Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 30. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
I like your business concept and this project can be very successful

ECTA. this is a trust protocol that will empower individuals, companies and institutions to make safe and productive relationships with anyone who works with them.
Activity: 74
if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
how will the price of token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks

The value of token is backed by AI and Blockchain protocol and growing number of users over time.
can everyone invested in this ICO ?

Yes. Except USA citizens please check it out at our webpage.
Activity: 81
I like your business concept and this project can be very successful
Activity: 74
I have just give you some advices in drive. Hope my advice will helpful.
Activity: 82
 I find most of the current exchange has enough indicator that most traders use. you will do anything to make you different?
Activity: 73
looking forward to your project, will also take part in the survey to get you award.
Activity: 65
 Can you tell me more about the social trading functions?
Activity: 71
how will the price of token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks
Activity: 101
Any ICO  that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign. Thanks so much.
Activity: 66
Wish the project a great success
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
interesting and i like your roadmap..im in let me know more about your project.
Activity: 76
 do you have some minimum investment for that
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
When will the ICO start? Are there going to be any bounties? Project looks interesting.

Hello, thanks! ICO is planned for end of September/beginning of October. Yes, there will be bounty starting very soon. Stay tuned  Smiley

Well, this is a good news for me. 
Please immediately be announced on this page if the bounty program has begun. I think this is a promising project.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
can everyone invested in this ICO ?
Activity: 89
I'm going to promote you on social media. Hope your project will success
Activity: 69
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn it . I will take a look more closer to your project .
Activity: 93
Can we use your token to pay in online store?
Could you talk a little bit about the legal implications for this project?

We use the "cooperative" as legal entity for our platform because it is optimal for transparent and efficient governance.
Pages:
Jump to: