Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 31. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?

To launch full version about year after crowdsale.
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?

The project prior to crowdsale will run as much time as it is neccesary to introduce ECTA to everyone and clarify its usage. We dont rush to ICO. Product and education about our product is priority. We as academics have different approach. ECTA Team
Do you have a working prototype of the project?

Working prototype and first use case of the platform will be presented at our main event prior to crowdsale. Stay tuned!
i am from developing country, how can I use your project? Can you plan to expand your service in Developing countries?

Very simple. Main focus of ECTA is in low-middle income countries. The concept is self-expandable. Join us and support our mission!
For what countries it can be useful?

Any. ECTA is borderless thanks to blockchain and AI. You need to have internet and ECTA PAY tokens. Thats all. ECTA = Global Employabillity.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Anyone knows when ecta  start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 70
Such an interesting project with a powerful team.
Activity: 71
I like your official site! It looks like you spent a lot of time working this well.
Activity: 101
The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?
Activity: 69
Could you talk a little bit about the legal implications for this project?
Activity: 76
One of the very few project that makes sense. I will run with this.
Activity: 82
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?
Activity: 69
Do you have a working prototype of the project?
Activity: 93
 I think that such projects are very necessary for people, I hope you will succeed
Activity: 93
hopefully with this platform will be very useful for those who need it
Activity: 87
 I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful.
Activity: 89
 I think that this project can truly revolutionize the employment platform
Activity: 72
 i am from developing country, how can I use your project? Can you plan to expand your service in Developing countries?
Activity: 80
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem
Activity: 38
I think this is a good project, But i think they need to spread the news about this project to get big attention from big investors..
Pages:
Jump to: