Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 36. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
To me,that was a great project and i wanna hold on this

Activity: 42
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 53
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin. I think you should promote this.
Activity: 74
 Hi there. what date  will the bounty campaign end?
Activity: 74
best way to invest and earn money .Don't miss that good chance guys.
Activity: 71
If you are marketing an ICO and would like to further expand your market reach, you can send us an email at [email protected]

https://icogems.net

ICO Gems is a premier, highly exclusive ICO information database to help investors separate the smart from the scams.  We do not just post information about just any of the hundreds of ICOs popping up every day, but rather choose what we believe are sound investments to help both investors and the future of cryptocurrencies.

We focus on promising projects only.  So if an ICO is listed on our page, investors can be assured your project is not a scam just looking to steal their money.

Thank you!
Activity: 71
Excellent solution for employment problem, you also can earn good money here, get into the project, support the team!
Any rewards or loyalty bonuses to the token holders?

Stay tuned. We will announce soon.
Did I miss something here?  what about bounty for FB, twitter etc.?  I have not found anything about it

Please check our Bounty page at bitcointalk. Everything is there.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
very good project,Surely  I'll join in the program
Activity: 112
Searching about your roadmap and for me, it is very clear and easy to understand.
Activity: 86
Any rewards or loyalty bonuses to the token holders?
Activity: 93
personally I really like bitdouble, they're doing well job, always quick info after every update.
Activity: 13
Did I miss something here?  what about bounty for FB, twitter etc.?  I have not found anything about it

IMO bounties offer questionable ROI
Activity: 89
My question. What is the maximum supply? I can't find it.
Activity: 89
Activity: 73
 Good chance. I have invested today with a good ico price and i think it will develop more in the future.
Activity: 80
Any regards to bounty campaigns? Good luck! It seems like this project is successful already by far.
Pages:
Jump to: