Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 6. (Read 8333 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
where you can see the table of participants?
it will be updated in few hours
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Bounty Manager
where you can see the table of participants?
copper member
Do you have pre-ICO?
No it will be ICO Starting on Nov 15 2017 and ends on Dec 15 2017
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
copper member
Joined the airdrop... Hope I will get the tokens... Most of the airdrops don't pay at all... Sad
if you follow all rules you will be paid for sure.we will send tokens on Nov 20 2017
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Joined the airdrop... Hope I will get the tokens... Most of the airdrops don't pay at all... Sad
Activity: 308
Join AirDrop #

The creators of the fellows, the project is on the level of ... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I will try to fulfill the conditions, it is very interesting that it will be!

Believe and help develop ..... Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Delete airdrop out of this threat
This is bounty NO AIRDROP !
Activity: 298
Good job... Wink Wink Wink

Do not try to cheat the system.Already find few people opening duplicate accounts.If you do not stop all your accounts will be blocked and you will be removed from the system and disqualified from the airdrops...

the project is excellent, it makes sense to fulfill the conditions !! Good luck everyone Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
copper member
Good luck getting 15k people that will truly engage in this strenuous bounty. How much is the token worth and how many are you paying for the spams?
Well we are paying 200 DeeCoins to 1 person not for spaming but promoting us.By promoting if their referral made any purchase during ico they will also earn 5% referral commission.How this is spamming?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Good luck getting 15k people that will truly engage in this strenuous bounty. How much is the token worth and how many are you paying for the spams?
copper member
I've followed the airdrop, but I do not know what the members are discussing.??
What is your question.Please clarify it?
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
I've followed the airdrop, but I do not know what the members are discussing.??
Activity: 150
did my first day task not to tough to do take just 1 minute good luck Dev   Wink
copper member
I am not sure that would be so many people for the airdrop 15K users is quite alot , dev if you could have 1000 users was better!
1000 have already enrolled sir within 24 hours.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Maybe its a promising project , but actually this is a bounty not airdrop . Anyway Im in  Cool
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Thank you all asked for bounty has been done thank you very much
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I am not sure that would be so many people for the airdrop 15K users is quite alot , dev if you could have 1000 users was better!
copper member
wooow,15k on first airdrop

how many u expect to join here  Huh
I do not understand your question?
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
wooow,15k on first airdrop

how many u expect to join here  Huh
Pages: