Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 4. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What about dsf partners? Why don't you cooperate with other blockchain systems?

Do you know what blockchain does dsf team use? What token standard has dsf token?
As I remember dsf token is erc-20 standard and they use ethereum blockchain. But you can ask this question to admins in their telegram chat
They can cooperate with tron network to provide more apps and opportunities on dsf
Good idea but I don't think that gambling systems can help dsf development
brand new
How team is planning to provide full version release if they still post about dechat?
brand new
What do you plan to do with dsf crypto? Where it is better to buy now? How long does it take to provide kyc on aofex?
Price is not so big so if you want to take part in staking you can buy now. Aofex exchange is good but test by yourself
brand new

What is going on with dsf token price today? When team is planning to add new listing?
They will make it this month. But they are going to add 30 exchanges by the end of the year
brand new
What do you plan to do with dsf crypto? Where it is better to buy now? How long does it take to provide kyc on aofex?
brand new

Do you know what blockchain does dsf team use? What token standard has dsf token?
As I remember dsf token is erc-20 standard and they use ethereum blockchain. But you can ask this question to admins in their telegram chat
They can cooperate with tron network to provide more apps and opportunities on dsf
brand new

This year crypto is developing fast and more investors are coming to blockchain. DSF team should provide better promotion to bring new users

Users should find good staking system now. If they can't do it that is only their problems

Are you sure about it? If team want to get more investors they should provide better promotion for dsf staking and dechat. But I can't say that they are working on it now

How they should do it? What events do you want to see on DSF?
brand new

Why they should cooperate with other platforms? Team is developing their own project

True, but team is planning to release dsf app. So we should wait now
When they plan to make it? Still no information and team post only standard articles about blockchain
That's ok, it is not so easy to create such big platform. By the end of the year they will release it
brand new
Do you have any ambassador program? I think it will be good to make it to bring more crypto enthusiasts to dsf platform
Yeah, it is good time to take part in dsf staking. So we should wait now
brand new

Hope we will see DSF app this month, team should work better on platform development

Team should provide more information about platform promotion and development. And I think it is good time to announce about further plans

It will be good if they provide AMA with community to get more investors. That's how blockchain teams should promote their platforms

Agreed, but still team doesn't announce anything. Don't know what they are working on

They are working on full blockchain implementation to dsf app. Also they should release their wallet
Hope we will see it this month. It is bad for dsf token and price is low now
Are you sure about it? Price is stable and team is going to release platform this month as I know
brand new

Hope we will see DSF app this month, team should work better on platform development

Team should provide more information about platform promotion and development. And I think it is good time to announce about further plans

It will be good if they provide AMA with community to get more investors. That's how blockchain teams should promote their platforms

Agreed, but still team doesn't announce anything. Don't know what they are working on

They are working on full blockchain implementation to dsf app. Also they should release their wallet
Hope we will see it this month. It is bad for dsf token and price is low now
brand new
Do you have any ambassador program? I think it will be good to make it to bring more crypto enthusiasts to dsf platform
brand new
What opportunities I have with dsf system now? How can I get profit and why should I use staking?
brand new

Why they should cooperate with other platforms? Team is developing their own project

True, but team is planning to release dsf app. So we should wait now
When they plan to make it? Still no information and team post only standard articles about blockchain
brand new

This year crypto is developing fast and more investors are coming to blockchain. DSF team should provide better promotion to bring new users

Users should find good staking system now. If they can't do it that is only their problems

Are you sure about it? If team want to get more investors they should provide better promotion for dsf staking and dechat. But I can't say that they are working on it now
brand new

brand new
What is going on with dsf token price today? When team is planning to add new listing?
brand new

Good idea by the way, but they don't tell about team anything. We know only dsf admins
That's ok. Team tries to avoid problems with price manipulation. When they will be ready with dsf release they will provide AMA
brand new

Good idea by the way, but they don't tell about team anything. We know only dsf admins
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: