Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 2. (Read 8333 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hi, is there a separate spreadsheet where you keep track of referral?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
hi dev, i did a daily task. so i don't need to update my tweet or post in this thread again? please make it clear.

thanks.
no it is not required but do not forget to fill daily task submission form in first post
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
hi dev, i did a daily task. so i don't need to update my tweet or post in this thread again? please make it clear.

thanks.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
list for qualified people have been updated.Only almost 400 people are doing their task.They will be rewarded for sure.Keep doing your daily task
thanks i am in the list i will keep doing my daily task
list for qualified people have been updated.Only almost 400 people are doing their task.They will be rewarded for sure.Keep doing your daily task
Activity: 154
Nice Project waiting for success in Future
Hello , my note is DROPANSWER AIRDROP QUALIFIED , collum  " Have you joined our Telegram,Twitter & Facebook " is

yes , I joined with account name is arthurduong89

This seem not correct . Could you help me correct it ?
if in front of your name it is written that you are qualified yes then no need to worry about anything else
Looking so promising and i have participated here in the facebook, twitter and telegram bounty campaign. i filled up the airdrop form as well..
But i didn't find the maximum supply of your coin and the minimum and maximum cap of token sale as well in the ico barrier.
If you read first post everything is mentioned there
Activity: 406
Looking so promising and i have participated here in the facebook, twitter and telegram bounty campaign. i filled up the airdrop form as well..
But i didn't find the maximum supply of your coin and the minimum and maximum cap of token sale as well in the ico barrier.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
done daily task..goodluck
Activity: 29
finish finish finish joining this airdrop, very nice airdrop, it seems everything will go smoothly, i know, you work hard behind the scenes, dev spirit
Activity: 196
Hello , my note is DROPANSWER AIRDROP QUALIFIED , collum  " Have you joined our Telegram,Twitter & Facebook " is

yes , I joined with account name is arthurduong89

This seem not correct . Could you help me correct it ?
Activity: 266
Dev you should send token before 20 nov to keep people interested
while our smart contract is on ethereum and it will only execute on Nov 15 so that is why we decided we have to pay on NOV 20
Then you can distribute tokens on nov 15 why 20  Smiley
because as Nov 15 is ico launch date and we will have lot of work to do that is why we have decided Nov 20.I hope it is clear to you now

thank you, we look forward to the 20th of the month Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Too many tasks to earn airdrop tokens. But I'm up to the challenge!!!
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 150
when tokens will be distribute
Activity: 38
daily task is too much
Activity: 40
joined successfully done all task: FB, twitter, telegram done
starting phase and might pick up pace in future, thanks dev
Activity: 291
im done joined in this airdorp dev, done follow your twitter , and done like your facebook page , thanks dev
Activity: 594
finish joining this airdrop, very nice airdrop, it seems everything will go smoothly, i know, you work hard behind the scenes, dev spirit, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: