPUs at that time. I hope you can see that I have and will continue to better the pool as we grow, and I will not leave anyone hanging.

I have obligations tonight as it's Christmas eve, and will be with family, however I will be making sure the mining is working. Have a great Christmas everyone.
so I had cashed out 15x,xxx doge coins but only got 12x,xxx coins.  Also I have 4-6 gpus mining and have a certain number of shares per hour expected.  I have had the same number of coins in the last hour or so.  If the front end is down is the backend still counting my shares and coins
It may be back up, but it's really slow web access and my auto-payment still hasn't paid out.  Is this being addressed?

Working for some, admin is addressing issues  Smiley

And it's Christmas Eve (atleast here) so give him some time
Nevermind, back up. Thought maybe it was something that I did or on my end here.
Pages:
Jump to: