Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 29. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I'm fine! Really hope your project will be successful
Activity: 113
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others
Activity: 68
Good project, with immediate effective of the team, are doing a great job and is gonna be successful. This is the project of the future
Activity: 79
when was the project created and by whom
Activity: 73
Today I'll think about your project. All the same, he attracted a lot of attention. I think I'll put it. Today I will decide.
Activity: 79
one of the interesting project, and I see the development of the project was also very nice, I hope as time goes by, the project develops better again.
Activity: 78
What bonuses do I get if I buy tokens now?
Activity: 104
And what is the plan for the second half of the 2018?
Activity: 73
Hello, everyone! I'm new in this project. Could you please tell me what is this about?
Activity: 64
how many tokens have been sold already?
Activity: 74
Activity: 63
Are there similar projects on the market?
Activity: 84
Tell me pls more about the airdrop campaign
Activity: 84
Such a unique. This is one of my dreams that I wished to become a real thing in this world, and now it has come. how long you can expect to make the platform 100% worked?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
In addition to losing funds and increasing the project risk, the investor's personal data are exposed to the risk.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
A very good project that we have to support with a professional team in it, with a professional team is likely this ecta project will be a very successful project going forward.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
ETCA is a project aimed at building trust, which is what society currently lacks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?

The project prior to crowdsale will run as much time as it is neccesary to introduce ECTA to everyone and clarify its usage. We dont rush to ICO. Product and education about our product is priority. We as academics have different approach. ECTA Team

Ok but you should have some timelines at least to let those who are interested know what your plan is for the near future.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I like it. How can someone not like a project focused on global employability? Although, I do have my doubts. How hard do you think it's gonna be to achieve your goals? What's the biggest obstacle you think you'd end up facing?
Activity: 126
I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: