Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 33. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
let's see how much demand this project will be after listing on exchanges. at the moment, the results are impressive.
Activity: 9
at the moment you have already managed to achieve any results in the development of applications? I would like to see in practice how your Protocol can help.
you can read this information in more detail in white paper. I think what these guys are doing is really cool.
Activity: 26
I will gladly support this project for me and buy tokens. because it brings real benefits to people.
Activity: 8
Hey. tell me is there a video broadcast from any conferences? I would very much like to see the team's public performance.
you can check Twitter for a lot of stuff about it. so you can look and draw conclusions.
Yes, I am amazed at how the team works at the moment and how actively this project is developing. I think this is gonna be really cool.
Activity: 7
does the project plan to scale to other countries or will it only work in India in the coming years?
I would like to say that this project I
really impressive it is, in fact all
you need to take the lead
in this market
a strong team of partners and technology development
but now, the team I was really impressed. and I think it will be possible to buy tokens now. Although I also understand that this is an investment for a long time.
bounty program is still active at the moment and do I need to pass identity verification in order to get my tokens?
Activity: 2
let's see how this project will work. in any case, it will be very interesting for me. Because their cooperation with Microsoft and the authorities of the state impresses me.
have you already received any investments from partners? I'm just wondering, do you have financial support from major organizations?
if they got support from the government of India, it would be really cool right now.
Yes, it's very impressive, but I don't know what exactly it would be? that is, I would like to understand in practice how this Protocol can help.
the project looks very interesting. I see a lot of partners on Twitter and it really pleases me. because it will be a very good opportunity for me and I want to get the maximum income after listing on exchanges.
Activity: 11
have you already received any investments from partners? I'm just wondering, do you have financial support from major organizations?
if they got support from the government of India, it would be really cool right now.

if they will provide something really useful. I think it will be really useful for the whole blockchain industry. But I still do not quite understand the purpose of the project to be honest.

this is a new blockchain Protocol. Read the white paper to understand what advantages it will have over projects that already exist at the moment.
I would like to read more about the benefits and real achievements of the project in India. I think investors will know as much as possible how the development is conducted.
as I understand it, they provide services for some companies now and all this is quite successful.
Hey. tell me is there a video broadcast from any conferences? I would very much like to see the team's public performance.
you can check Twitter for a lot of stuff about it. so you can look and draw conclusions.
Activity: 33
the project looks just fine and I think that it is possible to support it now. But I'd better start with the bounty program.
it's a pretty wise decision right now. But in any case, I will support such a large-scale project.
Teams participating in different conferences, I was really impressed. I think that soobshestvo have not seen anything in the field of large-scale cryptocurrency.
I read on Twitter that the team is now conducting meetings and collaboration with other projects.
to create in India a global maximum blockchain project.
but now, the development impresses me but is too early to draw any conclusions at the moment.
I understand now they have only closed sales rounds and need to write to the post office in order to be able to buy these tokens. but I do not understand what is the minimum contribution to the project now and what payment methods are available.
at the moment you have already managed to achieve any results in the development of applications? I would like to see in practice how your Protocol can help.
Activity: 11
now it's really impressive project. I had previously seen anything like it. And I in fact ready to buy tokens for themselves but do not know how to do it.
now we see that the team is actively involved in blockchain events. But I still do not understand why they chose India as the country in which the project will be implemented.
Pages:
Jump to: