Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 33. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Have some skill in this field. where should I make contact?
Activity: 80
I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched. Will it be announced here?
Activity: 86
I love your brand name. Very original. ECTA = Efficient Collaboration Team Autonomous
Activity: 93
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?
Activity: 74
When will you focus on marketing? Your project looks very professional and promising, but marketing doesn’t seem to be there.
Activity: 63
Can I invest using other cryptos?
Activity: 73
Is it possible to consider that the earnings that you will receive working in the framework of this platform will be legitimate and taxable?
Activity: 69
this project is great for blockchain technology that connects developers & company around the world, hopefully can compete with other projects. and hope this project runs successfully in accordance with what the team expected and its dev up to ICO later.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Very accurate market entry point, there is little competition now, I think the project will be successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
What type of jobs will be available with Ecta platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Ecta’s platform to apply for works

For an early adoption plan we are focused on the fastest growing markeplace of skills in demand what is AI, Blockchain, IoT. The main advantage is that you "don't apply for works" but "get discovered for works" and when you are discovered and employed that means you belong to ECTA Trust Protocol which will be used worldwide so your chances for employabilty rise and your time for looking a job is decreasing. Nobody in ECTA Trust Protocol can suspect in your skills because you will after each task completed mine ECTA SKILLS token and use as "trust collateral" in future jobs what makes you more competitive and genuine! ECTA Team
Activity: 89
Ecta will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.

Activity: 76
What type of jobs will be available with Ecta platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Ecta’s platform to apply for works
I still want to know more about your network. How it would work?

Please take a look at our webpage www.ecta.io under "How it works"
My question is when exactly does the program start?

Full version is planed within year after crowdsale.
Hi, How much the deposit limit will be?

Minimum contribution is planed 0.1 ETH but is subject to change.
Could you please tell me what currency you accept for payments of you service when it success?

ECTA PAY tokens (ERC20)

will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?

Hello. Yes there is support. We were quite busy doing testing of smart contract. Let us know if any questions. Thanks.
Sound great. I think this platform will develop more and more in the future. Why not invest now?

Thanks. Because we want first to introduce DEMO of our platform on ECTA Hackathon event. After release and feedback will be crowdsale. Stay tuned.
Are there any video manual how does the system works ?

We will present ECTA DEMO in very interactive and live on youtube streaming! We cant make any "manual" before release of DEMO. Stay tuned. ECTA Team
Activity: 80
I still want to know more about your network. How it would work?
Pages:
Jump to: