Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 37. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
A nice global employability platform.
Activity: 54
 I have do some research about core team and realize that i know one of the core devs, trustworthy guy, still have to check other people in team and i see this project is promising
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Could you please let us know more about your team and background? Personal achievements in the real estate industry? Do you have an office? How have you funded yourself so far?

ECTA core team is consisted of scientists and academics who created over 20 patents, worked on over 35+ international patents, and have over 100 million users of their digital products worldwide. The team collaborated with fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Facebook, SIEMENS, Bloomberg, UNESCO, and others.  We have been funded partially from the proceeds of existing platforms, ARK.io co-founders and partially from the ministry of technology of Slovenia. Yes, sure we do have office. Two actually.

It would be great to have more detailed information\evidence of your team having worked with these major corporations.

Sure. Everything you can see at webpage under profiles and we dont just have linkedin but also professional accounts there in most of profiles.  Some of proofs are here. You are also welcomed to Slovenia in case you want to meet us Smiley

http://ailab.ijs.si/marko_grobelnik/   

http://ailab.ijs.si/mitja_jermol/

https://ark.io/team

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ECTA is a very good project especially implemented in this era, supported by the solution offered by this project is very practical and realistic. It could be a team and dev sure this ECTA project will be able to attract investors. We just see how it sells.
Activity: 13
Could you please let us know more about your team and background? Personal achievements in the real estate industry? Do you have an office? How have you funded yourself so far?

ECTA core team is consisted of scientists and academics who created over 20 patents, worked on over 35+ international patents, and have over 100 million users of their digital products worldwide. The team collaborated with fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Facebook, SIEMENS, Bloomberg, UNESCO, and others.  We have been funded partially from the proceeds of existing platforms, ARK.io co-founders and partially from the ministry of technology of Slovenia. Yes, sure we do have office. Two actually.

It would be great to have more detailed information\evidence of your team having worked with these major corporations.
What is the main goal of the AI alpha phase in this project? And how it would work?

The main goal of AI alpha phase is to establish the matchmaking engine between the parties in demand of each other and prevent them to become victims of fraudulent profiles.
Could you explain to me about the possible usages and challenges of successful AI and Machine Learning implementation in the ECTA project scope?

Working synergy and fraud detection is created by harnessing the power of multiple AI algorithms.
what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?

We plan to develop the hardware wallet of ECTA which will serve for storage of mined ECTA SKILLS tokens as well as to apply our trust protocol with other industries. Stay tuned.
Hey, I want to have more information about your network. How it would work in the future ?

ECTA network will constantly expand with new users of our protocol. It will start with our existing use case whereby we provide solution for the government of Slovenia and after crowdsale the network will be enhanced with new users and operations.
What is the main goal of the AI alpha phase in this project? And how it would work?

These are also my question. But i have 2 more questions : How Al work in your project? What is its function?

Our AI algorithms will "constantly learn" about a described needs and skills and than match them with each other. AI will also detect common patterns of fraudulent activities and prevent them in a timely manner by saving a lot of time. Don't search, get discovered! ECTA
Sorry but can anyone tell me how can i invest in the project? what will I do?  Who Will i contact for my investment?

You will be informed about time for crowdsale please subscribe at our webpage www.ecta.io with your email address. Thanks. ECTA Team
Activity: 104
This platform will be very helpful for the workers, this concept is very good, many features offered will be launched, hopefully this project can be a positive response for everyone.
Activity: 65
I’m impressed on your goal, this is to provide the best possible experience to all active users regardless of their current status or geographical presence.we hope that this project will be successfully

Activity: 221
As a developer, I hope Ecta will develop more to help me solve job problem as well as find a suitable job. Thanks in advance. I will follow your project.

all those who have an effect on the success of this project, will definitely work hard very seriously in developing this project. so that this project can develop rapidly in the future.
Activity: 82
 Hopefully  the platform will be equipped to improve the global outlook of digital industry and all associated parties. Keep going strong dev team.
Activity: 93
 As a developer, I hope Ecta will develop more to help me solve job problem as well as find a suitable job. Thanks in advance. I will follow your project.
Activity: 73
Sorry but can anyone tell me how can i invest in the project? what will I do?  Who Will i contact for my investment?
Activity: 63
Seem interesting project because during the developer profile creation, developers will be able to add skills to their ECTA resume. Similar skills will be recommended in the form of text auto completion.
Activity: 74
Cooperating with Linkin to create developer’s  profile make your project more trustworthy. Hope your project will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: