Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 37. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Registration closed. Invites to 1 Mh/s+ only. PM me on Bitcointalk. | Pool fee: 0.5% Withdrawal fee: 0.1 DOGE | Support forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dogescryptpoolscom-down-until-pending-payouts-are-processed-362153

So now I can no longer log in, was mining at 1.6 MH/s. Is the pool down or did you close registration and remove new registrations or something?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I just noticed some discrepancies in my payout. The amount of unconfirmed doge does not match the amount of unconfirmed (pending) payouts. It is actually VERY off. Also, automatic payout paid out a chain of blocks in this fashion:

UNCONFIRMED (HAS ID NUMBER)  <-----most recent

UNCONFIRMED (HAS ID NUMBER)

PAID / CONFIRMED (HAS ID NUMBER)

UNCONFIRMED (STATUS IS N/A)

PAID / PAID CONFIRMED

UNCONFIRMED N/A (STATUS IS N/A)  <------least recent

My question is why did it skip these blocks, and where are their IDs? Furthermore, why did it only skip blocks with lower payout and the higher payout blocks are the ones that are, from the looks of it, magically lost into the abyss? I've been mining here for over a week now....this is something new.
Activity: 84
It may be back up, but it's really slow web access and my auto-payment still hasn't paid out.  Is this being addressed?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
The pool is finally up.. let's mine them coins now!
So the other pools that haven't found them for hours are having a similar issue? Or unlucky?

Not sure about the other pools CoinMando, I can only speak for our pool, and it wasn't bad luck for us, we found blocks, website will be back up shortly so you can see

so were the payouts of those blocks reflected to the accounts already?

As of now, they have been reflected to the accounts. The website is back up, all the crons have been run.
Activity: 28
Just got payment, thanks admin  Smiley
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
So the other pools that haven't found them for hours are having a similar issue? Or unlucky?

Not sure about the other pools CoinMando, I can only speak for our pool, and it wasn't bad luck for us, we found blocks, website will be back up shortly so you can see

so were the payouts of those blocks reflected to the accounts already?
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Well, I wish you weren't leaving my pool but I can't stop you. Good luck at the other pools to those who left.

Those who are staying, I will get the lag fixed.

I am a human, I do need to sleep. I'm awake now and working on the server.

Those who have been here for some time know I fix the problems, and payouts will always happen.

I've been using your pool for over a week now and I can say that I haven't had a single problem with your pool (except for today). Although, I've temporarily switched my pool but I'll be back to your pool as soon as it gets back.
I wish you luck with getting the pool back up. I understand it's not as easy to manage such a pool as many people think.

Activity: 3
Activity: 121
Well, I wish you weren't leaving my pool but I can't stop you. Good luck at the other pools to those who left.

Those who have been here for some time know I fix the problems, and payouts will always happen.

No worries and I'm sorry for being panicky. I've only used your pool for about four days so I don't know you or the site that well. It's been a great pool with the exception of the last several hours. There's been almost nothing but 504 errors all day and a bunch of stratum disconnects. I'll switch back.

I've also had problems with Cryptsy all morning at the worst time, so that didn't help my mood. I finally got my coins out of there though.

Thanks for the hard work, and glad you could get some sleep :p.
Activity: 39
Mining is back up, the website will be down until the database back log is finished processing. Shouldn't be much longer, but there's at least 20 unprocessed blocks that we found (when the website said we were 4 hours since we found a block, that's the cron getting stuck, we had actually found many blocks in that time.

This is why we stick with this pool. He's always around to help, except when he's sleeping Smiley
Mining is back up, the website will be down until the database back log is finished processing. Shouldn't be much longer, but there's at least 20 unprocessed blocks that we found (when the website said we were 4 hours since we found a block, that's the cron getting stuck, we had actually found many blocks in that time.
You know I don't worry about the payouts much in this sense but why aren't ANY pools I can see finding blocks?

Who is finding the blocks? The blockchain is progressing as normal but most pools haven't found a block in HOURS.. SO... WTF?

The cron tasks were just stuck. We've been finding blocks this whole morning. You'll see it reflected on the website soon. Working hard to get us working smooth again.
Activity: 3
You know I don't worry about the payouts much in this sense but why aren't ANY pools I can see finding blocks?

Who is finding the blocks? The blockchain is progressing as normal but most pools haven't found a block in HOURS.. SO... WTF?

Activity: 39
I dunno guys, I think it's just you - I've been on this pool for quite awhile, almost a week, and automatic payments work without issue since the last server upgrade. I had to do my manual payment twice to get it to withdraw, but it transferred in about 5 minutes the second time. That was at the very start, when the server became completely bogged down with a couple thousand miners overnight.
Activity: 121
I guess that I should have read the thread before mining here. So the automatic and manual payouts aren't working for anyone since...?

no its worse, manual is also not working

i switched to http://doge.cryptoculture.net/

I moved to dogehouse.org
1% fee, bigger pool with 2.5GH total at the moment. Seems to be working well.

+1

Plus the potential to get 500,000 DOGE once it reaches 3GH/s.
Pages:
Jump to: