Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 8. (Read 8333 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the daily task form only allowed for 1 time submission,i already post my daily task for today but how am i gonna post tomorrow if it only permit to submit once?
tomorrow you will be allowed again
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
hmm indeed a lot of requirements for airdrop registration but it is good for the system ultimately because that can help reducing the cheaters, anyway, all the best!  Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
the daily task form only allowed for 1 time submission,i already post my daily task for today but how am i gonna post tomorrow if it only permit to submit once?
Activity: 692
Promising campaign for Advertising and Airdrop.. I will try my best to fulfill and credited my daily task..Hopefully your project will boom and goes to the moon.. Good luck DropAnswer
Activity: 210
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I understand you try to make the community work for the airdrop, but don't you think it is a bit too strict if you are aiming 15.000 members within 2 weeks?
People are joining like fire.Already 200 people in for airdrops

Please give a link to the table with the participants Airdrop.
Activity: 245
hi all. joined you in hope to landing.
copper member
A very good project and have my team members wish you could be successful with your project and your team is active in responding to your project and also i want your coin to get into etherdelta trading because i and most people use etherdelta as a trading place. so maybe it also can make your coin prettier better.
we will surely look into your request after Ico close.
Regards
Activity: 350
A very good project and have my team members wish you could be successful with your project and your team is active in responding to your project and also i want your coin to get into etherdelta trading because i and most people use etherdelta as a trading place. so maybe it also can make your coin prettier better.
copper member
i look this thread and will join the airdrop project, but when i look this airdrop has closed, maybe the slot has full and cannot receive participant again, maybe i will waiting to next airdrop
Airdrops are open andnot closed.Where it is written it is closed.
Activity: 70
i look this thread and will join the airdrop project, but when i look this airdrop has closed, maybe the slot has full and cannot receive participant again, maybe i will waiting to next airdrop
copper member
keep follow up and give your support up to date you will be successful
We are doing our best to provide support as much as we can
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
keep follow up and give your support up to date you will be successful
Activity: 81
I'll skip this "free" airdrop. I already have a full time job, thank you.
This is more like a bounty campaign.
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I see this project as the one that will have a great potential in the future. Let's make it happen!
Activity: 154
You should have called it bounty not airdrop
Activity: 154
I Joinend airdrop Dev,
copper member
Do not try to cheat the system.Already find few people opening duplicate accounts.If you do not stop all your accounts will be blocked and you will be removed from the system and disqualified from the airdrops
Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
I follow this project. good luck dev  Wink
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
I think this airdrop has a slightly complicated requirement compared to other airdrop which can be said is more like a bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: