Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 24. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The legalization of the cannabis industry is a problem, and I say that the country where it is located has very strict legal restrictions on it
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Just a heads up, on the Crypto Billings signup modal you are missing CAPTCHa.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
There is no report that can see. It just immediately quits and the above dialog box comes up with this text:

"DopeCoin-QT quit unexpectedly."

"Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

Edit: @dopey just PMed you.
What happens when you click that "Report..." button?

Yep, forwarded the report data to Dopey via PM. Let me know if you need a PM as well?
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Incredible work as always guys! Keep it up, my portfolio thanks you Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

12/30/2017 – World-Wide

Crypto Billings Full Release: 
Live Sign-ups, Wordpress Plug-in, API to Accept Dopecoin (DOPE) Payments Launches

The Dopecoin (DOPE) development team is pleased to announce the launch of the full release of Crypto Billings.   Crypto Billings is a custom built from scratch payment gateway designed to create a seamless experience for e-commerce merchants to integrate cyrptocurrency payments into their online retail operations.

Currently Supported:

• Full support for Dopecoin.

• An easy to install Wordpress plug-in for the popular e-commerce platform WooCommerce.

• A PHP plug-in available on Github for developers to manually integrate Crypto Billings into their e-commerce platforms

• Working API displays pricing with up to the minute accuracy and securely processes payments

Future Development

Although Cyrpto Billings is now 100% operational its development is ongoing.  User Interface Improvements,  Invoicing, and 2 Factor Authentication are on the way.  In addition the platform will be expanded to include support for the following:

Additional Currencies

Crypto Billings is already in the process of developing support for Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), and Dash (DASH).   The team is open to considering the addition of other popular cryptocurrencies but for now DOPE will remain the exclusive marijuana themed cryptocurrency to be supported by Cyrpto Billings.   Tokens from the Smoke Exchange will also be supported when the advertising platform is launched in Q1 2018.

Additional Platforms and Plug-ins 

Crypto Billings is designed to facilitate a seamless process to make it as easy as possible for merchants and e-commerce developers to add cyrptocurrency payments to their online retail platforms.   The development of additional plug-ins for the most popular e-commerce platforms is already underway.   In the near future Crypto Billings will also offer easy to install plug-ins for OSCommerce, Magento, and OpenCart.

Huge Step Forward for Dopecoin and The Smoke Exchange

Dopecoin founder, Adam Howell, heralds this release as only the beginning of what he is calling “an avalanche” of development related releases and partnership announcements in the near future.  These developments are poised to rapidly propel the cryptocurrency towards its ultimate goal of mass adoption by the mainstream legal marijuana industry.    “The Crypto Billings release lays the foundation of everything that is on the horizon, it paves the way forward.  Crypto Billings is the bridge that ties it all together.  Our team has been working tirelessly to create the infrastructure necessary to ignite the synergy between DOPE and The Smoke Exchange (SMX) advertising platform that will ultimately guarantee the success of both projects.  I want to thank our development team for all their hard work and say congratulations to our community, today is a day for us to celebrate”.

CRYPTO PAYMENTS MADE EASY

Crypto Billings is an easy to use payment gateway that allows
merchants to easily accept payments in their online shops.

The process is simple.

STEP 1: Merchants register an account and get access to the merchant dashboard.

STEP 2: Merchant selects which plugin they want to use and follows the easy install instructions.

STEP 3: Merchant configures the plugin on their website and enters their API key.

STEP 4: Cryptocurrency payments are now enabled on their checkout screen.

STEP 5: Customer places their order and is then forwarded to the payment screen.

STEP 6: The user makes the payment and is forwarded to the payment confirmation screen as soon as the blockchain recieves it.

STEP 7: The user is then sent a confirmation email providing details of their purchase.

STEP 8: The payment is then sent directly to the merchants wallet and the funds are never stored online.

This payment gateway was built from scratch and at the moment is 100% FREE
Our mission is to onboard as many merchants as possible for the DopeCoin project
while also completing a massive part of the technology needed to incorporate crypto
payments on our marijuana advertising exchange
www.smokeexchange.com

Additional developments:

- 2 Factor authentication
- More shopping cart plugins
- Incorporation of additional cryptocurrencies
- User interface upgrades
- Invoicing
- And much more.

Please visit our website now to register and start accepting
cryptocurrencies on your website today!
www.cryptobillings.com

Brought to you by the DopeCoin development team
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
There is no report that can see. It just immediately quits and the above dialog box comes up with this text:

"Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

What happens when you click that "Report..." button?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
A reminder for the newcommers concerning the wallet: save your private key.

if anything happen to your wallet, you just need to install new wallet, enter your private key, and you're good !!

very helpful

Cheers

Good point Cpt_plombeur . Always good to do.

if anything happen to your wallet, you just need to install new wallet, enter your private key, and you're good !!

very helpful

Cheers

Or wallet.dat file Smiley

Adam can you send over the error report for your mac wallet please?

very helpful

Cheers

Or wallet.dat file Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

very helpful

Cheers

Great tip as well as a best practice with any crypto wallet. I am hoping to see us break 1300 sats today to keep the bull train rolling.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

very helpful

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Ok - here goes.
This is my FIRST ever post on a forum, so if I'm messing up sorry, I'll get better.

I've some questions about Dopecoin mining.

1) I've sync'd the wallet -ok, but the number of current active connections is 1.  Do I need, to add a...ahhh .conf file and how?

2) Backup up the, currently empty, wallet - but articles that I've found on the 'net, not specifically about DopeCoin, state that I'll need to re-backup the wallet on occasion.  I thought that the wallet was basically an access to an address, sort of, so as long as I have that address + access to it ie password then everything's kosher.

3)Buying Dopecoin is fairly straightforward, the wallet though has the feature - under options, a transaction fee/ kb? For what type of transaction? Dopecoin use in real life?

4) I've an idea about how DopeCoin could be more popular, but haven't read the entire 450+ pages of this forum.  Are ideas that might be repeats ok to talk about, or as a newbie should I just stick to basic mining/forum questions?

Hope this posting works, odd to do + not exactly intuitive.

Welcome to Dopecoin. All good questions for sure. Def. let us know how Dopecoin can be more popular for sure! don't hold back  Grin
Activity: 8
Ok - here goes.
This is my FIRST ever post on a forum, so if I'm messing up sorry, I'll get better.

I've some questions about Dopecoin mining.

1) I've sync'd the wallet -ok, but the number of current active connections is 1.  Do I need, to add a...ahhh .conf file and how?

2) Backup up the, currently empty, wallet - but articles that I've found on the 'net, not specifically about DopeCoin, state that I'll need to re-backup the wallet on occasion.  I thought that the wallet was basically an access to an address, sort of, so as long as I have that address + access to it ie password then everything's kosher.

3)Buying Dopecoin is fairly straightforward, the wallet though has the feature - under options, a transaction fee/ kb? For what type of transaction? Dopecoin use in real life?

4) I've an idea about how DopeCoin could be more popular, but haven't read the entire 450+ pages of this forum.  Are ideas that might be repeats ok to talk about, or as a newbie should I just stick to basic mining/forum questions?

Hope this posting works, odd to do + not exactly intuitive.

hello and welcome  Smiley
1) optional, do if you need to, examples can easily be found using search
2) do not save an unencrypted copy of your wallet.dat. do save multiple copys of your wallet.dat, on different media, and you should refresh the backup with every change you make to the wallet, as new addresses are created with almost every transaction. you may or may not want to export the private key(s).
3) the tx fee pays the miners for processing transactions, and helps prevent spammers from atacking. if you want to, you can pay extra, it should speed the tx
4) lots of free speech/libertarians around heah ... pls feel free  Grin

Thank you for the information - nice  Grin
I forwarded this to lateminer, I'm sure he will provide support shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
^^ What does the report say?
DOPECOIN RELEASES CRITICAL WALLET UPDATE IN PREPARATION FOR LAUNCH OF MAJOR UPGRADE
World-Wide 12/26/2017

The DopeCoin Development Team has officially released an update to the DopeCoin wallet (v. 4.0.0.4).   Although minor in nature, the update is critical to developments on the horizon and the team is asking the community to act with a sense of urgency in upgrading their client to the latest version.

The soon to be released major upgrade to the DopeCoin Core wallet has already been developed and is in the final stages of testing. However, this major upgrade will produce staking blocks that are incompatible with client versions 4.0.0.3 and below.  The 4.0.0.4 client update fixes this incompatibility and also adds a checkpoint at block 300500.   The team has released 4.0.0.4 well in advance of the next upgrade in order to prepare the network for a smooth transition and to avoid any potential complications.   Anyone running any version of the client below 4.0.0.4 after 2/01/2018 will find themselves running on a forked chain and their stakes will be invalid.

Please do not delay and upgrade your client as soon as possible.

DopeCoin  v. 4.0.0.4 Wallet Download Links

@dopey New Mac wallet 4.0.0.4 doesn't work, it just quits when starting. I've been running 4.0.0.3 just fine for months on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. Solution?

Activity: 11
N
i have a problem on the update wallet version 4.0.0.4

I downloaded the zipped file. How do I proceed? I need to unpack the zip file in the folder with the purse of the previous version (and thus replace all existing files) or need to create a new folder ?!

I know that I'm noob, but who is not difficult please write the answer, thank you!

No bud it is very simple.

Step 1: Download and unzip file
Step 2: Run the wallet

Nothing else needs to be done.

Ueee!!! It`s work it! Thank you guys
N
i have a problem on the update wallet version 4.0.0.4

I downloaded the zipped file. How do I proceed? I need to unpack the zip file in the folder with the purse of the previous version (and thus replace all existing files) or need to create a new folder ?!

I know that I'm noob, but who is not difficult please write the answer, thank you!

No bud it is very simple.

Step 1: Download and unzip file
Step 2: Run the wallet

Nothing else needs to be done.
Pages:
Jump to: