Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 9. (Read 8333 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
This isn't an airdrop. You want us to follow, like your social media channels and register on your website. This is a hidden bounty campaign.
Do not be lazy it is just 1 post a day not big task i do not know why few members are screaming too much task
copper member
Activity: 224
This isn't an airdrop. You want us to follow, like your social media channels and register on your website. This is a hidden bounty campaign.
This is airdrops and for bounty campaigns you can follow our bounty thread.Link is in OP
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 81
Man too many tasks for the airdrop, shame we have been spoiled by those google form airdrops which barely require use to fill 3 fields Grin Roll Eyes
Tasks are not too many.You need to like us on twitter or facebook or join our telegram just share your referral link ones a day on any of those platforms

I don't even have the required number of followers in twitter or facebook Cheesy
copper member
Man too many tasks for the airdrop, shame we have been spoiled by those google form airdrops which barely require use to fill 3 fields Grin Roll Eyes
Tasks are not too many.You need to like us on twitter or facebook or join our telegram just share your referral link ones a day on any of those platforms
Activity: 81
copper member
Been too strict in a business development is really not a best idea to win the crowd, suggestion? 15,000 member it's a lot.
We are building community not for us but for all belongs to crypto community.15000 members are a lot but we are here to break records to build fast community
Activity: 89
Been too strict in a business development is really not a best idea to win the crowd, suggestion? 15,000 member it's a lot.
copper member
I don't use telegram and have no intention of supporting that app by using it. Does this mean I can't join?

yes, just like me . i don't have facebook ..
no problem you need one of 3
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I don't use telegram and have no intention of supporting that app by using it. Does this mean I can't join?

yes, just like me . i don't have facebook ..
Activity: 53
Joined airdrop. I hope i can do daily task
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
This can't be called airdrop lol that's lots of tasks you are telling us to do
Activity: 358
I would like to give you some coin, but for those who are hardworking and willing to follow the instructions, thank you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I think there is too many task for airdrop, it should be in bonties for completing daily task. But good luck dev.
Activity: 150
if i only join telegram then what will be my daily task ?
then you need to interact with your telegram friends and add them to our telegram channel with their consent.Spamming will not be tolerated.
thanks for your prompt reply but where i will submit my daily task report.
copper member
then you need to interact with your telegram friends and add them to our telegram channel with their consent.Spamming will not be tolerated.
Activity: 150
Pages:
Jump to: