Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 7. (Read 8333 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
wow amazing project.. lets support this guys, the app or platform would hit the online market.. more power!!
Activity: 116
Wow this project is capturing people like fire wish you success.
Activity: 70
Free Airdrops???   Huh

This is a bounty campaigns.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Project looks good alright but the rules are a bit too strict to comply with all of them
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
lol .. i don't even know why i am commenting.  what a turd "airdrop".
copper member
Activity: 224
the complete team becomes the guarantee of the success of this project. How to get airdrops?
follow the link in first post
Activity: 70
It is a very interesting project for social media, the best of the success for your team. Good luck.
Activity: 181
the complete team becomes the guarantee of the success of this project. How to get airdrops?
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
its look great project. i joined the bounty. good luck dev and thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
wow, looks like a very good project. but the conditions are stringent.
Activity: 210
Promising project and good team,success until the end ICO.I am just fill the form airdrop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The program of the project interested me, the only thing that repels is the obligation to subscribe to the community ... there're no one subscribe voluntarily to your communities? ))
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
In order for the social media project to be successful, it needs to be a different point of view from the existing platforms and a different social base. it is very difficult for systems copied from different platforms to be successful. I hope this project addresses a large community with a different and original content.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
It looks like the project has a great team. Incentives for high-quality content is a very good idea. I hope this will be successful and the token I intend to hold will gain in value.
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
Really? So any day u forget to do ur daily task, u 're disqualified... won't it be a wasted effort? Hmmmm, this is damn tasks for airdrop... please restrategize
[/quote

However am giving it a trial
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
Really? So any day u forget to do ur daily task, u 're disqualified... won't it be a wasted effort? Hmmmm, this is damn tasks for airdrop... please restrategize
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Great project with great idea! the rules that you make for the airdrop its very good and it makes stay fair until the airdrops end
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Information about the project is very well represented on your site. There are data on the developers and the development of the project. It remains to bind the project to real business and success is guaranteed.
Activity: 210
http://vkontakte.info/id203304

Just write airdrop in the title and people don't care if its scam or not.

Thats brilliant!
Activity: 378
Hmm this seems promising
Pages:
Jump to: