Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 10. (Read 8333 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
Daily reporting sheet says I already anwered, what to do ? Edit it ?
Can you please post the link you are using for daily reports?

https://goo.gl/forms/VdeTqIskxDmWBPD62

It's the link from the first page.
can you please share screenshot of error you are facing?

All good now, thanks for your quick support.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello , I ve joined airdrop when will you send tokens
You will receive your tokens on Nov 20 2017.It is already mentioned in the first post
copper member
How am I supposed to get more than 100 twitter followers  Cry (follow me so i can join airdrop  Cheesy @GuiotNoel)

You ca still join if you are on telegram.There are 3 options one of them is telegram

Are you sure ?
Yes i am sure about this
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
How am I supposed to get more than 100 twitter followers  Cry (follow me so i can join airdrop  Cheesy @GuiotNoel)

You ca still join if you are on telegram.There are 3 options one of them is telegram

Are you sure ?
copper member
I don't have 300 FB friends or 100 twitter flowers. It's mean I can't perticipate?
copper member
This airdrop is great. But can you fix the application form, a can submit my form. It''s error all the time.
can you please share screenshot of error you are facing.It will help me to solve your issue
Activity: 140
I don't have 300 FB friends or 100 twitter flowers. It's mean I can't perticipate?
copper member
so complicated to join
There is no complication in joining.Please let me know what is the problem you are facing in joining the airdrops
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so complicated to join
copper member
I think I like the concept of this project, it will be very interesting how they move forward, the quality of the team members will also help the project to succeed
Our team is solid and have expertise in blockchain they know what they are trying to do.Most importantly you can interact with developers on telegram and ask about project or any question you have in your mind regarding project.
copper member

can you please share screenshot of error you are facing?
legendary
#birdgang

copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
This airdrop is great. But can you fix the application form, a can submit my form. It''s error all the time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"
Hello , I ve joined airdrop when will you send tokens
legendary
#birdgang
Activity: 168
Just joined the airdrop.
Nice project Dev
copper member
i'm not qualified for the airdrops , hope that will be 2nd airdrops with not so much amount about social media account
btw i support this project , looks interesting
lot of people are confused regarding requirements.You need to have 100 twitter follower or 300 facebook friends.If you have one of them you are qualified.that is not too tough requirement.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think I like the concept of this project, it will be very interesting how they move forward, the quality of the team members will also help the project to succeed
copper member
Can we retweet your twitter post for daily tast
no if you are participating in our bounty campaign then you just need to retweet or share our facebook page post but for airdrop you need to post your referral image with your referral link on your twitter and facebook. Retweets will not count towards daily task
Pages:
Jump to: