Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 32. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
For what countries it can be useful?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
When will you focus on marketing? Your project looks very professional and promising, but marketing doesn’t seem to be there.

We just started and at this stage we focus to demonstrate our progress in simple way end educate our community about revolutionary benefits which ECTA delivers. In the second stage we will make demonstration of our prototype and even more...so stay tuned...
I agree! ECTA is very professional and has a specific roadmap. But the project is not well known. In my opinion, in order for ECTA to become more popular, the project needs to have a stronger and more differentiated approach to the community! Waiting for information from you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
do you have any partnership with exchanges already?

We have. One of our advisors is co-founder of the project which is listed on all top exchanges.
how many total tokens will be released and what is the price of one token?. I will consider to invest some in your project

1B total supply
500M for ICO
0.02USD per ECTA PAY token
I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched. Will it be announced here?

Yes bounty is live you can find link here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-200k-ecta-protocol-for-global-employability-4758317
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?

You should subscribe to our telegram group or subscribe to our newsletters and will be informed in timely manner when whitelisting starts.
When will you focus on marketing? Your project looks very professional and promising, but marketing doesn’t seem to be there.

We just started and at this stage we focus to demonstrate our progress in simple way end educate our community about revolutionary benefits which ECTA delivers. In the second stage we will make demonstration of our prototype and even more...so stay tuned...
Is it possible to consider that the earnings that you will receive working in the framework of this platform will be legitimate and taxable?

Yes. That is why we use cooperative as legal entity and not classic company. Cooperative has many advantages and is more transparent, scalable and coherent with the operational goals we set and using of the platform.
Activity: 128
ECTA develops blockchain-based protocols for global workforce so the Company stops searching and hiring talented developers with AI tools. this is the Trust Protocol, which will empower individuals, companies and institutions to make safe and productive relationships with anyone who works with them.
Activity: 66
I am also very surprised to see softcap and hardcap from ICO on this project, really big project with big coin sale target

Activity: 116
Merit: 3
how many total tokens will be released and what is the price of one token?. I will consider to invest some in your project
Activity: 76
what will happen to unused tokens?
Activity: 77
Do you have any limitations on token purchase per person?
Activity: 89
do you have any partnership with exchanges already?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think I will join in . To me, Your bounty program is quite good. Keep going dev

with team spirit, of course for the results that will be obtained will not lie to good luck always.
Activity: 91
which documents i must upload to pass KYC procedure?
Activity: 81
 I think I will join in . To me, Your bounty program is quite good. Keep going dev
Pages:
Jump to: