Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 5. (Read 8333 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
why you have not updated your bounty thread ?
We are working on it.We will update in 3 hours

ok thanks dev
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
We are working on it.We will update in 3 hours
Activity: 70
Great idea. Good luck Dev-team!
Activity: 111
copper member
Activity: 224
I dont have much fren in fb Embarrassed
How many friends you have in fb and if you have less friend in fb for twitter requirement is very low it is 100 followers
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I dont have much fren in fb Embarrassed
copper member
Activity: 116
Great i am in the list too wish you success for project
wow i am in the list thanks dav
copper member
When we can see the list of participants
List of active participants have been updated. Please check if you are eligible or not
copper member
when i speak on the telegram if airdop is distributed unconditionally, i was immediately expelled from the telegram chat,what is wrong? .. hahaha also remove me from your bounty dev.
We do not remove anyone from group until some one post link to other project.Telegram group is made for the people who want to get help regarding DROPANSWER. Posting about other programs is not allowed
Activity: 116
When we can see the list of participants
copper member
Wow its really kinda tough to be following and working to help DROPANSWER advertise everyday?  Huh Any I've submitted the application and did all twitter retweet, like on FB page and joined the telegram group. Hope to get the airdrop and I'm wondering how much they would worth
Everyone receive 200 DeeCoin.Advertising DeeCOIN will not only benefit community but also help you getting referral
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Great job. Good luck im inn Smiley)
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Wow its really kinda tough to be following and working to help DROPANSWER advertise everyday?  Huh Any I've submitted the application and did all twitter retweet, like on FB page and joined the telegram group. Hope to get the airdrop and I'm wondering how much they would worth
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
first 15000 member for airdrop
that's a lot
and maybe only this project that reaches as much
maybe per person will only get it not so much
Activity: 98
when i speak on the telegram if airdop is distributed unconditionally, i was immediately expelled from the telegram chat,what is wrong? .. hahaha also remove me from your bounty dev.
Activity: 85
joined airdrop. thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: